First Blog post ever

Ozi

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Dave ozi Epsolon
Well I am actually writing a Blog. I have to say that EU has opened up way more than just playing entropia for me. EF is the first forum I have ever used, now I help administer my soc forum. I had no idea sites like !!!!!!!!!! etc existed (needed on soc forum atm) and I only visited Youtube for the first time to see an EU movie. And now I'm writing ona blog.

I think it's fantastic that EU has led me to new experiences liek this.

In game has all been about skilling up as quickly as I can. I feel like a prize fighter atm, trying to skill up ahead of the expansion that is coming with new planets and Crytopia. Just reached 69 Agility and got Medium health. 70 Agility has been a target for friggen ages now.

Had some great new people join the society lately which has enlivened the soc chat.

I've settled into the equipment I have now and have decided that I have an adequate set up for a while, sorry MA, no more massive depo's for a while.

I was in a tech store the other day walking past all the plasma screens, LCD screens etc (sony ones give you a free PS3 now). I said to Missa (my RL Wife and EU companion :) ) that I could sell the adj fap and get one :p not that I really will ofc. Funny though to think my virtual fap is worth more than that gear. Big difference the plasma is worth nothing the day after I buy it, quite different with the fap!

I found a cool new site today http://www.slideshare.net/ which is alot like Youtube but for slide shows. Very cool and lots of presentations about Virtual Worlds - but alas, poor Entropia barely gets a mention - figure I might create one about EU just to get us up there.

That's it for now, I'll try and keep posting, see what sort of history I can create - need to get ingame and grab that elusive ATH :) GL All

Back