How about no more warning about moving icon to trash ?

Dump the warning for deleting and item icon

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I am not sure why there is a warning any way. You don't lose the item and if you check the box to not remind you it comes right back the next time you login. I use mostly L items and have them in my key sets so I dump the icon where they are out. At the very lease have the preference remembered when you login again.

Please use this link to another post that I made which ask to put this under GAMEPLAY options.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-warning-when-moving-an-icon-to-the-trash-can

Sorry should have thought of this first.

Last edited:
Just quick key it instead of icons and you'll be fine

Because someone somewhere at sometime said that they were annoyed they kept accidently removing icons and that MA should fx it, so MA put the warning in place.

ya the person who made a support case for ma to add a confirmation for compact inventory NO LONGER EVEN PLAYS. MADDENING. funny how these annoying things can be ignored by them.

Just quick key it instead of icons and you'll be fine

Just wondering how you can do that with a quick key. If you are talking about a key board key in an active set, how exactly do you get the item there if not by icon and if you no longer want it at there how do you get rid of the icon ?
Just trying to understand what you are saying because the only way I have found to put anything anywhere that is available for use is to move it from inventory to the place and that uses an icon.

Back