Help: Magurg Female DNA

Spacejanitor

Prowler
This is a callout to the community. If you do Aakas Key Instances on Planet Arkadia, this might be of intrest to you.

Im looking for Magurg Female Body Parts. If you have looted any and stowed it or if you should per chance loot any Magurg Female Body parts, including skin, I am interested. Please DO NOT TT it away.

5845normal.jpg

If you have any, get in touch with me ingame please. I own Aakas Island & Country Club. And I wish to ad some Magurg females to the mix.

Roger Spacejanitor Wilco ♥

I highly doubt that they will drop DNA parts for the female as its somewhat of a boss mob.

I highly doubt that they will drop DNA parts for the female as its somewhat of a boss mob.

Well thats too bad. Would be great to have just one cartridge set at Max maturity and minimum numbers.:silly2:

Estetically Correct for Aakas Island and Ive heard a lot of remarks from people really liking the mob. I have the Males, the Ubos, why not Her Majesty the Queen? The boys want a queen. They are beautifull actually. It will trully ad to the Aakas Island scenary. And yes, Ive noted how my Island is closelly tied to the Aakas Instances Lore & Mob-wise.

This is therefore not a unreasonable request to both the community and Devellopers. If I dont ask, how will I know? He who dares wins. Im okay either way. Its out there.

Last edited:
Back