New goals

Staffas

Elite
Pedra Pedhuntress Huntress
A few days ago I decided that i want to acheve a few things in EU, and fast :)

I want:
* 130hp
* lvl 40 laser pistol hit (unlock coolness)

So yesterday I started off with lvl 36 laser pistol hit and 122hp.

Best way to get HP is for me to hunt with melee weapons. I have enver done this before so this will raise my HP quite fast. This will also increase my strength that is on 10 after over 1 year of playing.

To raise my pistol skills, there are 2 ways of doing it, one way is to get the highest lvl (L) gun I can get and jump to CP and go crazy, or I can get a Breer P4a+A104 and kill combibo.
At this time i thought the cheaper the better since so much peds still go towards my coat (almost done by the way). So P4 it is.
I traded some low end weapons for a P4 with PopFuzz who crafts them now.

While I was at it I decided to pick up a few Lauglin longswords to have something to switch between (Combibo, snables and exa is not realy my favourite mobs to hunt.

I start with exa and snables at fort Argus with the blade to gain a few HP.
At this time I realise that I dont have a full set of pixi or goblin armor, so I added this to the todolist and the hunts got alot more interesting straight away.
Halfway through my second blade I realise that I have gained about 0.5HP!!!
Never thought it would be this fast.
Since I now have looted all the pixiparts that the snables drop I decided to try the combibo instead.
Off to swamp camp it is.
Found a great spawn of them with not to much people around so I start cutting away. Quite soon I hit a nice Über, 1272ped Combibo!!!
All oils but still nice, sold most of it at 102%.
So this gave me about 600ped to buy skills for (remember the 50% of all HOFS go to skills) and I decided to get handgun for the loads so I can get coolness (have heard that this helps alot with HP too), so straight away I jump to about 37.5 laser pistol hit.
Oh, and the Strenght raised to 18 during this short time.

Now it was time to try the P4 so I went to Twin for an Exa hunt. I spend about 100ped ammo and got about 125ped return, some of it with a decent markup (hairspray) so the hunt was about break even for me, but I got loads of skills.

I will now continue to hunt with the P4a and try to reach lvl 40 before the end of the month, then the HP will come quite fast after that i hope.

Back