A happy accident

Clam Jamphrie

Old Alpha
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Clam Jboy Jamphrie
I seem to keep harping on about the WoF stuff I'm doing but in all honesty I seem to be taking one step forward and two steps back. I'm not sure why but I'm finding it difficult to get my head around this years WoF graphics. To those that may have perused my sketchbook diary you will know that I have been unemployed for quite some time now. Finding work that pays the same as my previous job is proving to be nigh on impossible in the south west of the UK. To take a job on less that I was earning would most certainly lose me my flat and leave me in a worse financial position as I am on the dole (crazy isn’t it?). I’m still doing the odd bit of freelance work where I can, 3D modeling, painting etc but that is not proving to be enough to keep the proverbial wolf from a very real door. It has got to the point now where I'm looking into filing for bankruptcy. At least that way I can afford to take a job for a lot less money and get back to being part of society and not some unemployed bum. Maybe without the day to day financial stress I can become more focused on work (and the WoF :D) but who knows? I’ll keep you posted on that one. So in short all of the WoF stuff is way behind schedule the ad banner should have been up last week (or maybe even the week before) and I’m still no closer to finishing it. All the prep work is done but there is so much more to do. I’m aiming to get it finished by the end of next week at the latest but we’ll see how that goes. I guess it depends on what crap next week throws at me :D. Still, you have to keep smiling don’t you :)
Anyway, enough doom and gloom, as you may (or may not) know, I like to show bits and pieces of WoF stuff as I’m doing it. This pic below will probably never be used in the WoF but as I was making the ad banner this image occurred (a happy accident). I did think about putting more detail into the shapes of the characters (and one day I may) but I kind of liked the choppy cut out look of them so I left it so. The bigger this image is viewed the better it looks, It also makes a great desktop pic too :)

BWAviEF_703703.jpg

I wish I could say something helpful or had a solution for ya but all I can think of is some sarky shit ;P
I do wish for something to pop up for you soon tho. Elsewise you'll never come over here!!

Good luck finding yourself a new role chap.

Regarding the image, that looks great and as such, it must be used .... somewhere! :) It's simple, and yet punches you in the face and says take notice!

Back