A3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted.

Jumbo

Young
Hey.

Im pretty New here, so take it easy on me.

When I first saw this gun on launch I thought it was 4+ dmg/pec. And decided I wanted it.

After Reading alot about it, and found "real" dmg/pec I'm not so impressed. Almost have all the parts for adjusting, but wondering if Im making a mistake.

Can someone explain why this gun is better than Kallous 6 ( except very small increase in eco )? With a A204 am it would be a little better, but I just saw that you have to pay up to 10k ped for that amp :S

So is the MK.II adj. any good?

I think you might be starting in the wrong end. I would suggest asking yourself, what should I hunt? This is a complex question indeed but it makes weapon suggestions a bit easier.

You should however be prepared to lose peds on making the Adj MkII, as the upgrades tends to cost more than its worth. Its not a bad weapon though, but I think you might be better of just buying a weapon.

Its effective eco is 2.875 which is great. 4.1353 is the so called old school eco, which is used by MA and uses the max damage value, not effective one.

To quickly know effective eco from MA's, multiply the latter by 0.695.

Last edited:
Its effective eco is 2.875 which is great. 4.1353 is the so called old school eco, which is used by MA and uses the max damage value, not effective one.

To quickly know effective eco from MA's, multiply the latter by 0.695.

Yeah I know. But With the Kallous 6 and A103 you get about same eco and dmg/sec. With my ares ring and candycanes I did 3.0 dmg/pec With Isis LLP16 With A103 hunting Feffoids.

Just seems to me that the MkII give roughly same dmg/pec and dmg/sec as the other cheap guns Im using now (kallous 6 and LLP16).

Only missing about 500 peds Worth of Generic Nano, then Im ready to adjust. But if it's no better than the guns Im currently using, what's the point?

Yeah I know. But With the Kallous 6 and A103 you get about same eco and dmg/sec. With my ares ring and candycanes I did 3.0 dmg/pec With Isis LLP16 With A103 hunting Feffoids.

Just seems to me that the MkII give roughly same dmg/pec and dmg/sec as the other cheap guns Im using now (kallous 6 and LLP16).

Only missing about 500 peds Worth of Generic Nano, then Im ready to adjust. But if it's no better than the guns Im currently using, what's the point?

Hey.

Im pretty New here, so take it easy on me.

When I first saw this gun on launch I thought it was 4+ dmg/pec. And decided I wanted it.

After Reading alot about it, and found "real" dmg/pec I'm not so impressed. Almost have all the parts for adjusting, but wondering if Im making a mistake.

Can someone explain why this gun is better than Kallous 6 ( except very small increase in eco )? With a A204 am it would be a little better, but I just saw that you have to pay up to 10k ped for that amp :S

So is the MK.II adj. any good?

For example difference is that there is no Kallous 6 unl and you need to pay MU for the L gun, the higher MU you are paying the less eco yours gun is. With unl gun you dont have such problem because you are repeairing it in repeair terminal. For A204 you need to pay like 15k not 10k.

For example difference is that there is no Kallous 6 unl and you need to pay MU for the L gun, the higher MU you are paying the less eco yours gun is. With unl gun you dont have such problem because you are repeairing it in repeair terminal. For A204 you need to pay like 15k not 10k.

Yeah markup on the (L)-guns I'm using isn't much... I just assumed that a gun that cost a couple of thousand ped was alot better than cheap L-weapons.

Although I almost have all the parts needed to adjust, it still seems like I will have the same/better eco just staying With L-weapons.

I can't afford the A204 anyways, which to me seemed like the amp to use on the mkII.

Maybe I'll adjust it and try to sell it :) Or save the Nanos for later Upgrades...

Yeah markup on the (L)-guns I'm using isn't much... I just assumed that a gun that cost a couple of thousand ped was alot better than cheap L-weapons.

Although I almost have all the parts needed to adjust, it still seems like I will have the same/better eco just staying With L-weapons.

I can't afford the A204 anyways, which to me seemed like the amp to use on the mkII.

Maybe I'll adjust it and try to sell it :) Or save the Nanos for later Upgrades...

Well, you can always do the gun and put it on market and sell it. If the MU on the gun you are using is like 105% so there is no point to put the money into unl gun which cost like 3-5k ped. But remember, one day there will be no avaible L which you are using on auction or it will be for 120% and what you will do? Or you will go to another planet and you use all yours L guns and then what? ;) You need to go back to caly, buy new ones and bring back or pay 2ped fee for transport via auction and wait for the guns to arrive like 12 hours or take them instantly for like more peds :D

Let's see...

1) At 125% markup, you pay additional 17 ped on each full tt Kallous-6. The gun lasts for ~3 hours, so even if you play only 3 hours a day, in 4 months you have wasted the full value of amk2 on the markups and have nothing to show for it. An amk2 you would still be able to sell and get the money back.

2) At 125%, Kallous-6 dpp is 2.792 (even if you get it for tt, its dpp is only 2.855, nowhere close to amk2's 2.875). You might think that losing 0.08 dmg on each pec is not a big deal, but it's another 22 ped wasted with each full Kallous-6. Add it to the previous example, and the 4 months turn into 1.5.

Let's see...

1) At 125% markup, you pay additional 17 ped on each full tt Kallous-6. The gun lasts for ~3 hours, so even if you play only 3 hours a day, in 4 months you have wasted the full value of amk2 on the markups and have nothing to show for it. An amk2 you would still be able to sell and get the money back.

2) At 125%, Kallous-6 dpp is 2.792 (even if you get it for tt, its dpp is only 2.855, nowhere close to amk2's 2.875). You might think that losing 0.08 dmg on each pec is not a big deal, but it's another 22 ped wasted with each full Kallous-6. Add it to the previous example, and the 4 months turn into 1.5.

Hasss, I was hoping that he will do the amk2 and put it on forum to sell and I can buy it :D

You destroyed my plan Svarog :p

Also...

Once you open the Tier Slot...it stays open. And there are many low lvl iron missions that the gun is quite good for up to small feffs and Allo ect.

Hey Iceman 2003. I have been trying to sell one for the right price. What are you offering?

Dont forget about the range..77 m vs 52,8 m, makes the adj mk II a better gun i think !

It's a tier 2.6. Just interested in selling it if I can get the right price for it.

Let's see...

Ok. What about the Kallous 7 then, which has about twice the damage and even better eco than the amk2 according to entropedia (2.878 dmg/pec)?

Most People tell me to stay With (L) and I probably would if I hadn't already gathered most of the parts for this. Considering I might end up paying 1.5k-2.0k for the Upgrade, I will probably still do it, but having trouble seeing why this gun cost so much.

Ok. What about the Kallous 7 then, which has about twice the damage and even better eco than the amk2 according to entropedia (2.878 dmg/pec)?

Most People tell me to stay With (L) and I probably would if I hadn't already gathered most of the parts for this. Considering I might end up paying 1.5k-2.0k for the Upgrade, I will probably still do it, but having trouble seeing why this gun cost so much.

the answer is simple. supply n demand. when you arent that bad at maths you will figure it out.

Kallous 7 L (140%+, which puts it at < 2.8 dpp again) or UL (10k+ ped)?

Also...

Once you open the Tier Slot...it stays open. And there are many low lvl iron missions that the gun is quite good for up to small feffs and Allo ect.

I've been using an Adj Justy MKII for a few weeks now. Loving it @ tier 2, using a Overcharged 105.

I finished my kerb iron doing up to prowler, naked, with adj res.

Working on my drone iron now, doing gen 5-7 is pretty easy naked (again, with adj res)

Seems to have enough dps for me to kill what I want to hunt anyway. Small trox and ambu go quick enough to keep me happy.

This probably has little to no relevance to the topic, except for, I really like the gun :wtg:

I'm using the Amk2 at tier 2. The one I discovered with had horrible tiers lol so I traded for a better tier one. I enjoy hunting 500-900 HP mobs. I put either an A101 for smaller mobs and Improved A105 for higher. I like the range and enjoy how I can dial down to eco hunting if I'm tired of the big risk mobs lol

Limited weapons are great for skilling up and keeping upfront costs at a minimum but if you plan on hunting around that level of gun for a long time. It's usually always worth the effort of obtaining a good UL for the mobs that are in your range or for your skill. Having to deal with the roller coaster prices of L and sometimes lack of supply or buyout date is 6 days away and the BO is overpriced, etc.

Also, wtf is up with enhancers. No more steady crafters other besides dmg? I guess I can be upset about the lack of mining going on for enhancers. Bummer.

I'm using the Amk2 at tier 2. The one I discovered with had horrible tiers lol so I traded for a better tier one. I enjoy hunting 500-900 HP mobs. I put either an A101 for smaller mobs and Improved A105 for higher. I like the range and enjoy how I can dial down to eco hunting if I'm tired of the big risk mobs lol

Limited weapons are great for skilling up and keeping upfront costs at a minimum but if you plan on hunting around that level of gun for a long time. It's usually always worth the effort of obtaining a good UL for the mobs that are in your range or for your skill. Having to deal with the roller coaster prices of L and sometimes lack of supply or buyout date is 6 days away and the BO is overpriced, etc.

Also, wtf is up with enhancers. No more steady crafters other besides dmg? I guess I can be upset about the lack of mining going on for enhancers. Bummer.

What is concidered good tier? I already have the mkii, but it would be a bad idea to adjust it if tier-numbers are bad right?

What is concidered good tier? I already have the mkii, but it would be a bad idea to adjust it if tier-numbers are bad right?

>100 are good tiers.

You'll get completely new (random and unrelated) tier numbers on the adjusted gun. Tier 1 will go very fast regardless, and you may want to think twice raising past tier 1.9 with the current enhancer prices.

>100 are good tiers.

You'll get completely new (random and unrelated) tier numbers on the adjusted gun. Tier 1 will go very fast regardless, and you may want to think twice raising past tier 1.9 with the current enhancer prices.

Ahh ok, so current tier doesn't matter.

I haven't done any crafting myself, but would it be bad eco to start crafting so I can make my own enhancers?

I haven't done any crafting myself, but would it be bad eco to start crafting so I can make my own enhancers?

Generally yes, much worse than purchasing them at regular prices - until you have a 100 QR blueprint and enough skills to max the SIB on it. However, raw materials are scarce at the moment so prices are extortionate.

Yes you can but

You need skills to have maxed succes rate on blueprint and you need blueprint with high quality rating to have on it 95% succes rate and you nedd all materials needed for crating.

Back