Enigma event Velocity jumpsuit cannot be worn with armor !

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
Since we are in failures, there is one more

If u are still desperatly repeating the absurd matrix instance everyday in order to get "the egg",
well at least you can stop doing it, since the main reward of the mission chain is just crap.

Yes, your 10% acceleration "jumpsuit" cannot be weared with an armor. And i asked support, it is designed that way. Really those guyz cannot do anything decent.

no armor mixed with it eh? Guess it'd be a lot easier to just grab the maze hammer from Cyrene or the adjusted harrier from webshop for similar level of acceleration buff.

5b plates on adjusted harrier is a nice little combination for small mob. Probably over protection on some, but not too much decay...

Maze hammers are swell for low level grinds. Working on carabok at the moment with a stack of hammers. Using hour long skill and loot pills I run through about 3 or 4 hammers an hour in TT value.

Last edited:
and to top it all its just a very ugly recolour of the already existing jumpsuit thats also very ugly and has just some different recolours that need to be paid.
hint: if you wanne make money with selling skins at least make them good...

And i asked support, it is designed that way.

How many people would have chased that reward if they would had mentioned it before the event?

Well there is always a new event on the horizon, with other awesome rewards :rolleyes:
People even going to give you free skills and give you a bonus on top of that if you take their skills these days.
And the strange part is they know they will be screwed once again, and again, and still they chase those dreams.
Life is strange, nah, people are strange.

:nutkick:

If u are still desperatly repeating the absurd matrix instance everyday in order to get "the egg",
well at least you can stop doing it, since the main reward of the mission chain is just crap.

Yes, your 10% acceleration "jumpsuit" cannot be weared with an armor. And i asked support, it is designed that way. Really those guyz cannot do anything decent.

I stopped doing mission when i found out that no jumpsuits could be used with armor. Wouldnt call it a MA fail since it works like all other jumpsuits.
Naturaly there could be a disclamier that it wouldnt work with armor but in a game of cash your better off doing your homework before you decide to invest time and money.

Wouldnt call it a MA fail since it works like all other jumpsuits.

i disagree, and would rather say that all jumpsuits are a MA fail then, and for one of those these suckers even took 80 bucks. way to go! :eyecrazy:

Maybe they didn't want to destroy the value of perfected hermetics or Eudoracells/Rabbigers???

Personally I think they made the right choice.

People will still collect them, particularly for mining somewhere you do not need armor, etc.

Or hunting things like caperons where armor is not important but run speed is.

the main problem here is that Jumpsuits UNEQUIP ALL the clothes! it is unacceptable imo to pay 2/12pec each time for a "ugly" jumpsuit; I was aware about the armor from beginning, but clothes!:mad:

"Clothes are an important part of your visual appearance and will help to express your own individual style and personality" ...has this description still a meaning?:scratch2:

MA had to create it "Ethereal" + in a different slot then clothes (like for example "socks slot"?!?), imo ...and you can still fix it or at least make ppl to choose transparency maybe; slot where it is attached is very important btw

...I simpy don't use it this way as it is designed, atm, I prefer "Maze Hammer" from Cyrene!:yay:

Maybe they didn't want to destroy the value of perfected hermetics or Eudoracells/Rabbigers???

People will still collect them, particularly for mining somewhere you do not need armor, etc.

value? which value? it was destroyed already years ago, especially on pets! too late imo

The suit was visible to everyone in the mission description from the start, it was clear that it's merely a version of the beginners jumpsuits, it wasn't even given an unique look and shares the appearance with the Military Green edition. Every one-piece suit in game (NI's settler suit, umbranoid suit etc) unequips armors and clothes, so expecting anything else from Karona's was but a wishful thinking.

Sorry but coming from someone who was never into clothes much, I feel a bit cheated. I never would have done all of this if I knew it would not work with armor, that was the whole point. Disappointments like this is what makes people go further and further into inactive status.

......I thought this was common knowledge and assumed? I mean, it's a jumpsuit. Locgically I thought it would work like every jumpsuit and thought - 'why waste my time when I have harrier which is only 2% less speed?'

The suit was visible to everyone in the mission description from the start, it was clear that it's merely a version of the beginners jumpsuits, it wasn't even given an unique look and shares the appearance with the Military Green edition. Every one-piece suit in game (NI's settler suit, umbranoid suit etc) unequips armors and clothes, so expecting anything else from Karona's was but a wishful thinking.

I dont know a **** about clothes and i dont care to know. And i can tell you most of people had no idea about that and so many would never have done all those boring missions if they knew the jumpsuits were not mixable with armor, which make them useless for anyone but a few.

WOW - I'm so impressed with MA /sarc. It really is embarrassing to be affiliated with this stupidness. Why is it that they can't do anything with consistency except piss us off? Now this suit can't be worn with armor - is absolutely maddening. This is deception. They can't tell the truth about anything. Their ideas are so stupid. Dumber than a stack of hammers. These traits are 100% satanic. I swear I'm going to Jesus!

Last edited:
So the armor in the starter pack is better?
2% less running Speed but you can add plates at least.

It was expected the jumpsuit would be like this, i still did the enigma but i didn't care about the jumpsuit, i mentioned in the thread that i thought the suit would be unwearable under armour.

on one hand i think its rubbish that it removes all clothes and can't be worn under armour, but on the other hand a 10% buff under armour would render all clothes TT food, and probably create a speed unbalance, Ring, Jumpsuit, Adj Harrier (plus daily token coat if that would work)

imo i would rather see the the jumpsuits become armour with 0 protection in all areas which you can wear over clothing.
yeah Adj harrier is only 2% less speed, but is also 7 item slots

You can still wear helmet with the jumpsuit. That way you can get buff from thorifoid helmet.

It is imposible because shoes are part of clothes. Its not an error.

Yes. You can buy starter pack gold or platinum . its better than korona jumpsuit

I just double checked with my disciple and you can wear armor over the settler suit. Not sure if you can wear a coat over it or not and armor as she doesn't have a coat to try,

I just double checked with my disciple and you can wear armor over the settler suit. Not sure if you can wear a coat over it or not and armor as she doesn't have a coat to try,

yes, you can wear a coat over NI's settler suit and clothes and underwear/shorts together also, so... it couldn't be too hard to check if could be ok the same slot for jumpsuits also, at least:yup:

EDIT: (just checked) NI's Settler suit slot is "pants", but please note that it is not underpants (f.e.: urban nomad black slacks are underpants and faris jeans are pants), so it replaces faris jeans only for example, and it is good!

Last edited:
No clothes can be weared with an armor.
You can use the jumpsuit with and acceleration ring to get highspeed run, good for backing-shooting mobs.

Good, since I mostly hunt naked with adjusted resto anyways :yay:

But I'm surprised about this surprised reaction since the regular jumpsuit can also NOT be worn under armour.
Why would this jumpsuit be different?

Good, since I mostly hunt naked with adjusted resto anyways :yay:

But I'm surprised about this surprised reaction since the regular jumpsuit can also NOT be worn under armour.
Why would this jumpsuit be different?

you should just imagine that many people has never wore a jumpsuit after the first day of its release, years ago, imo

you should just imagine that many people has never wore a jumpsuit after the first day of its release, years ago, imo

yeah.

And to think the enigma is a noob mission.
A noob mission that would give an item comparable with several K's daily tokens like the coats.
So I highly doubt this being a bug, error or whatever.

If it could be worn under armour then EVERYBODY and his grandmother would always have at least 10% acceleration at all times.
I guess that's not what MA wanted. And a good thing to!

Clearly this is a bug, and we the community must respond to it and make support case.
Visit entropiauniverse.com and do so right away !

A normal beginenrs jumpusuit can without any problems be worn under your armor, why should this one?
The even look the same which is just plain lazy, dont they have any designers in their team they can pay 2 hour to alter something?? or do we have to pay 50k for an etherhal shinty jumpsuit?

just dohh... cmon Mindark, this time youve gone just to far...

They messed up with the jumpsuit and the pets both. The jumpsuit should be wearable under armour. Pets shouldn't be in Item category, but be able to stack with Item speed buff. They could fix this in one small patch and *pooof*, two problems solved, everyone happy, no devaluation of hermetic rings but a big boost to taming and pets!

A normal beginenrs jumpusuit can without any problems be worn under your armor, why should this one?

Normal beginners jumpsuit unequips (and is unequipped by) everything except for headwear.

Normal beginners jumpsuit unequips (and is unequipped by) everything except for headwear.

Indeed. So it's far from being a bug at all.

It should not be wearable with armour.

As I said before, how could this extremely cheap to acquire jumpsuit be compared to a 4000 daily token coat?? :scratch2:

Hmm im quite sure i could wear the newbie jumpsuit together with my armor, but ill check it again later, when i get home from work. Its strange that clothes can be worn under armor also i guess then.

Yes the coat costs much, and yeah leveling up speed pets is insanely costful and timeconsuming. But, and a big but, we can always stack speed, so those items still have big use. But why should we not be able to have a combo of money+timespent+ingame mission completions to get the max speed. Why is it always the paytowin that conquer all?

Back