MA does it again...

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Yesterday a customer came to the parlor with the intention to change their eye color.

As it turns out MA has re-introduced an old bug which makes it impossible to color eyes unless u have unlocked the Iris that the person currently has.

It used to be an issue with hair when Hair Stylists could not color hair unless they had already unlocked the hairstyle the person had...

Its a bit sad because iv been waiting on this Unlock for a long time.

Wrote a support case and well see what happens next :)

Ido

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We we have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

26 Jun 2008 You wrote:
Any news on fixing this issue ?

Thx
Ido

30 Jun 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your email and screenshots. We are aware of this problem with the beauty system but, unfortunately, there is not too much to do at the moment since all resources are used for the CryEngine update. However, the Entropia Support will will highlight the importance of attending to these issues to the rest of the team after CryEngine has been implemented.

Thank you for your patience and participation in the Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

03 Jul 2008 You wrote:
when is the approximated release date of the cryengine update? from various sources iv heard it might be between 1month from now till 6 months from now ... please clarify how long i might have to wait for this bug to be fixed ?

Have i wasted my time and invested money to unlock a feature which isnt fully working ?

Ido

04 Jul 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot give you any date for the Cryengine release but this will be presented on the website as soon as any information is available.

You should be able to change the iris color of someone that has not already had it altered by someone else, but we do understand that to also be able to change any avatar's eyes is very important for you as a beautician. We have notified our design team of the importance of this issue but this is unfortunately all we can do at the moment.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

Back