Are planet owner allowed to play with their own avatar?

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
I was under the impression that when you own a planet you are not allowed anymore to use that avatar for playing purposes as you could have an unfair advantage... anyone knows if this is true? and are u allowed to do nothing anymore apart from event creation etc?
cos i just found NEVERDIE on rank 254 on battlesim. was wondering if he even is allowed to play that.

I was under the impression that when you own a planet you are not allowed anymore to use that avatar for playing purposes as you could have an unfair advantage... anyone knows if this is true? and are u allowed to do nothing anymore apart from event creation etc?
cos i just found NEVERDIE on rank 254 on battlesim. was wondering if he even is allowed to play that.

Can confirm MA staff or outsource parties or staff related families can play as well? :wise:

Neverdie played before he was a PP and is allowed to continue playing after becoming a planet partner. He is grandfathered past that rule.

i dont know if neverdie plays actively or not, like working on iron missions day to day but i got donation from him some years ago for my free hunt event as items i can sell so im sure owner can play game or do something in game that affect its economy.
though i assume there wud be some kind of limit, or it wud be like trump doing business in US while being a head of the states and ppl start making a fuss.

Neverdie played before he was a PP and is allowed to continue playing after becoming a planet partner. He is grandfathered past that rule.

What you meant to say is that NEVERDIE is above the rules because he is a ROCKSTAR and can do whatever the %$# he wants no matter the consequences.

What you meant to say is that NEVERDIE is above the rules because he is a ROCKSTAR and can do whatever the %$# he wants no matter the consequences.

Being the first PP, he was able to continue to play. They made the rule after, and he was already told he can play prior to that rule, so they can't go back on their word after he makes a deal with them. It's likely in his contract he can play and in everyone else they updated the contract before they signed that they can't play. It's called grandfathered laws. Anyone in that situation would still be allowed to play if they were not a lil' bitch and actually stood up for themselves like Neverdie did.

You think he is making money by playing with his own avatar :scratch2:
If he is sweating he is probably the reason for low sweat price.
Other than that it is better if all planet owners play with as many avatars as they can.

They made the rule because Neverdie and his team were hunting their own planet instantly after VUs and popping the discoveries and everyone got rightly annoyed about it. So now no-one is allowed to run an avatar apart from him because I AM MY AVATAR etc etc etc he's a bellend.

They also introduced the eco cap thanks to Neverdie's JUELZ fuck up.

They also had to remove crabs due thanks to Neverdie's childishness.

Generally a lot of cleaning up to do after he screws something up in some way or other :girl:

There's almost certainly other MA or PP employees on the list it's just that we don't know the names of their avatars as they're usually kept secret to avoid stuff like this and the previous threads we've had over the years.

Look this is an old subject now, if El Presidente want's to play using his avatar he will.

Being the first PP, he was able to continue to play. They made the rule after, and he was already told he can play prior to that rule, so they can't go back on their word after he makes a deal with them. It's likely in his contract he can play and in everyone else they updated the contract before they signed that they can't play. It's called grandfathered laws. Anyone in that situation would still be allowed to play if they were not a lil' bitch and actually stood up for themselves like Neverdie did.

You just need to not give a shit about Ethics. Anyone with inside information on the game should not be allowed to play. Period.

He shouldn't be allowed to play. It's really quite simple. We get like 2 or 3 threads of questioning his participation every year.

Lot of people talking about things they know nothing about.

I agree, dev team/planet owners should not actively play.

Who actually plays on Rock knows ND doesn't do that. Has not done for several years now (I did't play on Rock right after it was created, so can't talk about that). Those last years all he does is testing if stuff he added to last VU was actually added in the game.
After VU people always ask him was this or that added this VU? Often he says I better not announce it yet, let me see if this got in, first.
Another situation where you can see ND ava ingame is in the role of event organizer. Anyone who's seen him there can tell you hes not shooting anything, he's just standing there chatting or afk, often being killed and revived at revival. That's why they call it Neverdie Terminal on Rock. :p

So now you're bitchin' about Battlesim. How many times does it take to get to rank 254 there? Once, if you're good, and if you're bad you'll never get anywhere.

Kim shoot Atrox Queen solo at one event. Haven't heard anybody bitchin' bout that?

Talk about something you actually know about ppl. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

Lot of people talking about things they know nothing about.

I agree, dev team/planet owners should not actively play.

Who actually plays on Rock knows ND doesn't do that. Has not done for several years now (I did't play on Rock right after it was created, so can't talk about that). Those last years all he does is testing if stuff he added to last VU was actually added in the game.
After VU people always ask him was this or that added this VU? Often he says I better not announce it yet, let me see if this got in, first.
Another situation where you can see ND ava ingame is in the role of event organizer. Anyone who's seen him there can tell you hes not shooting anything, he's just standing there chatting or afk, often being killed and revived at revival. That's why they call it Neverdie Terminal on Rock. :p

So now you're bitchin' about Battlesim. How many times does it take to get to rank 254 there? Once, if you're good, and if you're bad you'll never get anywhere.

Kim shoot Atrox Queen solo at one event. Haven't heard anybody bitchin' bout that?

Talk about something you actually know about ppl. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

i dont know what your fucking problem is. i was just asking a normal question. he should be allowed to do everything or nothing but doing something occasionally looks fishy to me. and it has nothing to do with abusing the system, although everyone knows that ND likes to bend the rules and do what he likes.
ethically he shouldnt do ANYTHING in this game apart from event organizing. and yes, not even battlesim. anything with loot involved should be a no-go for a planet owner.

Fair enough. I believe you when you say
i dont know what your fucking problem is.
Probably I wasn't clear enough, and I have to say to my defense it's not that easy to explain a complex problem with only a few words.
Let me try again, from a slightly different angle.

Imagine your job is to make sure everything on your planet works. This is a major problem with EU since we don't have any real beta testing. There's probably a rudimentary QA from MA's side but judging from the results it's pretty much nonexistent.
Suppose you're the PP. Now you have a problem! You know you sent in your code snippets for the next VU to MA, but you can never be certain how exactly they were implemented or if they were even included in this VU at all.

But you are responsible for the results! People will ask you questions, you can't just say well I don't know. It's your job to provide answers and make sure stuff works as intended. If it doesn't and ppl get screwed it'll land on your head first... and you don't want that, right?

So obviously the next thing you do is organize some kind of beta testing.
How to do that? Maybe you can use special avatars (marked with the star above their head)?
Nope, not really. Those avatars can't die, can't take any damage, can't really hunt or mine either. Not very useful for beta testing.
The next thing you can use is these kinda "normal-official" avatars (registered at MA as "test" or "social" avatars for the PP's). No star above their head, can die, can hunt, all activities (including loot they acquire) monitored by MA.

So, those are your choices.

Suppose you want to find out if BS works from your planet or not. It's not obvious it would work, right?
So whats your options? Use your public well known avatar or a special avatar that the general public is not aware of?
Both are monitored by MA. In the end it doesn't matter which one you choose--it's not like you can get rich while using them and nobody notices.

Suppose you get the picture? Hope that explains my problem with those people who tend to get triggered by stuff they know nothing about?

Last edited:
Fair enough. I believe you when you say Probably I wasn't clear enough, and I have to say to my defense it's not that easy to explain a complex problem with only a few words.

Imagine your job is to make sure everything on your planet works. This is a major problem with EU since we don't have any real beta testing. There's probably a rudimentary QA from MA's side but judging from the results it's pretty much nonexistent.
Suppose you're the PP. Now you have a problem! You know you sent in your code snippets for the next VU to MA, but you can never be certain how exactly they were implemented or if they were even included in this VU at all.

But you are responsible for the results! People will ask you questions, you can't just say well I don't know. It's your job to provide answers and make sure stuff works as intended. If it doesn't and ppl get screwed it'll land on your head first... and you don't want that, right?

How to do that? Maybe you can use special avatars (marked with the star above their head)?
Nope, not really. Those avatars can't die, can't take any damage, can't really hunt or mine either. Not very useful for beta testing.
The next thing you can use is these kinda "normal-official" avatars (registered at MA as "test" or "social" avatars for the PP's). No star above their head, can die, can hunt, all activities (including loot they acquire) monitored by MA.

Suppose you want to find out if BS works from your planet or not. It's not obvious it would work, right?
So whats your options? Use your public well known avatar or a special avatar that the general public is not aware of?
Both are monitored by MA. In the end it doesn't matter which one you choose--it's not like you can get rich while using them and nobody notices.

Suppose you get the picture? Hope that explains my problem with those people who tend to get triggered by stuff they know nothing about?

And after all of that, president NEVERDIE uses his avatar because HE IS HIS AVATAR.

Anyone could make an alt, and test out their new features in secret and without any fuss. But he doesn't. He's an egotistical joke and has ruined more in this game than he has helped.

And after all of that, president NEVERDIE uses his avatar because HE IS HIS AVATAR.

Anyone could make an alt, and test out their new features in secret and without any fuss. But he doesn't. He's an egotistical joke and has ruined more in this game than he has helped.

and there i do agree. ND is an asshole and will always be one. apart from being an egocentric lunatic and a liar.

Fair enough. I believe you when you say Probably I wasn't clear enough, and I have to say to my defense it's not that easy to explain a complex problem with only a few words.

Except neverdie does play. He did the battle simulator. He gets globals and hof. A look at entropialife proofed he played. Stop talking out your ass to defend him you liar.

It is very simple: NO PP can use their own Avatar when they decided to by a planet**.

**Neverdie being the first he worked out a deal with MA.

Close thread. :)

So do you keep your logs to show all globals for the last 6 years? :)

Globals while online (most ATH since I'm not on RT all that much)

Searching for: Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs
chat0112.txt(30647): 2012-01-31 18:40:37 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to discover Cheetah Texture! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0114.txt(30322): 2014-01-28 20:14:38 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 4 for GeoTrek H73 Pure (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0212.txt(3807): 2012-02-19 06:48:22 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 3 for Special Ops Foot Guards(M)(L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0214.txt(26378): 2014-02-28 00:27:17 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 5 for GeoTrek H73 Pure (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0312.txt(4002): 2012-03-11 20:28:24 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 3 for Special Ops Arm Guards(M)(L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0312.txt(4595): 2012-03-14 02:40:10 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Alicenies Liquid) with a value of 303 PED at HELL!! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0312.txt(13101): 2012-03-30 02:06:36 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Erionite Stone) with a value of 210 PED at CLUB NEVERDIE! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0312.txt(13122): 2012-03-30 02:55:04 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 4 for Special Ops Foot Guards(M)(L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0314.txt(23709): 2014-03-19 21:29:11 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 6 for GeoTrek H73 Pure (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0314.txt(28574): 2014-03-27 22:29:08 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Lysterium Stone) with a value of 523 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0316.txt(23533): 2016-03-17 00:05:09 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Lai Tung Pai Pet) with a value of 0 PEC! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0412.txt(5658): 2012-04-15 22:27:31 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs killed a creature (Pirate Skeleton Cabin Boy) with a value of 109 PED at CLUB NEVERDIE!
chat0512.txt(5859): 2012-05-18 05:12:57 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Copper Stone) with a value of 88 PED at HELL!!
chat0514.txt(30240): 2014-05-25 04:46:05 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs killed a creature (Demon Hacker) with a value of 363 PED at HELL!! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0612.txt(12495): 2012-06-22 18:33:00 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 6 for Special Ops Foot Guards(M)(L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0612.txt(12508): 2012-06-22 18:50:59 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs killed a creature (Street King) with a value of 284 PED at The Docklands! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat0612.txt(12689): 2012-06-24 01:53:46 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs killed a creature (Street King) with a value of 211 PED at The Docklands!
Chat0615.txt(26983): 2015-06-28 03:05:58 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Sacred Forest Idol) with a value of 5 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0616.txt(12886): 2016-06-11 02:33:05 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Hurricane Cocktail Mix) with a value of 286 PED at HELL!! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0616.txt(13002): 2016-06-11 04:48:48 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Durulium Stone) with a value of 340 PED at HELL!! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0712.txt(3095): 2012-07-10 00:16:22 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs manufactured an item (Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 67 PED!
Chat0712.txt(3097): 2012-07-10 00:16:57 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs manufactured an item (Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 70 PED!
Chat0712.txt(3098): 2012-07-10 00:21:05 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs manufactured an item (Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 61 PED!
Chat0712.txt(8128): 2012-07-24 02:41:55 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs killed a creature (Motorhead Royalty) with a value of 55 PED at Beer Garden!
Chat0714.txt(28007): 2014-07-07 03:25:50 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Giant Banana Bunch) with a value of 100 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0714.txt(28063): 2014-07-07 03:46:00 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Giant Banana) with a value of 10 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0714.txt(68678): 2014-07-16 06:20:13 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Giant Banana) with a value of 70 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0714.txt(73713): 2014-07-17 04:59:23 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Giant Banana) with a value of 20 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0714.txt(73761): 2014-07-17 05:25:11 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Giant Banana Bunch) with a value of 100 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0811.txt(3030): 2011-08-13 00:32:29 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Petonium Stone) with a value of 213 PED at F.O.M.A Main Arena! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0814.txt(2342): 2014-08-03 05:40:58 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (King Kong Hoverboard (L)) with a value of 15 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0814.txt(2353): 2014-08-03 05:46:26 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 8 for GeoTrek H73 Pure (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0814.txt(2373): 2014-08-03 06:07:16 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Giant Banana) with a value of 30 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Chat0814.txt(19258): 2014-08-19 05:49:54 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Giant Banana Bunch) with a value of 200 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame ALL TIME HIGH. Congratulations!
Chat0912.txt(14985): 2012-09-10 01:47:08 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to discover Pop Dragon Texture! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat1015.txt(10): 2015-10-01 00:12:30 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Kong Map) with a value of 7 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat1016.txt(11089): 2016-10-16 20:36:43 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Melchi Water) with a value of 328 PED at HELL!! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat1111.txt(11868): 2011-11-16 07:15:29 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to reach tier 1 for Special Ops Flamethrower (FA)(L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat1113.txt(6963): 2013-11-06 16:58:57 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to discover GAZUNGA DPS P32 Death Vinyl! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat1213.txt(8663): 2013-12-10 21:59:08 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Energized Crystal) with a value of 57 PED at Motorhead Stadium!
chat1213.txt(8664): 2013-12-10 21:59:48 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Fire Root Globule) with a value of 62 PED at Motorhead Stadium!
chat1213.txt(8665): 2013-12-10 22:00:29 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Caldorite Stone) with a value of 74 PED at Motorhead Stadium!
chat1213.txt(8666): 2013-12-10 22:00:29 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail Mix) with a value of 69 PED at Motorhead Stadium!
chat1213.txt(8667): 2013-12-10 22:00:54 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Crude Oil) with a value of 77 PED at Motorhead Stadium!
chat1213.txt(8668): 2013-12-10 22:00:54 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs found a deposit (Lysterium Stone) with a value of 86 PED at Motorhead Stadium!
chat1214.txt(1823): 2014-12-03 06:24:54 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs has found a rare item (Giant Banana) with a value of 10 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat1216.txt(10135): 2016-12-09 02:35:35 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to discover Gas and Go Lockpick Kit ! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
chat1216.txt(28061): 2016-12-15 23:50:57 [Globals] [] Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs is the first colonist to discover B.A.M.F Marine Chainsaw (L) Blueprint! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Found 48 occurrence(s) in 26 file(s)

Last edited:
Anyone could make an alt, and test out their new features in secret and without any fuss. But he doesn't. He's an egotistical joke ...
Exactly! Perfect analysis, here's someone who knows how this game works and what are the actual choices for the PP.
Where we don't agree is the final conclusion from that. You say to play openly without trying to cover it up is a bad thing and destroys the game.
No it doesn't, it's all in your head, there's nothing outside in the reality that actually supports your never-ending feud and hate towards certain persons. He doesn't do anything out of the ordinary. You are.

Now suppose he'll take your advice, makes a secret avatar and tests the game with it.
I can immediately see 2 problems with it.
First, it's a cowardly way to behave in general, it suggests you have something to hide.
Second, imagine someone finds out you're doing it (not so damn hard thing to do on a planet with low population), or maybe doesn't even get any evidence but just simply makes a rumor and releases it to the public. It's not like that hasn't happened to ND before.

I would like to point out all these conspiracy theories (and proposed "solutions" to them) say way more about the people proposing them than they say about ND.

Finally, I think it's obvious PP is very much interested about any new platform systems released by MA. First, this is their future in a very practical way. Second, you want to know exactly what's happening and you want to figure out as fast as possible how you could implement this into your own planet, what you would want to be changed, what you'd like to be added, etc.
All this stuff is normal and obvious, right?
So the PP has to do all that in secret? And this is somehow better for us, the playerbase? Well how exactly? Show me just one thing that actually would improve for us and I'll admit you're right and I'm talking nonsense. So, go ahead and try it. :wtg:

<removed quote from deleted post>

Well the issue is, which really isn't an issue at all due to it being ND is that ND is still very active and globals all the time still. But you are making it sound as if he's not playing it at all and only playing for the business side of it -- which isn't true.

Many times I talked with him about this and he stated clearly that if he had to play this game only for the business side of it as you describe he would have quite long ago.

So Yes ND does play the game and he does Global and some may have an issue with that but sorry, ND helped start this game and should have this freedom - which he does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the issue is, which really isn't an issue at all due to it being ND is that ND is still very active and globals all the time still. But you are making it sound as if he's not playing it at all and only playing for the business side of it -- which isn't true.

Many times I talked with him about this and he stated clearly that if he had to play this game only for the business side of it as you describe he would have quite long ago.

So Yes ND does play the game and he does Global and some may have an issue with that but sorry, ND helped start this game and should have this freedom - which he does.
Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs:

1Atrox Young63 PEDWed, 06 Jul 2016 1:10:54
2Atrox Young81 PEDWed, 06 Jul 2016 1:07:54
3Pirate Skeleton Bandit140 PEDSat, 31 Oct 2015 22:02:01
4Pirate Skeleton Bandit54 PEDSat, 24 Oct 2015 22:32:28
5Mountain Gorilla95 PEDSat, 04 Jul 2015 18:35:10
6Zombie Biker Nomad Adult65 PEDThu, 25 Jun 2015 2:49:39
7Demon Hacker363 PEDSun, 25 May 2014 4:47:07
8Panther64 PEDSun, 30 Mar 2014 21:08:35
9Exarosaur Alpha30 PEDFri, 31 Jan 2014 4:47:49
10Zombie Biker Nomad Nutcase53 PEDTue, 10 Dec 2013 18:16:26
11Panther144 PEDThu, 21 Nov 2013 20:21:36
12Pop Dragon Mature168 PEDSat, 01 Jun 2013 17:47:57
13ROCKER66 PEDWed, 26 Dec 2012 3:09:22
14Pop Dragon Young278 PEDThu, 08 Nov 2012 0:57:59
15ROCKER67 PEDSat, 03 Nov 2012 23:38:52
16Panther61 PEDSun, 14 Oct 2012 1:31:50
17Zomhattan St Boyz57 PEDTue, 28 Aug 2012 16:47:04
18Prison C.O96 PEDFri, 03 Aug 2012 23:20:45
19Gynoid Elite Series Freaky54 PEDSat, 28 Apr 2012 15:42:22
20Pirate Skeleton Cabin Boy109 PEDSun, 15 Apr 2012 22:27:29
TOTAL:2108 PED

20 globals for last 5 years. That's about 4 globals a year, 1 global every 3 months. I suspect you'd get this result if you don't really play and just test new stuff after VU's.
We don't know exactly how many globals were not recorded by EL but... if you compare this record to any high level avatar who doesn't even play on Rock but just visits it now and then, you can see this doesn't amount to anything really...
I can say from my personal experience, I've spent several months straight on Rock sometimes and for all this time haven't spotted any globals from ND while I've seen many other players globaling like constantly.

If you say he considers himself an active player, that's surprising. I didn't think that was the case and it seems available data doesn't really support his subjective opinion. If he does it's certainly an interesting fact, I'll give you that! :)

Anyway, I do agree with your final conclusion. Other ppl probably won't so lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Last edited:
I do sometimes wonder why Dave Dobson had to give up his personal avatar when he created Arkadia.

No clearly it's not allowed. It Has been going on for so many years and MA has no clue about ND playing. Wtf do you think? Lol

And why does it really matter?

Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs:

1Atrox Young63 PEDWed, 06 Jul 2016 1:10:54
2Atrox Young81 PEDWed, 06 Jul 2016 1:07:54
3Pirate Skeleton Bandit140 PEDSat, 31 Oct 2015 22:02:01
4Pirate Skeleton Bandit54 PEDSat, 24 Oct 2015 22:32:28
5Mountain Gorilla95 PEDSat, 04 Jul 2015 18:35:10
6Zombie Biker Nomad Adult65 PEDThu, 25 Jun 2015 2:49:39
7Demon Hacker363 PEDSun, 25 May 2014 4:47:07
8Panther64 PEDSun, 30 Mar 2014 21:08:35
9Exarosaur Alpha30 PEDFri, 31 Jan 2014 4:47:49
10Zombie Biker Nomad Nutcase53 PEDTue, 10 Dec 2013 18:16:26
11Panther144 PEDThu, 21 Nov 2013 20:21:36
12Pop Dragon Mature168 PEDSat, 01 Jun 2013 17:47:57
13ROCKER66 PEDWed, 26 Dec 2012 3:09:22
14Pop Dragon Young278 PEDThu, 08 Nov 2012 0:57:59
15ROCKER67 PEDSat, 03 Nov 2012 23:38:52
16Panther61 PEDSun, 14 Oct 2012 1:31:50
17Zomhattan St Boyz57 PEDTue, 28 Aug 2012 16:47:04
18Prison C.O96 PEDFri, 03 Aug 2012 23:20:45
19Gynoid Elite Series Freaky54 PEDSat, 28 Apr 2012 15:42:22
20Pirate Skeleton Cabin Boy109 PEDSun, 15 Apr 2012 22:27:29
TOTAL:2108 PED

20 globals for last 5 years. That's about 4 globals a year, 1 global every 3 months. I suspect you'd get this result if you don't really play and just test new stuff after VU's.
We don't know exactly how many globals were not recorded by EL but... if you compare this record to any high level avatar who doesn't even play on Rock but just visits it now and then, you can see this doesn't amount to anything really...

Did you get that from my list I just posted? Most are ATH since I'm on Arkadia and well, don't see local Globals. But also you may note that he gets a lot of globals on NI and I think a few ATHs as well. I love PMing him joking about it when I do see an odd global on NI and it's his. :) But it's kind of funny that we are debating this. Not really sure why? Face it, ND does play the game and I'm not really sure why you are even trying to debate this?

Sometimes reading these threads reminds me of what the hens sounded like when I was a kid and had to go into the chicken coop and gather eggs. :laugh:

Did you get that from my list I just posted?
List? You posted? I have no idea what you're talking about... :)
Most are ATH since I'm on Arkadia and well, don't see local Globals.
You wanted to say HoF I suppose. I presented you with data from Entropia Life.
It might miss some globals, but globals you can't see on another planet anyway.
Then there's those 200-300 ped globals that might qualify as HoF's in a low season. So in theory those 2 you could have seen. Two in the last five years. And to talk about ATH... C'mon can I have a little of that good stuff u're smoking there? :smoke:

Last edited:
Reactions: SHY
Wow.

Dumbest thread ever, with some really dumb people in it.

I won't quote your dumbness because it is just too dumb.

I will just say a few facts, and maybe refresh this someday to read which dumb ones became dumber.

ND was the first to make a new planet. He had the balls to do it when no one else did. It was new territory for both him and MA. He was contractually allowed to keep his avatar. Nowadays, for many years, he only uses it to test for loot changes, mission activation, bp drop rates of bps that were supposed to be added, for chatting and asking us how he can make RT better, etc etc. MA does not give him enough info on what was actually added and what didn't make it through into the updates. So he often find the answers himself because he is excited about it and we are always asking him questions and he wants to learn what is needed and what is working.

If he wanted to see what the BatSim was about, that's fine with me. In fact, ANY decent PP should have seen what it is too, if they care about running a business here.

Every bp he discovered is offered to the players to use. In fact, the chainsaw bp he looted was offered to many players online at the time he got it. Later I came on, and no one else had been able to click it so he asked me since I was one of few that had enough skill to click it and had all the mats. I declined because I didn't have time and was logging off. Someone else eventually clicked it and got the item disco. He isn't doing it to get rich. He is doing it to check his planet fucking works right, and that MA actually did what they were supposed to do.

After RT, MA got smarter and nowadays PP's have ALTS to test things. They figured it would create less bitching. If you think I am wrong, ask MA.

I, for one, would much rather see PP's use their OWN avatars for these things because it is more transparent.
<removed>

Newer planets had much more rules when they came to be. So what? That is today. Today means nothing to a contract made 8 years ago.

MA wanted its first PP. ND said "sure I will do it but I can't lose my avatar". MA said OK.

It is his fucking brand. Without his avatar, his brand was devalued. It makes perfect sense to me to keep it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
My question is, why is this even a thread? NEVERDIE was a big walking advertisement for entropia and in my opinion deserves the ability to play. WHETHER MY OPINION MATTERS OR NOT - NEVERDIE does not play often, so why is this even talked about? He got rank 254 in battle sim big woop. Why don't we have productive threads on this forum rather than this garbage?

Back