The blinding white light of birth

Johned

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Zarcon "Zar" Greyman
The story of my birth, a fitting way to start a new blog.
====================

November 10, 2005 Old earth time

There was nothingess, then a blinding white light. As I blinked to clear my eyes images began to take shape. I heard a mechanical voice announcing my awakening from a long deep slumber.

I listened as I heard of a terrible robot war, how our beloved planet Calyspo was so devastated that many colonists were placed back into a sleep until the planet could sustain more life.

I struggled to remember the past, but could not remember anything other than I had been called Zar.

The voice said I had been damaged and I needed to create a new body. I looked down and realized I had all fingers on my hands and remembered that I had been missing a few, bitten off by some large lizard like creature I could not remember the name of.

My body looked funny to me, even though I could not remember much of my past I remebered the large scar running across my cheek. I looked too young, to innocent. The eyes gazing back from the mirror were not my eyes, but it appeared that this second chance had erased the mistakes of the past and the aches and pains of my old body were gone.

The voice asked, "what is your name?"

"Zar" I stated the one thing I could remember.

The voice once again penetrated my thoughts demanding to know more information, information that I could not remember.

I thought hard, trying to remember. Suddenly I saw images of a battle, of gunmetal gray men surrounding me. I saw a lasor shoot towards me in slow motion, watching myself fall. I muttered "gray man" wondering what it is my memory was showing me.

Suddenly the voice spoke again, Greyman it is. Zarcon "Zar" Greyman was officially revived and loaded on the transport to Calypso.

As I sat on the shuttle I was informed that a new asteroid had been discovered and the new land meant more of us could be revived, the planet and asteroid could support more colonists.

Suddenly the shuttle began to shake and the pilot screamed over the intercom for everyone to hang on. We were not going to make it to our destination in Port Atlantis, the shuttle was breaking apart.

The side of the shuttle blew out and I began falling through the atmosphere, I screamed, then there was a blinding white light and I was standing unscathed.

I looked down at myself, I was whole, no blood, not a mark on me. I felt weak and leaned against the wall to gather my strength.

I saw another and asked "where am I friend?"

"Troy" was his answer as he ran past me and out of site.

I looked around at Troy, my birthplace, the beginning of the rest of my life.

Two old earth years have passed, and I have survived many battles and made many friends.

Two years is a big achievment for Zar :yay:

Back