Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Maintenance jobs will be carried out at our server location on Saturday 2017-05-20 and on Sunday 2017-05-21 at 17:00 UTC.
Due to this the Entropia Universe servers and Account web will be taken offline and not accessible.
We estimate a downtime of 1-2 hours for both dates and there may be additional disturbances until 24:00 UTC after the downtimes which may cause temporary lag or connection issues.
For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Disruption during weekends, when it's supposedly peak period, presumably.

And doesn't it also become a problem for those in the GR, since it's supposed to end this weekend I think?

Disruption during weekends, when it's supposedly peak period, presumably.

And doesn't it also become a problem for those in the GR, since it's supposed to end this weekend I think?

The GR ends at 15:00 UTC saturday, so its just after

Last edited:
well it is going to mess with MMOWC Saturday ffs
:scratch2:

Im happy to hear that they aree improving things , hopefully i might add hehe :wtg:
Less good imo as said before here on a peak period for most users :scratch2:
Got to wonder why they chose to do it then :wise:
But anyway the weather is suposed to be better here so i can go and enyoy that for a wile instead hehe:yup:

MindArk's maintenance periods are Tuesday mornings and have been for many years (forever even?)...
Ever the optimist, I'll give MindArk the benefit of the doubt and assume they are at the mercy of their colocation/hosting provider.

Experiencing disturbances of 'could not execute' sort tonight already. Even lost connection once (hadn't happened for quite some time).

and it says server down for me... woot, nice warning! :(

Confirmed...Dead in the water

its freaking friday today and we crashed and launch button is grey, MA got the days wrong :confused:

They start early?

Ho! This thread starting blowing up.. seems so.

Just lost connection ...No green launch button..Went grey

Someone didn't pay there ransomware provider
:laugh:

Gg MA gg...... irony is used here

server back up and loading.

Rick

launch button is up, but internal error on login (mobile app)

Yeah it looks like it's up but I get error msg

Some were able to login and play and I get an internal error :s

People without mobile app seems to be able to log in

Internal error here :(

Back