Question: Miner Skills

Vadio

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Jhan Delarea Freitas
After one decade about this subject me and probably many others wish know
If Miner skills have any direct impact in you loot(TT wise) or loot composition(markup wise) or just number you growing up to use others tools (in theory better tools but not exact true)

In case only just a number i wish know when guys going introduce new finders to high miners like me rank 80+90+
(feel free check my minning skills)

In case have any direct impact be good clarification if profession rank only count or if each individual skill count
(why i ask this? since pyrite mission chain are introduce and give us option between ground assesment and prospecting i wonder why)

Skills have an impact on pretty much every economic activity in Entropia Universe.

Skills have an impact on pretty much every economic activity in Entropia Universe.

Is this a response that existing mining skills effect both TT return and loot composition outside of the finder being equipped, as the question was asked?

As in does a high skilled player with an F101 do better than a lower level player with the same finder when both are maxed on the F101?

Is this a response that existing mining skills effect both TT return and loot composition outside of the finder being equipped, as the question was asked?

As in does a high skilled player with an F101 do better than a lower level player with the same finder when both are maxed on the F101?
:beerchug:
After one decade about this subject me and probably many others wish know
If Miner skills have any direct impact in you loot(TT wise) or loot composition(markup wise) or just number you growing up to use others tools (in theory better tools but not exact true)

In case only just a number i wish know when guys going introduce new finders to high miners like me rank 80+90+
(feel free check my minning skills)

In case have any direct impact be good clarification if profession rank only count or if each individual skill count
(why i ask this? since pyrite mission chain are introduce and give us option between ground assesment and prospecting i wonder why)

@Mindark you still dont answer original question
you mind be more direct? or open bit more this box like you did in hunting? with looter and effy/dpp

I know a few high skilled miners of around lvl 80-90 and they use finders like F series or the old school MD series because it's a lot more eco and they do great with over 100% TT return. I do the same but I'm not lvl 80 :p They use dif finders depending what they are looking for. They also mine mostly unamped ofc, otherwise its almost impossible to get that 100% TT return all the time now.

All this demands for research I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Back