Chipping In

Lerxst

Prowler
By-Tor "Lerxst" Rivendell
The last few days have been pretty much uneventful. Unless you consider losing a lot of Ped eventful. I'm just not hitting many claims on CND. I did a 150 ped run on Amethera that only returned 80 ped and was the straw that choked the camel...lol I could not get back to CND fast enough. Why do I even bother on the planet anymore? I hit so many tiny ore claims and the best claim was a VII Nexus. WTF?

Since I unlocked CGA and I could not sell my CGA, Anatomy and Mining skills from my old avatar I decided to go ahead and chip them back in. I also bought a Laser Weapon Tech chip. Skilling up the guns was taking forever and I need better skills to use better guns so I can mine more domes on CND. I am now able to use a Riker 1 which is making a big difference already. In the process of chipping back in I unlocked Extraction and Marksmanship. My intension was to skill up naturally but with loot being as bad as it is I figured the 130 ped I spent on the LWT chip is ped well spent. I am still skilling up handgun naturally though but it's slow going.

I am also going to buy a 9.5 ped Engineering chip to give my crafting skills a boost. Crafting is something I really want to give a try even though many say you need a lot of ped to make a profit. I have been doing ok skilling up with components and jester d-1. I got my first crafting global on simple I springs yesterday, 60 pedder. I had a ton of muscle oil in storage so I bought 200 ped of eye oil from auction and clicked away. Ended up with a 10 ped profit not counting the markup of the springs so that was exciting.

Once I unlock BPC I will do a decent run on my Breer M1A bp. Hopefully I can profit on this BP and loot some good BP's in the process. The Eng chip I am going to buy this weekend should push me close to unlocking BPC. From there I will probably do a shitload more of springs or a higher level BP that has markup until I unlock it.

Back