Make up the Breakdown

Clam Jamphrie

Old Alpha
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Clam Jboy Jamphrie
So there I am, busy working away on some WoF stuff when the phone rings.
‘I need your help’ demands the ever demanding voice. It’s Sassyfer and she has just bought a make up mask and some cosmetics. ‘I want to try them out on your face’ says she. Not having a complete understanding of the process I thought it was just a way that she could have a jolly jape and write ‘w@nker’ on my forehead or something. Needless to say my ‘spidey sense’ was a tingling so I suggested that I have a go at defacing her face instead. Surprisingly, she agreed. The whole make-up thing is a fantastic addition to the game in my opinion and I can’t believe that applying artwork to clothing or tattoo’s to a person’s body is that far around the corner. I’m not one for looking around the forum or researching stuff that much so forgive me if this is common knowledge already. Anyway, it came to pass that we were stood upon the walls of Fury and with my artist pallet in my hand I began daubing obscenities on her face. That, believe it or not, was extremely satisfying, but after a while I thought I should get down to the job in hand. I wish I still had my pen and tablet, for drawing upon someone’s face with a mouse (not a real mouse, that would be silly) is quite difficult and to be honest, quite a strain on the wrist. I also encountered another problem. Much like hunting around miners, any sort of explosion makes ones screen wobble and someone was having a bit of a laugh with a rocket launcher nearby. This always seemed to happen at a particularly delicate point of the face painting. Ok, I know what you’re about to say; ‘applying make up on top of a wall around rocket launchers is probably not the most ideal place for delicate work’ and I for one would have to agree, but idiots rule and I appear to be their king. However about 3 hours, 40 cigarettes and umpteen beers down the line, between the two of us we happed upon a satisfactory conclusion to what was an enjoyable evening of face painting and here are the results. I’m quite pleased.

SassMakeup.jpg

Back