The show must go on !

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
Due to irl business didn't connected for around 3 weeks. When i reconnected, My mentor was gone, he left the game, i dunno. So i learned alone, for some times, with my opalo. I gathered teleporters after teleporters, on Eudoria and on Amathera.
It was the exploration time. Many times i was stuck in an outpost, due to my low gears and the strong mobs; sometimes for many days. At troy, a guy was screaming " Sweat oggs academy is recruiting, come to chat me to apply". Then i was integrated in my first soc. The meeting was always on Amathera, in the mansion, and i met some funny ppl over here. The first ones was 3 dudes named Johnatan Jack Black , Pepper Legion Mint and City Cat the Warrior for Babe. We didn't done anything special together during this period, cause i was super noob and i didn't deposited yet. They helped me a lot to gather some amathera TPs. Some week after, i did the first depo of 10$ and i bought my first EP40 and some k ammos with my economies. For sure, during this period and for over a year, i lost peds like a dumb, cause i had no skills in HG and i used EP40, mostly on corn and feffs at Camp Phoenix, the ultimate sweating zone.
To be continued ...

Back