Sumary of comps, and a new start

Staffas

Elite
Pedra Pedhuntress Huntress
Havent posted for a while, basicly I havent had time since I have spend so much time hunting.

At the time of my last post I was 20points behind Oleg with about one day to go.
I decided to take a full day of hunting and skipped work that last day of the comp.
The plan was that since it was a saturday Oleg would also be off, he would hunt argo and I would hunt scip for the whole day, globaling at the same times and I would close in with 2 points for each global.
Sadly Oleg had to work, and I got 35 points before he woke up in the morning, giving me a 15 point lead with half a day to go.
To make a long day a short story, Oleg surendered and I could collect the 2:nd price.
Too bad, I was realy looking forward to that fight.

Battle for power has also ended.
standing at the beginning of the alast day: I am in third place with hardly any chanse on taking second, Joe Lucky is in forth place but quite close.

During the first hours when I am at work Joe hits 3 high globals and takes over the second place. Once again I have to leave work early to fight it out.
This time it is a great fight.
I keep Joe on private chat during most of the night and we both fight hard and send our congrats to the other when the globals comes. It was a realy fun night that I ended up drawing the shorter straw in. Jeo beat me with 70 points, since only one of my 10 globals during the night ended up raising my score.
Thanx Joe for a great night. and congrats on the third place.

All those globals that I scored during the event gave me 3.6% of the pricepool for next month, I also snatched the 50ped price for most points during week 2, so all in all, it might give me about 200ped. Not bad at all for something that I would have done anyway (hunting).

After theese hunting trips I have tried to find motivation for something else to do/hunt, and I came up with 2 things:
*I want a Longu coat
*find what mobs I can hunt without armor so I can show of my Longu coat.

The coat is on its way, I got a coat, and have colored it for fun myself 8looks rather nice with my n00bish skills. Most of the materials are also gathered, most skins and all extractors. Now I am just looking for the texture BP.

I have a few mobs that I know that I can have fun hunting without armor, I tried ambulimax, first 3 runs was a profit, then the big loss hapened (as always on ambu).
Then I tried the atrox at 3T LA, works rather well aslong as I dont get more than one on me at the time, realy fun mobs now after the improved HP and regen, they do global alot. first 4 runs have been in profit so far. I will stay with theese for a while and also try to find some funky stuff in the loot. I had an Uber a few weeks ago on atrox, wouldnt mind having another one of theese :D

:handgun:

Back