I'm missing Entropia like crazy :(

Xander Catman

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Xander Zan Catman
Well its been over a month now since I have been able to login and enjoy my life on Calypso.

I'm hoping to be able to re-enter the virtual world in the comming 3-4 weeks. For anyone who cares as to why I have been away I'll bring you up to speed as best I can.

About a month ago I was logging in to get ready for a mining run when to my horror it said that my account was LOCKED... my heart skipped a beat as I had just received my free gold card only a few weeks prior to this and I couldn't understand why my account would be locked.

After a few emails back and forth to MA it was brought to my attention that there were some "Chargebacks" on one of the credit cards I had associated with my account. A chargeback for those of you who don't know, is when the credit card company turns around and takes the deposit back. The card in question was a card belonging to my mother, who had given me full permission to make a couple deposits in turn for some work I had done for her remodeling her bathroom (she offered me cash, and in hind sight I should have taken it and put it on my own credit card lol)

So.. MA has given me the appropriate account numbers to wire $270 US to them to cover the amount of the charge backs and then they will unlock my account - of course anything I had in the bank might very well be gone by then as right now comming up with 270 bucks at once is not an easy task when I have to keep the rest of my bills current as well - but I think this month a couple of them won't get paid so I can finaly get back in game LOL

Now to make matters worse, when I talked to my mother about all of this, she informed me that she has not noticed any credits to her account totaling this 270 - so thats part of the reason its taken me a while to make good with MA - trying to track down this now missing 270USD. If its being put back on her account then fine no problem, but until we figure out why these "chargebacks" took place to begin with I'm not that anxious to fork out another 270. Although I miss EU terribly and as I said, will likely wire it to sweden in the comming weeks.

For any of you in my FL that were wondering what happened to Xander... thats it in a nut shell :)

Hopefully I'll be seeing you all again in the very near future - can't wait to see the new version and all the changes that have taken place in my absence.

Good luck all! Missing you.... Xander.

Back