PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

TDO V TGH

1. Rockchick
    Rockchick
    So Clam.........
  2. safara
    safara
    It could be said that it takes 2 Hounds to take down 1 TDO......

But then again, I was drunk and it seemed like it only took half a Rockchick to take me down....
  3. Rockchick
    Rockchick
    Still no Hounds?
  4. Blackjack
    Blackjack
    Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!!! Im hard! Im hard! Im ha-..... Oops. Can someone pass me a towel please.
  5. safara
    safara
    You naughty bow BJ, and another kitten dies...
  6. Blackjack
    Blackjack
    Ok so where are those pesky Hounds at anyway?
  7. safara
    safara
    Hiding behind a bladdy great Trox most probably...
  8. Stinky
    Stinky
    Votre mére, elle est une hamster, et votre pére, son odeur est des baies de sureau
  9. Stinky
    Stinky
    I cannot believe nobody has asked for a translation yet, where the heck are those wimpy hounds?
  10. Chopper
    Chopper
    Mwa-ha-ha-haaa... Why I aughta... Comin round here with yr... You guys are alot of fun and all that, and I know we let you you win that FoF match... but seriously, if it really came down to it, and we Went At It... We'd be forced to kick your sorry asses... etc... Zat the kinda thing?
  11. Chopper
    Chopper
    Oh, and Stinky... I fart in your general direction. Go and boil your bottom, son of a silly-thing...
  12. Chopper
    Chopper
    So that's it, is it? One Hound steps up and throws down a gauntlet (vigi gloves +6A), and all the TDO run cowering to a spot just behind their mother's skirt tails.... There is an old GloryHound expression which, roughly translated, goes like this... "PAH!"
  13. safara
    safara
    PAH!?? A sound usually heard before the BOOOOM!!! Swiftly followed by the "CRUMP" as another Hounds hits the deck.
  14. Rockchick
    Rockchick
    PAH = Psychotic Alcoholic Hound??
  15. Chopper
    Chopper
    PAH = Pick A Hospital..
  16. Chopper
    Chopper
    So we spoke last night about a couple of ideas for GHI v TDO pvp events... the qestion is, are you brave enough to take us on, or ain't you got the gumption?
  17. safara
    safara
    Plans are afoot my good man. Prepare to die!!!!!
  18. Chopper
    Chopper
    Hey Spike, do you realise that if you left Britain and went back to Zimbabwe you would raise the average IQ of BOTH countries.
  19. safara
    safara
    Bladdy hell - just got my noggin around that one LOL

Going to enjoy shooting you in the ear my great mate
  20. Chopper
    Chopper
    Find myself wondering if other emotes work in this ere forum space, so I'll try it...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook