Fort Troy Memorys.

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
Fort Troy ...
I love this place. I love it cause i was born here, cause of the buildings u have here and the lack of population. It was durring 2005 and there were more people at this time than now, but not the same amount as Twin.
The Sweat was at 1.3 pec per bottle, and Troy was a nice sweat buying place on Eudoria. My days at this time was cool. I go sweating around 10 peds , i buy ammos, and i go kill exas and daikibas. Then, i return sweating... little bit borring.
My friend list was really poor: only 2 ppl.
Lila and Bla fugate BlaBlan, a ppl who were always at the same place and always here when i needed his help. He bought a lot of sweat from me.
PE induce u a great sens of the adventure when u start alone. U open ur map, u see some differents colors and reliefs and u want to explore it. So, one day, i bought some pixies parts, 10 or 15 peds ammos, and i planed to explore the south of Fort Troy, the black zone and the Cap. The trip started good :) i seen a mob i have never seen before : a Fugabarba. Damn, impossible to hunt one. To quik mob. I runed after one on miles but i found an another mob : The nasty foul. This mob was a wall for me to the south access. How much times i died by them, i was obliged to run again and again ... i dunno. But one day i managed to pass the wall and i meeted the nasty feffoids. Well, south for me = danger lol. At this time , i didnt even know what was a tp chip.

Back