Good week for finishing my last few sets

Johned

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Zarcon "Zar" Greyman
It has been a good week for finishng my Dragon set. I found the arms and shins I was missing on auction for a great price.

I felt very lucky, now I was only missing the thighs. All week I would stop in twin and in PA and shout that I was buying thighs.

No luck. I searched ever shop in the malls and the aparment complexes I could and only found one set of thighs for sale. +255 holy cow that is way more than I wanted to pay. I know it uses a rare ore, but that is crazy.

Tonight I stopped in PA and shouted, and got a response. I met a crafter that said she would craft me a set. As I was asking the price and was trying to determine what it would cost they were crafted!

I asked the cost, prepared to pay anything reasonable. OMG I was schocked when she told me the price. +26. WOW she was charging me what it cost her to make only.

I was so happy, another set of armor complete.

One more set that is missing 5 pieces left. I see 3 of them on the auction. I look at auction several times a day and suddenly tehre are three pieces there.

I have been over bidded several times, but so far it is not a lot. Normally I would be at work when the auction ends which is what always seems to be the case.

However I am taking tomorrow off work. Unfortunatly I am taking my car to the shop in the morning, and have to be there about 30 minutes before auction end. The shop is suppsed to bring me home and i am hoping to be home before auction end.

Oh and the crafter ..... She will make any crafted armor I want. She can even make my trooper. Only problem is that ruga is still so expensive that if I could affort ot have her make trooper right not I would buy a much higher end armor.

Oh and with the completion of the Dragon, 25 FULL sets of different armor, 2 sets that have all parts but feet, and one set that is missing 4 piieces.

I think L armors are defineatly in my future for collecting.

Back