Tuesday at CES

NetStalker

Elite
On the Couch. I won the argument so why am I on th
Society
The Disturbed Ones
JiggyFly NetStalker Sloan
Well the day started off as before, kinda hectic at first, but it seemed that all of the ambassadors were again ready to roll with smiles on their faces and lots of joking going on before the doors opened. One moment we were standing around smack talking Star, the next the wave of people decended on the booth like a tidal wave.

Casay was kind enough to pass out cough drops early as some of us were already hoarse in the throat before 10:00 am. MA keeps a well stocked fridge of Red Bull, Monster, Mountain Dew and water for all of us to drink during the day, and its a welcome treat to smack down a Red Bull after talking non stop for several hours standing on your feet.

The day was going well, when I sensed a commotion behind me. (I was up on one of the gaming machines) Skalman came over and asked me to log off as Mindark Official 08 needed a comp to log in to. Well needless to say, I was very curious as to what was going on. The buzz between the ambassadors was that someone was trying to scam one of the convention avatars out of the armour and guns that were being used by the CES participants.

I wont go into much detail on this as I see there are already other posts on this topic in the forums. However I will say that MA reps were in close communication with the home office during the scam attempts and they offered many chances for this person to just stop and walk away. Once it was very clear that the avatar would continue trying, MA 08 logged in and took action. Seeing the process that MA went thru and all the evidence gathered before the temp ban was handed out and the seriousness that was evident on everyones faces, it made me feel even more confident in the people that run the company of our little universe. The whole event was handled with professionalism and with very clear cut evidence.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Mindark Official 08 performing a necessary task, and thats Star off to the side glad its not him this time....;)

Now on to some more interesting stuff, Of course anyone that hangs around Twin sees the convention avatars trying to walk around and trying to be uber in the ring, well some of the times the people on the other end are well...just as funny as the people in game.

Here is one example of what I call the perfect storm of coincidences.

Knuckles was in game at twin wearing his santa undies and santa mask, all day long it seemed as if was harassing the convention avatars by doing the sexy pose in front of the convention avatars, now Knuckles was not alone in this of course, but he did stand out more than everyone else in his santa undies....LOL...

Here is a picture of Knuckles doing the sexy grind in a convention avatars face....notice the position of the ass....

Here is a picture of the person playing that convention avatar at the time.....

What can I say....One of the funnies things I have ever seen as Poison was trying to explain the finer parts of the game to this gentleman...

Below are a few more pictures during the day.

Zhatsu taking his 4th break before 10:00 am...hehe

Bean, Buzz, and Poison all busy talking to folks about EU.

And last but not least, a picture of Star asking NetStalker WTF??? how are you able to PK me so fast....:cool:

Im off to start Wednesday at the Convention and tonight the ambassadors have been invited to a CND event. More to follow.

Regards,

Thanks for the updates man! Keep up the good work :) Oh and it looks like star could use a lil bit of that makeup he won hehe- Your looking a bit rough dude!

Excellent reporting my sweet cheeked friend, keep it coming, you are a natural for this, and I'm lovin' it! ;)

Nice blog thing NS, just found this.

Glad to see you are having a great time :yay:

Now I get the name of that red armored person at the televator in twins. He was called convention avatar 1
thought already MA was being at one (should read more of the forum I know)

It looks like MA Official 08 is trying to put contacts in. LOL

Great post love the updates. Keep them coming :)

Very nice Post ... and Funny .. Poor Poison .. :rofl:

Back