Alf Svensson Interview Discussion

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
Hi!

The interview is up and running in rotation! :)

There will be a website announced at the end of the interview, telling where to go to get an exclusive view of a picture of the new world. Please do not post this website in this or any other forum. The picture will be released to the general public within a few days.

Also note that this interview, and all news stories, and relateed material are the sole property of Entropiaforum and Entropiaradio, hence copyrights are in use. Reproduction of this broadcast is strictly prohibited :)

Note, I don't wanna sound like an ass, I just want people to listen to the interview ;) The picture will be put in a general viewing area within a few days :)

har en stor dag min vännerna :)

~Red

Last edited:
Looking forward to the interview! The last one was great!

Oh, and I do belive you meant to say "Ha en bra dag mina vänner!" :yay:

har en stor dag min vännerna :)

~Red

having a big day my (singular) the friends :D

But you too, Red, I think. :)

Think you both have used some automatic traslation programs.
The swedish wersion should be: Ha en stor dag mina vänner
And the english: Have a great day my friends

But +rep for trying Red :)

I'm learning Swedish right now.... it's very different from what I'm used to, trying to get the correct way to spell pronouns and verbs etc. ;)

3 questions then;

1) Why Ha instead of Hag

2) Why Mina instead of Min

3) Isn't "vännerna" the plural of "vän" or am I still missing something?

Last edited:
I'm learning Swedish right now.... it's very different from what I'm used to, trying to get the correct way to spell pronouns and verbs etc. ;)

3 questions then;

1) Why Ha instead of Hag

1) Becous... Oh I suck at gramar, it just the way it is :D

2) My friend would be "Min vän", My friends (plural) is "Mina vänner". So "Mina" has the same meaning as "Min" but is used when refering to the plural form of a noun.

3) The friends = "Vännerna", Friends = "Vänner".

1) Why Ha instead of Hag

To be hones i have never seen the word "Hag" in swedish. Only in English, but with a totaly different translation ;)
Instead of Ha (which is not realy used in written swedish) you can use "jag önskar er/dig" which would be like "I wish you/you" (dang, bad at english spelling :))
But if you tell it to someone "ha" is probably a better choise.

Well look at that, I think I made it alot more complicated than it was suposed to be, sorry ;)

No I didn't, but I did do a direct translation of what Red said and not what he did his best to say. ;)

3 questions then;

1) Why Ha instead of Hag

1) What is hag? :confused: "Ha" is a command, so the sentance should end with an exclimation mark (!, not sure about the spelling).

2) Mina is plural

3) It is, but the last "na" (ie vännerNa not vänner) means you mean Those friends, not just any friends. Unsure what you call it in english but a direct translation makes it "definite form". So if I say "Vännerna där borta" I'm pointing at my friends and saying "The friends over there". "Jag har vänner" would be "I have friends".

No I didn't, but I did do a direct translation of what Red said and not what he did his best to say. ;)

1) What is hag? :confused: "Ha" is a command, so the sentance should end with an exclimation mark (!, not sure about the spelling).

2) Mina is plural

3) It is, but the last "na" (ie vännerNa not vänner) means you mean Those friends, not just any friends. Unsure what you call it in english but a direct translation makes it "definite form". So if I say "Vännerna där borta" I'm pointing at my friends and saying "The friends over there". "Jag har vänner" would be "I have friends".
I'm going to have to change the title of this thread soon lol... Thanks for the lessons guys :) I'm learning on my own, so no teacher makes it difficult :(

I'm going to have to change the title of this thread soon lol... Thanks for the lessons guys :) I'm learning on my own, so no teacher makes it difficult :(

Change the title to "Dion Red Strike lär sig svenska" :D

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiion, hurry up!!! i wana listen!!!!! :D

There will be a website announced at the end of the interview, telling where to go to get an exclusive view of a picture of the new world. Please do not post this website in this or any other forum. The picture will be released to the general public within a few days.

Also note that this interview, and all news stories, and relateed material are the sole property of Entropiaforum and Entropiaradio, hence copyrights are in use. Reproduction of this broadcast is strictly prohibited :)

Note, I don't wanna sound like an ass, I just want people to listen to the interview ;) The picture will be put in a general viewing area within a few days :)

Lastly, the interview will be up tonight, first post is about to be edited :)

I'm guessing this isn't going to be "evening" Calypso Time?

w00t! +rep ^^

Wait, wait...you said it would "be up tonight" two days ago. I want my PBJ sandwich now!

Hi!

The interview will be up tonight!
~Red

Ahhh...you must be using the MA-timescale!

Tonight = 3 days later
Mid-2008 = 3rd Quarter-2009
"It will take your breath away" = never ;)

PS Just messin' with ya...I look forward to the interview!

Wait, wait...you said it would "be up tonight" two days ago. I want my PBJ sandwich now!

Ahhh...you must be using the MA-timescale!

Tonight = 3 days later
Mid-2008 = 3rd Quarter-2009
"It will take your breath away" = never ;)

PS Just messin' with ya...I look forward to the interview!

LOL... yes, I work on the MA time schedule ;) Night my time is definately not night your time :D

Yes, it took my breathe away.. I was a bit suprised when I finally received it, just a few moments before my last post in this thread... this is why it's been so long to get the interview up.. I had to beg and plead, and break out the mod merc on the staff.... After numerous emails and pm's, and a few stomach shots, I finally got the reply I was looking for, a simple yes or no...

anyhow, my suprise was more along the lines of what it looked like, than atcually getting it. I know for a fact that the staff REALLY wants to share what they've done, but can't for various reasons. I'm sure if I walked into the office, and begged, they'd show me a lot more, but I wouldn't be able to share it, because, well, various reasons.

I was trully hoping for a fly-through, or more picures, but beggers (quite literally, I was begging) can not be choosers. But, I suspect that more pictures and a proper demonstration will be coming shortly.

This picture may not take your breathe away, but, it is definately nice to look at.

Nope. You are just reading the edited message. I am sure that the original post had a release planned for this Wednesday or Thursday (I paid special attention because I noted that the 2nd edition of Robot News would be out first). ;)

While I'm thinking about it (thanks for the +rep whoever gave it to me to remind me),

If you all recall the Frank interview, I spammed for quite a while about revealing the egg, and a plane interupted what he said.... This preview is not of the same sort... this is the real deal.... I didn't photoshop it, or make my own world (even though I can, and have), this is straight from the hands of lootius :)cough Alf :cough: )...

He had to break out the loughlin masher on the lawyers in the office... apparently after they were sufficiently knocked out cold, he quickly ran to the computer and emailed me a picture...

If Alf ever posts here, he should be given a lot of +rep :)

~Red

so what time MA time is the interview up? :rolleyes:

~Red

Finally a picture of EU with cryengine :yay:
Can't wait to see it...

so what time MA time is the interview up? :rolleyes:

Well, not sure, but Sedish time it'll be like 2-4am'ish...

I'm adding the link to the interview now, then it's in 711's hands... unfortunatel, he's off to bed right now, b/c he was up all night working on the forums... as soon as he's back up, he'll post it up :)

I'm sure he'll respond in this thread as soon as it is up :yay:

Back