Info: Messi91 grinding throught irons

messi91

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
I will start streaming my activity in EU, hopefully I will inspire some players and have fun !

https://www.twitch.tv/messi91eu

I will add/post more later.

Enjoy !

Last edited:
just your sig should be enough to inspire new players,,

i mean..ffs..commando in half an year :)

Reactions: das
That is a very impressive sig :), good luck with your streaming!

The wife beater "wearing" hunter, messi91.

He needs restyling.

Live on Broods@ CP!

live doing warlock 8

I hear the loot is really nice on the spiders @ Takuta maybe stream from there next! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I hear the loot is really nice on the spiders @ Takuta maybe stream from there next! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I am done with spider mission long ago, I doubt there are still out there people who didn't finish with it.
GL

I am done with spider mission long ago, I doubt there are still out there people who didn't finish with it.
GL

I didn't finish it yet :(

Oh please stream you helping WSS lose more LA's again...that would be inspiring!

Oh please stream you helping WSS lose more LA's again...that would be inspiring!

I'd love too but my computer isn't the best for the lag inside a LG.Too many people and vehicles at one spot its impossible for me.I am actually decrease my performance in game when I stream for others.

On the other hand that was my first participation in a LG.I had to choose a side so I choose WSS.

I don't know how a LG would be inspiring for others seeing 200 vehicles and 99% people cheating.So much hate for basically nothing.
I hope one day Mindark will treat PVP seriously and will implement something new that will prevent playerbase to use aimbots, cheats or select targets.I am pretty sure that that would be very inspiring to see people hardly kill others and real skill will be the most important factor.At this state PVP is a joke.

I guess I will stick with my hunting meanwhile.
I hope you enjoy it !

3679/10000 daspletor marathon, High maturity !

4453/10000 daspletor marathon, High maturity !

scoria slaughter today

arkadia live !

Finished 12k Kamaldons.
4800 korwils to be finished today !

Hogglo anyone?

I have heard that too, you should go there and hunt them :laugh:

Falxangius done
Hogglo done
Mullak'f done

Will be on Rocktropia to unlock intuition before events.

Road to intuition on RT

There appear to be a few paths to intuition, which one are you taking?

Learning from the best hunters I only know only one way.Evade

2 levels to go !

Back