Thinking about armor

Johned

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Zarcon "Zar" Greyman
Early on in my PE/EU life I, like many others, had to learn about amor if I was going to survice the wild untamed land that lay before me.

One of the first thing I noticed was that there were all kinds of armor, some of which to my eye looked a lot nicer than others.

It wasn't long before I began to learn the differences. Use this armor when hunting this mob and another for this mob.

Somewhere along the line I began to collect armor, wanting to see what I could get. I am quite proud of my collection as it exists now, missing only a few parts on a couple sets that I hope to get in the next few months.

there are some sets that are far out of my reach, not having the finances to collect the really expensive sets.

I have never thought much about the L armor, but now that I am nearing the end of the standard armor I can collect easily I am beginning to think about collecting these.

No more room in my apartment to display it so I would have to get another apartment for L armor.

A new period of learning on the L armors and how to best buy them.

Leads to another thought though, I keep all my sets at full repair, even if they are only on display so if I collect L armor should it be full or near full tt?

Will some L armors become more rare over time like regular armor has?

In the next few days I will be deciding if I am going to expand my collection in this new direction.

Back