Celebrity Avatar NEVERDIE Banished to Virtual World Prison

so his avatar can no only play inside his upcoming pvp prison?

I really wouldnt mind it if he played on someone elses planet that he had no information about, would be all fair again.

Dude how full of himself can he be. 'Nothing like this has ever happened before!!!!' It's happened a million times.. Back in the days of UO some players became gms and stopped playing.. WoW players have become GMs and stop playing.. Its even happened in THIS game.. MULTIPLE times.. Justin went to work for MA and retired SX-Boy.. Skam became community manager and stopped playing.. FFS dude. It wasn't a virtual witchhunt.. it was legitimate concerns about insider information.

lol that boy can spin anything into a story for self promotion

Centech and Nihilist - You guys hit the nail on the head.
Such an egoistic .... that guy is :)

Last edited:
Such an egoistic .... that guy is :)

I dont know him- he certainly doesnt know me... but I remember a while back seeing some video of him dancing on a table and "singing" some neverdie song- looked like it was at a gaming convention- and I knew all I needed to. Looked like Nicolas Cage all hopped up on 5-hour energy drinks and suffering the effects of acute hair dye poisoning.

*edit*
Found the clip... so funny.

Last edited:
In what some people described as an international online virtual witch hunt, NEVERDIE, his real life family and staff were all penalized in an attempt to stem fears of possible virtual insider trading..

This makes him sound like such a victim... :rolleyes:

These are all legitimate concerns. He is now a PARTNER of MA. Not a player. Not a common land owner. He should have explored the rules a little better than if he wanted to continue playing in the universe. I do not feel sorry for the guy. He's done a lot to promote the game, and I think we can all be thankful for that. But seeing as how he can now decide what goes into the loot tables, he, his family, and anyone employed by him SHOULD be exempt from the loot system.

It's just like any other competition that a company might run. The smart thing to do is not let employees or their families be eligible to claim the prize, as that opens the door to cheating, lawsuits, and many other problems. Most company run competitions clearly state this in the rules. Since this game is a competition, I don't see how this should be any different.

Meh, in the good old times we used to burn witches, "test" them by trying to drown them etc. Where has world gone to? :(

I must keep my Avatar alive, even if it means I have to Play inside a Virtual Prison, that's still game enough for me and who knows I may just find a way to escape!

Not hard to get out of a "virtual prison" with a TP chip.

:tp:

I must keep my Avatar alive, even if it means I have to Play inside a Virtual Prison, that's still game enough for me and who knows I may just find a way to escape!

Not hard to get out of a "virtual prison" with a TP chip.

:tp:

This dude seems so wound up on himself it'll prolly be an upcoming RT event.
The big loot?

A NEVERDIE! dyed blonde Hairpiece....

:/

Tippin'

Instead of complaining he should just have put a sign on his ava to be a official RT avatar. No loot for that avatar. What is most important for him, to run his company or play the game? He behaves like a shild.

So...he's going to turn himself into an NPC PvPer... This will probably get interesting.

Instead of complaining he should just have put a sign on his ava to be a official RT avatar. No loot for that avatar. What is most important for him, to run his company or play the game? He behaves like a child.

..........:wise:

If the Avatar is the most important thing there is always the possibility to sell NEVERDIE studios.....

GG ND KEEP ROCKING

This is the stuff of legends. Sit down and pay attention maggots.​

Whats this? bragging about how much u make off the petty commoners of a medicore MMO,
Friggin drivel coming from your mouth always "baiting."

Maggots? you got not much else to do but generalise the playerbase as maggots?

We all know good/bad press don't make a diff, either way that dancing douce is getting paid.. :yup:

Shouldn't it be never die and associates in prison? Zban Wagon

how i love this guy, morbidly pathological egomania and megalomania
as a typical delusion, money and power are never enough .... thats the point why i think all the stuff around Neverdiestudios and those: Scanners, armors, 'Ub0rKillaWeapons' where never a mistake!

No i have no problem with other planetpartners and their planets -no, actually it is great for the entropia universe- but i have a problem how all this is going on especially with absolutely no reaction of MA
with that ND has earned another triumph :handjob:

advertising stunt, nothing more ...

i like how he forgets to put " " around the part that supposed to be his personal comment in the first person, thus making it blindingly obvious the whole piece was written by him. i know thats usualy the case, but for a lot of people they think these PR are written by a third party.

with the ES500 situation, just the fact that he has even been able to request and get that item, let alone the implications with his bank, demonstrates those who cried foul were right after all. i didnt, i thought he'd have more dignity, but seem to have been quite wrong.

interesting detail to note, claims Neverdie is banned from playing in Rocktropia, not Calypso.

Last edited:
Back