EBN Newsflash - Waning Eomon Migration

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Imperial Zoological Scouts, citing reduced pheromone measurements, report that the Eomon herd seem to be nearing the end of their migration cycle. Nevertheless, the danger to unarmed colonists remains significant, especially in the regions near Minopolis and Ashi, where there have been unconfirmed reports of not only massive Eomon Patriarchs, but also carnivorous Atrox Queens feeding on the local wildlife.
Eomon - East of Boreas
Longtooth - Ithaca!

Originally Posted Here

End of migration, at last!

anyone know if the atrox queen and patriarchs are shared loot?

Shared loot Atrox Queen+Marauders at 86782 84805

Hey,

yeah all shared loot, patriarch, atrox queens/marauders at:

86782 84805 (the usual place just outside mino!

Regards
Thark

Was it only one ATH from migration this year then?

we can strill get one on the eomon patriarch/ trox queen

we can strill get one on the eomon patriarch/ trox queen

No, we probably cant, as FPC has made the queens and all the other mobs there 90% not shared, meaning probably 10% or lower of the population can actually hunt them.

God, it makes me so mad, 3 queens on radar, none shared loot, meaning Star was probably the only 1 with his fappers, that could actually kill 1.

Left after 30 minutes, and went to mino, where all but the patriarch seems to be shared, and got a 600 ped hof, on a slayer.

It seems FPC in their wisdom, is leaving the majority of the queens unshared, so a few people can loot the good stuff that usually drops on the 1st few days, then they'll probably decide to make the rest shared with the scraps that go with it.

1st the bots at Corinth, now this. Rapidly loosing interest in any of these events tbh.

And for those that say skill up, you'll be able to do it, I have shadow, and a queen hits me for 250 points damage, I have 173 health. If FPC want it for only the ubers, then they can count me out of these events for the next 20 years or so, while I skill up to be able to try 1 myself. Maybe then, some of these duplicated mod faps might be selling at a reasonable price to.

Nice going FPC.

.... Rapidly loosing interest in any of these events tbh.

Sorry, I found this amusing, in itself. While I don't have ADD or anything similar, an event that spans 2 MONTHS lost my interest long ago. The reality is, this isn't an "event". This is MA's way of trying to keep the players busy for a while when they are off on Holiday.

Years ago, migration truly WAS an event. It spanned a few WEEKS, with the herds migrating to the old Echidna crater. Now THAT was an event. LOL

Now, it's just... oh yay! Big HP mobs sucking up my peds for 2 months! Whoopie!.

To say that I am glad "migration 2013" is coming to an end would be an understatement. Now, if MA could give us actual events, with actual storylines, and had them last two weeks, I would love it.

No, we probably cant, as FPC has made the queens and all the other mobs there 90% not shared, meaning probably 10% or lower of the population can actually hunt them.

God, it makes me so mad, 3 queens on radar, none shared loot, meaning Star was probably the only 1 with his fappers, that could actually kill 1.

Left after 30 minutes, and went to mino, where all but the patriarch seems to be shared, and got a 600 ped hof, on a slayer.

It seems FPC in their wisdom, is leaving the majority of the queens unshared, so a few people can loot the good stuff that usually drops on the 1st few days, then they'll probably decide to make the rest shared with the scraps that go with it.

1st the bots at Corinth, now this. Rapidly loosing interest in any of these events tbh.

And for those that say skill up, you'll be able to do it, I have shadow, and a queen hits me for 250 points damage, I have 173 health. If FPC want it for only the ubers, then they can count me out of these events for the next 20 years or so, while I skill up to be able to try 1 myself. Maybe then, some of these duplicated mod faps might be selling at a reasonable price to.

Nice going FPC.

Nice rant, but, there are shared loot queens...

Sorry, I found this amusing, in itself. While I don't have ADD or anything similar, an event that spans 2 MONTHS lost my interest long ago.

Plus you can add to that the events that came before it. It must be getting on for 5-6 months near continuous events starting in March / April with the robots.

I replace the original text with something more usefull

kittens.jpg

Last edited:
What I don't like:
- CTDs (I've had two in about an hour) (edit: 3 in 1 hours 10 minutes)
- That the Eomon patriarch that spawns nearby isn't shared (always someone who pulls it in...). If the eomon patriarch had been shared it would had been cool.

Last edited:
Nice rant, but, there are shared loot queens...

Yes, that was from Ashi last night.

Minopolis never had any queens that we saw, last night, and was there about 90 minutes.

Lot's of shared queens now at Mino I agree, but last night 1 in 10 at Ashi was shared only, which was the annoying thing.
So they have altered it today.

I replace the original text with something more usefull

kittens.jpg

Last edited:
So the eomon spawns are now gone altogether, just atrox queens and patriarchs left? Was going to do some youngs, but I guess will have to wait till next year...?

are they gone yet?
I saw them a few hours ago south of minipolis

cheers
Naomi

Back