Looks like its... Quit day

As of now I will no longer be playing, at least for the time being. I have decided this based on past experiences. For now I will just be concentrating on games (I bet you can't guess which one :p) which don't consume too much of my bandwidth, with a 3gb limit on wireless broadband, the game is shizenhousen.

That combined with the fact that I cannot get cable (adsl/adsl2/adsl2+) broadband in my area :mad: due to a pair gain system (which the telephone company (Telstra) refuses to do anything about, hell, they're even refusing to fix my landline after repeated contacting them about it... bastards :mad:) means that playing this game is... not a pleasurable experience come time for the bill :eyecrazy:

As I said in an earlier entry:
NightwolfAA2k5 said:
I'm guessing it's due to the massive amounts of data that gets downloaded to my PC every time I play, which causes me to exceed my data allowance and have to pay hefty fees...

I've had 2 $1000+ bills in the space of a year and a half, along with several $500 and $700 ones. :mad: ISP says it was a certain over-excessive bandwidth consumption by a certain MMO... :( Less bandwidth than WoW my left foot.

Unlike before, I will not be auctioning my stuff off, It shall stay. :ahh:

As for when I will be coming back, Hopefully I will be back come crytopia VU. ;)

I will still be on the forums, unless the technician buggers up the phone line even more than it is already buggered up. :yay:

- Nightwolf

Ouch, hope you come back soon-hope you get some good internet deals I mean...wow....those are some massive bills! cryTROPIA will probably devour a lot of bandwidth, but hope you get it sorted, and hope you're back soon!
Stay posting on the forums mate!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Sorry to hear that :(, but I'm a bit confused by the high bills. I play on a capped 3G connection (only 1G cap!) and that is usually fine for me. It seems to use up about 10-20 megs per hour, so 1G gets me 50-100 hours per month. anyway, gl sorting adsl out, I'm having the same issues atm :)

Sorry to hear you can't play anymore for now... Sounds like some really nasty bills. :( Do you not have any cell phone carriers around that offer unlimited data?

Back