??? Whats your opinion ???

MsCoach

Old
Society
"Coach's Corner"
Alice MsCoach Alan
11 Jul 2008 You wrote:
im writing this case due to serious confusion about accounts being hacked and items being stolen and support lockiing accounts. A good frind of mine Nocturnal navigator had his account hacked and the person took every item he owned. The same thing happpened to me awhile back and is duely noted in previous support cases on this account. However Support was able to return the majority of his items to him except for the items that were sold or traded. Now my concern is if your going to do it for one player why havnt you done the same for me. It dosnt seem fair to return one persons items and not return mine. Both had the same events happen but yet his stuff that wasnt sold or traded was returned but you have refused to return any of my items. the hacker that got me was a brand new account that was created the day i was hacked and support loced all my items on this avatar. it only seems fair that if you returned nocturnal navigator's items that you should provide the same support to me and return my items that are locked on an account. i feel i have been unfairly treated and Nocturnal has recieved special previglages. both incidence happened in the same fashion yet both have a diffrent ooutcome. Since my items like noc's were locked on an account in the same fashion it only seems fair I recieve the same customoer support as he did and have my items returned. I have been a particpant of entropia for many years and have been a major contributer of ingame support to newcomers. All I ask is my stuff which belogs to me be returned in the same fashion as Nocturnal navigators has been returned. I have inquired many people about this situation and everyone agrees that the way support has handeled my situation is unfair and unjust. The only contributing factor anyone can see as to why his items were returned is beause of his ability to deposit and my inability to not deposit. If this is the case it is just wrong. 1 avatar shouldnt recieve selective support over another soly based on there depositing. Again, both incidences were exactly the same. both of us were hacked by another. once recognised both account were locked. Yet Noc's items were returned that wasnt traded or sold. All i ask is for my items to be returned in the same fashion as his were. I ask no special treatment I ask no special favor. I just want what is duely mine be returned in the same fashion as Noc's were. This dosnt seem to be alot to ask. esp since all evidence purly shows the items on the locked account all originated from my account in a fashion that my friends were. There has to be some resolution to this. Again nothing is diffrent in my situation and nocs situation except he deposits and I dont. Therfor, why am I being denied and noc recieves special treatment. If i need to call MA to give further detail or a censes needs to be generated about the outcome im willing to do so. I only want what is the same support noc recieved in returning his items done to what is clearly mine. I Sincerly thank you for looking into this situation and i only hope that what you have done for one you will do for another. Sincerly MsCoach

12 Jul 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Thanks for reporting. However, MindArk does not have the legal means to investigate and solve crimes such as computer intrusion. However, we do keep record on all transactions taking place within the Entropia Universe. We can only advise you to turn to your local police authorities with such issues and ask them to contact us. We will then provide them with any information needed to solve the case.

Kind regards,

Entropia Support

12 Jul 2008 You wrote:
I completly understand what you keep asking me to do. However, I had the police at my home today and they have read all he support cases pertaining to this issue. The dont seem to be able to grasp the VALUE or the idea of what entropia is all about. Not to mention your based in swedin and im in florida USA. Therefor the question of jurisdiction come into play. this case is real simple all I ask is you do the same for me as you did for Nocturnal navigator, Both cases are exactly the same. Yet the outcome is completly diffrent his items were returned mine you chose to keep. Why? I think it's because he deposit's so he get's special Support. And my items are locked on an account by you that has nothing but my items on it. And you wont return them. why? I feel its because i havnt deposited. Why would you return Noc's stuff and not mine when there the SAME situation? This simply dosnt make any sence. Why dose he get special treatment and I get the cold shoulder. Since you returned his items you should return mine. you cant do one thing for one person and deny it for another.

It is defenitly not MAs fault if you dont have a goldcard, but a nice trojan and/or keylogger on your pc, because you opened SeksiG!rl+PigBenis+Lots$ (for example) attachments from a "friend"! tzk tzk tzk

And Its always a great idea to sell items outside the game, recieving the money via paypal...or dont recieve any money xD

Also if Navigator claims he got it back, doesnt mean its true. Could even be a fake story of the whole so called "hack".

Gratz,
Mc

Last edited:
i hope MA doesn't give you back "your" items... some reason i know too much about this... but this is just my opinion

1st thing is Gold Card and it doesnt matter if you are depositing or not... first 250 peds should go to GC and if you dont have that 250 peds.. you didnt possees of "items" its difference with 10k USD a 100 USD i think. But i see your point.. everyone should be treated equaly.. but also i see the other side... returning to someone 10 USD is not worth the investigation, they will return to you 10 usd and they will pay 100 usd for work of investigator ... you must also see this..

Ahh.. sorry i readed the post incorrectly.. i was thinking that your brand new account was hacked ^^....
Anyway GOLD CARD is the thing...

Three month ago when i was in italy.. a friend of Flu from Miners Mafia was hacked and everything was stolen ( full angel etc.... ) and of course he hasnt gold card... you cant say anything on it because its pure stupidity of that person.. owning angel and not GC for 250 peds... and the worse thing is that people will not learn.. and we will read these threads over and over

Back