Items not being delivered but still taking the PED

Cartoon Spoon

Provider
I have tried 3 times now to get some Nawa drops delivered at the extortionate rate of 5.74 PED (the immiediate delivery is f****in 18.00 PED!).

I thought I was going nuts, because I kept forgetting to order them. But they just don't turn up..

The PED leaves your account as soon as you make the request though!!! No bug with that!!

I have tried it once more, but will be defcon 4 if they don't turn up this time....!!!

I have tried 3 times now to get some Nawa drops delivered at the extortionate rate of 5.74 PED (the immiediate delivery is f****in 18.00 PED!).

I thought I was going nuts, because I kept forgetting to order them. But they just don't turn up..

The PED leaves your account as soon as you make the request though!!! No bug with that!!

I have tried it once more, but will be defcon 4 if they don't turn up this time....!!!

You are checking your storage? Delivered ones go there

Maybe write a support case, a post here alone is less likely to solve your problem.

Sry to hear that.....i did my last import for quite some time...was ok...maybe another person can clarify probs with newer imported things?

be sure also to look for the message in system tab and/or the window whihc pops up when you click on the delivery choice

i recommend also doing screenies of this messages so you have a proof you clikced on delivery...

Good luck,
Eddie

Back