Another day...

JackFree

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Jakob JackFree Freelancer
It has been a while since my last diary entry. I have not been as active as I would like in the past months as work has been keeping me too busy.

In no particular order, here are few interesting moments that happened over the last 2 months.

I ran into Jacko in Fort Fury, and took a moment to admire his jeans. I would love to have a pair as they look so much better than the pants I have now. The prices are a bit high for my taste, but who knows...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I also ran into Skam, who did a little fashion show for me to show off her new outfit. (animated image, click to enlarge...)

Dragger invited me to see his new apartment in Sakura. Mikah was also there and we had a bit of fun.

Dancing...

...and testing the mattress.

Don't worry Status, i made sure there was no funny business. :D very nice apartment Dragger! I was so inspired by Dragger's place, that i immediately went out and bought one a few floors above his. The G apartments are much roomier than the H I had in the other tower. Now I need to furnish it. I have made a start, but I really need a few couches, chairs, and maybe a bed.

Just a few bits and pieces from the last months.

Cheers :beerchug:

Back