First Blog Entry

Kaitlyn

Alpha
Society
Entropia Directory
Kaitlyn Kate Heart
Well...hmmm i sit here at my desk all day long and read and feel like i want to respond to things said in the forum and then low and behold someone says pretty much what i'm about to say and so i refrain from writing anything.

Well now in my own blog i can write anything i want to and blabber on about whatever it is i want to babbler about.

Which of course is all about the fun i am having on EU. It seems like when i can possibly get away with it I am here in EF reading about the "not" a game...and when i am home I am totally engrossed with the "not" a game. I play it from the minute i get home until i have to go to bed. I love the game...it is so much fun. It's exciting and chanllenging. And it is a place that i can go to to spend time with friends and people i really care about.

I guess i'll post what i did the night before here...and random crap that i come up with. Ideas...if they occur to me...and well mostly just stuff i have on my mind about my other life...

Last night...i did more crafting, after a fairly good run i got some bombs and ammo and went hunting and mining with Chance. He is my real life Master and bestest friend in the whole world. He is the one who introduced me to EU. He never expected me to become so involved. He had been playing it for over a year...actually a lot more then that...but i wasn't so keen on playing a "silly" game...but he was addicted to it...playing it every single day and not being able to chat with me on im cause he was in the game and you couldn't im and play the game...so i did what i had to do to be able to chat with him and downloaded the game...and whoooo...low and behold i was addicted...it took less then two hours for me to know that i wanted to be a member of this new universe...the more i learned the more i wanted to learn. Chance was massively patient with me. I have a bit of a memory problem..okay its bigger then a bit...i have a big issue with short term memory...not sure what it is...my mom suffers from it and it's getting worse with me every year...anyways...he helped me learn and we printed out the information for each creature and we'd read about them and learn and memorize which creatures we could shoot and which ones were just too big for us and then my youngest son Travis got interested...lol...he cracks me up that kid...before he created an avi he would come and watch me and i had the big old notebook sitting on the bed behind my desk chair and Chance and i would come up to a creature and Travis would help me look it up and i'd show him what it all ment...he'd spend a lot of time looking at all the creatures and asking me all sorts of questions. So when he did finally join the game he was pretty well familiar with things, he'd seen me play and knew a lot about the creatures and wasn't scared of everything like i was...he saw me die and revive so he didn't run around like a silly newbie does when he started. I insisted he start out sweating...the skill points you get from sweating is just too important not to give it a couple weeks at least. This of course ment that i had to go with him and sweat too...Chance is a professional sweater it's one of his favorite things to do, he'll go to sweat camp and he gives advice and talks to newbies and helps them out. So we took Travis on tp runs and taught him to sweat....he was so bored with that i think it was less then a week before he talked me into giving him his first gun...an opalo...of course...and so he could sweat and hunt...i'd go off and do other things, by the time he was in game I was using a bigger gun and was more involved with my soc. I took time to hunt with him and i'd trade him his stuff for ped and ammo and finally when his states were high enough a bigger gun...
He and I have had some pretty good hunts together...a couple globals and of course he solo globaled once...like a 194ped global on a gen 1 drone...he loves to kill them. Then he had to learn how to tame the animals...he wanted a pet...Shinobi had given me a Daikiba and i let Travis play with it...then he had to learn more and he eventurally got enough skills to tame them himself. I got a lot of help from the community and he got pretty good at the taming stuff. Then things started getting tough at school and the weather started turning warm and he has drifted away from the game for the moment...of course he waited until after his birthday and me spending a small fortune on him for his bd...lol...it's okay I know he'll be back one of these days. He still plays but not nearly as often.

Anyways..I spend most of my in game time with Chance...if he's sweating which he often is doing I'll go on mining runs alone...it just seems i do better when i go out somewhere all alone and find what appears to be a deserted area and mine and hunt alone. It is fun to do things in a team...I love team hunting and one of my favorite things is the take newbies on tp runs...but i have to admit i love doing things alone too...i think that comes from my real life. I love being around people...but when it comes to certain things...i like to be alone. (stop that dirty thinking)lol.

I enjoy going on explorational outings with Chance, he is an excellent guide...he has maps and i can tell him what i need to mine for and he can usually take me to a place where i actually hit it...it's rather amazing sometimes...as knowledgeable as he is and as long as he has played the game i'm so surprised he's not farther along with his skills and that he has never had a solo global...what the hell is up with that...

He used to mine alot...before i got there...he could actually keep his mining alive by his finds...but when i showed up it seems i could hit almost all the time and he could drop twenty probes and get nada...he stopped mining for a long time.

His birthday was April 4th and i gave him 100 probes and 5k of ammo and we went out hunting and mining. I just knew he'd global on mining...but nope. Oh well..his time will come...I'm more then sure of it.

I am having the time of my life on the game. It is the perfect escape every night.

I'll write more later...must do some work.

Back