Selling: Selling modified excavator?? with great discount! [Robot Communication Matrix]

carle

Prowler
Devastating Vodka lindsey
I have an [Robot Communication Matrix] for sale.
For you who dont know, it can be turned into many things.

*Modified Genesis Star Excavator
*Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator
*Adjusted Chikara Refiner
*RX OpTac x2 any part but footguards

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/anonymous-bounty-offer/

Yes i know Killabee sold his for 2500 ped, but i also know that BO didnt last very long and at that price i consider having this great mining tool my self.

So NO bids under 2500 ped will be considered and instant BO is 5000 PED.
But dont be afraid to shoot me some offers but my mind works like the a termometer.
At 2500 iam cold and at 5000 its so hot i cant handle it, but if you can get me hot enought its yours!

Last edited:
Sorry bud dont mean to hijack or keep ya cold. Right information must be spread. Killerbee sold for 2200ped. Another one sold for 2200. Then 1 at 2500 and the other 2700. I am following this closely. Opening bid of 2500 sound good

Sorry bud dont mean to hijack or keep ya cold. Right information must be spread. Killerbee sold for 2200ped. Another one sold for 2200. Then 1 at 2500 and the other 2700. I am following this closely. Opening bid of 2500 sound good

:coffee: :coffee:

I have an [Robot Communication Matrix] for sale.
For you who dont know, it can be turned into many things.

*Modified Genesis Star Excavator
*Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator
*Adjusted Chikara Refiner
*RX OpTac x2 any part but footguards

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/anonymous-bounty-offer/

Yes i know Killabee sold his for 2500 ped, but i also know that BO didnt last very long and at that price i consider having this great mining tool my self.

So NO bids under 2500 ped will be considered and instant BO is 5000 PED.
But dont be afraid to shoot me some offers but my mind works like the a termometer.
At 2500 iam cold and at 5000 its so hot i cant handle it, but if you can get me hot enought its yours!

i offer 2500 ped

my mind works like the a termometer.

I'm NOT asking where are you putting it to. :)

On topic: adjusted refiner can safely be removed from consideration, they've been fetching about 1.3...1.5k lately as far as I know.

How the times are changing...
What was hot yesterday seems so remote today, as spring start to break something tingles in me.

As this heats up iam getting upper lip sweats and iam sure i cant take much more heat.

At 2900 its best i drop it like its hot and go take a cold shower.

Back