Random update

Staffas

Elite
Pedra Pedhuntress Huntress
Its been a while since I updated the Blog now.
Had a 2 week vacation in sweden with no EU what so ever so there was not realy anything to report in here.

So what am I currently working on:

* Completing a Longu coat/outfit
* Hunting Atrox without armor
* Hunting Itumatrox with armor
* New team hunt idea with PopFuzz

Progres:

The coat is coming along great, I now have almost enough textures for 2 fields and i know that Sarah who have promised me to help me apply the textures have the remaining. I also have an order at Auction for the remaining textures just incase I decide to go for the full coat in longu textures. I have not decided on what to do here.
For the remaining outfit, I found some great Jungle trensher boots, a pair of old looted black pants and a longu shirt. This should be a cool combo with my coat whenever it is completed.

Hunting Atrox with no armor goes ok, I get some nice skills in both paramedic and evade, and with the low decay I accually make a profit on 4 runs out of 5, not bad at all, good to know that I can go back to this if I run short on ped.

Itumatrox hunting. I started this yesterday, and was suprised on how fast they go down compared to how much loot they give back. The general loot is not bad at all, and the random loot of hl12 will give me a nice profit (when I loot one, still waiting for my first) and in a few weeks when I can use the hl12 I know where to get my "free" suply of hl12 from.

Had a fun hunt with PopFuzz today on the Ituma, a new way of hunting for me, but if we continue to do it it will be quite interesting. We are in a team, but we do not hunt the same mob. Since we both can take down the Itumas on our own and the spawn is quite low, we decided to spread out, keep the normal loot and share the globals. Today I was on the profitable end of the deal when Pop got a 102ped global and I only got a 59ped, but with some more hunts like this it will even out. Great fun to have someone to chat with in team chat while you are solo hunting and the random global swirleys are always a good motivation.

Back