1 Level to CGA

Lerxst

Prowler
By-Tor "Lerxst" Rivendell
I have been mining a lot as usual. Spending more time on CND than I probably should but mining there is more fun than on Calypso even though the dry spells can be a bit frustrating at times. I am down about 500 ped over the last week or so which is not too bad but mining on CND has been pretty bad.

I had 2 good runs that pretty much made up for the big losses. I hit a XIII Lyst, XIII Cald and XVII Oil last week in dome 1 all within a few minutes of eachother, what a rush. Then a couple days ago pulled 9 claims out of dome 16 which included a XIII and XIX 677 ped Lyst. Sadly I am down about 300 ped over the last 3 days even with that. Tons of runs through empty domes. Only thing keeping me there is the mass amounts of skills I am getting. I have maxed out the OF-105 and am only 1 level from unlocking CGA. I think once I have that unlocked I will take a break from CND for a day or two ;).

One thing that has me a bit worried aside from the bad mining on CND is the bad mining and loots down on the planet. I have soc mates losing a ton of ped and chipping out which makes me wonder if I am in for the same fate and if I should just take the money and run as well. I definately think is it time to go as eco as possible and hope things turn around soon. Just before I made this trip to CND I had my first run without a global in which I profited. It was only 2 ped, saved by a XII oil on my last few probes and the decay wiped out the profit but was happy to finally not lose big on a run down there.

For this weekend it looks like I am going to unlock CGA then head down to unload and go skill this P1a I bought earlier in the week. I have been waiting for the HA to get above 5 but really want to skill pistols more this time around. I have a couple of almost spent Korss 380's in storage waiting to serve their duty. I'll strap my A102 amp onto it, grab my Pixie, Goblin and Kobold armors out of storage, 200 ped ammo and go kill shit for a day or two.

Back