Suggestion: Missions on all planets

Sometimes i wonder what missions have i not completed in another planets... ok ok is very easy to do an Excell and take note from missions and planets, but...

I think is a good idea another solution: actualy, the "Missions" icon in the screen shows all missions ( completed and not completed ) in the planet where i am, but maybe possible show more information: Planet and missions, not only from the planet where i am...

Then, i can see what planet need to go for missions, and missions not finished....

MA, is it possible? :)

I would also like to know how many missions i've yet to discover.

this would be a good idea

Would be nice.

I agree more info re missions, completed, part completed and undiscovered for each planet should be available from anywhere.
It would be a great help to be able to take a look at what you are working on without having to go to the plane. It would encourage more interplanetary travel and greater exploration of other planets, if we could plan our trips in advance.
Even being able to review the missions while quadding across space would save time on arrival and allow us to get straight into the tasks. Making better use of our game time and potentially greater turnover for MA.

I don't see that this would be hard to implement, after all the info is already there on the system, all we need is a simple shell to enable us to chose which planet we want to look at.
Radio buttons similar to those used on the Friends list could be one way
A button per planet, with perhaps a choice of Completed, in progress and undiscovered.

I don't see that this would be hard to implement, after all the info is already there on the system, all we need is a simple shell to enable us to chose which planet we want to look at.
Radio buttons similar to those used on the Friends list could be one way
A button per planet, with perhaps a choice of Completed, in progress and undiscovered.
Or just make it work like your map does. Drop-down to select which planet. :)

I agree more info re missions, completed, part completed and undiscovered for each planet should be available from anywhere.
It would be a great help to be able to take a look at what you are working on without having to go to the plane. It would encourage more interplanetary travel and greater exploration of other planets, if we could plan our trips in advance.

Also would be nice, to have all maps visible, since planet was visited first time. It also make helping other (newb) players easier.

Also would be nice, to have all maps visible, since planet was visited first time. It also make helping other (newb) players easier.

Through the event list, you can open the map of any planet that has at least one event-capable area (afaik since introduction of boxing ring on Monria that means just any planet except Ancient Greece but I need to doublecheck). Just select any area (regardless of whether there are any events) and click 'view map location' (windrose button).

How about having a pet you have to train to 200K xp, and then it allows you to transport to any planet whenever you like.

and it holds a list of all the missions.

Smiles.

Rick

How about having a pet you have to train to 200K xp, and then it allows you to transport to any planet whenever you like.

Smiles.

Rick
There is a dragon travel service next to club neverdie so makes logical sense....

There is a dragon travel service next to club neverdie so makes logical sense....

woe now - common sense been banned in lots of corporations - must make other strategy

Smiles.

Rick

:)

It has to be a tamable spacemob then
:laugh:

fixing the many broken missions (especially on rocktropia) should take priority before this. plus, there's no way ma even know how many missions have been in the game AND how many of those are still completable right now. You have to understand that many mission completions are lost forever now (i.e. cannot be completed or even picked up), but many older players still have those completions obviously. So at least 3 categories would have to exist: open, competed and unavailable.

I'd very much like to see improvements in the mission department (e.g. having your daily completions permanently remain even IF you get the same daily again), but I can't see it happen as it's too huge a task. fixing the most urgent broken missions (caboria shells anyone?) however should be a priority!

PS: 410+ missions completed on Caly, very likely the biggest number of all people who joined on the day I joined or afterward (which was March 2015 I think). mission completions are one of my prime targets in this game

Back