VU Fever?

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
Anyone else start to get realy edgy and excited just before the VU. If all the tell tale signs that Marco and MA give out to me are correct new Vu should be tommorow. And i'm wigginging out. I can't wait to read the CL loader before going to work tommorow to read the new content list. Last VU was great i think and i think this next one is gonna be good to.

Anyone else got VU fever?

I simply just dont care :rolleyes:

I for one am excited. Though, I usually get REALLY excited once it is here. Can't wait to see the new features, lol

DD
:evilking:

not excited yet

A lil exited yeah...
new things are always good... unless they are bad. :)
you know...

Fever!? Did I hear someone say FEVER!!?? Yeah! I got a fever, baby!! And the only perscription is.......MORE COWBELL!!!!!! :D

Maybe all this fever has to do with the amount of dung that will soon be dropped in our presence.

*Gah. We need showers*

DD

41.3° C overhere :eek:
In other words: GIMME THAT VU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have the fever YET but it will prolly come tomorrow ;)

ill most likely get my fever when im at work tomorrow and read the content list :laugh:
*if i read before i leave for work and see somthing i like ill end up calling in sick thats why i leave till im at work :laugh: *

jena said:
ill most likely get my fever when im at work tomorrow and read the content list :laugh:

Yes, I usually do not get excited until I see the content list as well :girl:

MudKicker said:
Fever!? Did I hear someone say FEVER!!?? Yeah! I got a fever, baby!! And the only perscription is.......MORE COWBELL!!!!!! :D

i put my pants on... just like the rest of you... one leg at a time. except, once my pants are on...

i make HOFs.

YES! very excited. cant wait for new VU... *cough cough* crap im sick! gotta call in to work....

Not realy exscited as it isnt realy a VU that will effect me this VU is great for Ubers and noobs alike but notthing much for mid level players

RexDameon said:
Anyone else start to get realy edgy and excited just before the VU. If all the tell tale signs that Marco and MA give out to me are correct new Vu should be tommorow. And i'm wigginging out. I can't wait to read the CL loader before going to work tommorow to read the new content list. Last VU was great i think and i think this next one is gonna be good to.

Anyone else got VU fever?
:confused: not really... what r the rumors ab out the new vu anywyas?

Black Widow SpideriK said:
:confused: not really... what r the rumors ab out the new vu anywyas?

i dunno, i heard this next VU is going to a big load of poo....

*runs and hides from terrible puns*

emptywalls said:
i dunno, i heard this next VU is going to a big load of poo....

*runs and hides from terrible puns*

haha i think we all where wanting to say something like we can defintely except shit in this VU.

Yeah, this VU is crap... I mean cmon, what a load of Armax Bull Dung...

DD

cant wait to hussle poo =) :confused: LoL

AHHH!!!!! NO VU YET!!! :banghead:

RexDameon said:
AHHH!!!!! NO VU YET!!! :banghead:

:rofl:

i doubt will happen till after Robo madness :D

maybe even some robo attacks on cities to come as hinted at "mass teleportations" :eek:

YAY i have next tuseday off :banana: :cheer: :banana:

My money's on next tuesday ;)

Does that mean we'll see two VU's in May as they've missed one this month :tongue2:

Not really a fever. I donot klick every two minutes F5 to update the CL Page. But I am always happy when I get a new update message window. :cool:

Pretty easy here. Not in a rush. But! i want to see the new stuff..so a little :laugh:

Aziphirael said:
Does that mean we'll see two VU's in May as they've missed one this month :tongue2:

Not impossible - we have parallell teams working in development right now, so when they are ready, they are ready.

And Tuesdays are no longer considered "holy" release dates. It can be almost any day, even if Fridays and weekends are a bit risky still. ,-)

Marco|MindArk said:
Not impossible - we have parallell teams working in development right now, so when they are ready, they are ready.

And Tuesdays are no longer considered "holy" release dates. It can be almost any day, even if Fridays and weekends are a bit risky still. ,-)

hehe we noticed that... i was a bit surprised to get clientloader info on saturday... (it was saturday right?)

Glad to hear of the changes Marco and that the new team is already working. Mabey it will be friday though after the bot hooplah.

ooooo, bot war weekend would be sweet. I want an invasion!!!

*disclaimer* *I would most likely be cowering in fear beneath one of the Shopcontainers* :scared:

DD

Back