Wep Sugestions

0BL1V10n

Young
Society
Blue January (BJ) Phoenix
Army of Darkness
Hello everyone. Just a quick question here if you dont mind. I will give you a little background as well. I am currently using a Jester D-1 and a D-3. I know I am 100% for the D-1 and I belive I am 100% for the D-3 as well. I also just picked up grenadier??? I am currently at work so I cant give you exacts on my skills.

Ok the question is this; Is there better weps to use Eco wise? Currently Im hunting small stuff that I can kill with the D-1 to work up skill and I use the D-3 when im out and run into something bigger.

Thanks for the advice.

:D

Oh.....dear god....so wrong in so many ways! I don't have time to explain but please someone else explain!

check out CareBear's

weapon comparison

It will teach you about weapon economy.

Edit: Be sure to include the opalo in your exploration.

Best Wishes,

Noodles

Last edited:
Whats wrong with some old school D-1? :D

Ok that site is just plain confusing atm. I guess I was wanting to know what is the most efficient weps to use as a noob. The Opalo showed green on the pec per use but red in dmg? Does that mean its lower dmg then it should be? Bear with me here, Im still trying to understand all this before I dump money into this.

Thanks

Ok that site is just plain confusing atm. I guess I was wanting to know what is the most efficient weps to use as a noob. The Opalo showed green on the pec per use but red in dmg? Does that mean its lower dmg then it should be? Bear with me here, Im still trying to understand all this before I dump money into this.

Thanks

Okey, the key words are Hit ability and Dmg. Those are the ones that decides how economic u are with different weapons. With an Opalo u will have 10/10 HA (maxed stats) very fast. To max out a Jester D1 u will have to hunt 24/7 for about 3 years ;)..

So Opalo is what u SHOULD be using if ur only after economic efficency..

Btw, when u use that page, u must type ur skills in also.. it will then calculate u average dmg/pec (eco) with that gun. I assue u will get ~2.0 dmg/pec in avg with Jester D1..and with Opalo u will have over 2.7 avg dmg/pec if u have like 500 rifle points or more. (2.7 is pretty good eco while 2.0 is really really B A D ;))

Last edited:
Use Opalo instead of Jester unless you are like 10k rifle ;)

well the dmg/s is low on it, but the color there isn't as important as the color of the eco field, and its value.

Be sure you enter your real min dmg and HA number in the weapons you compare.

The 100% you read on the jester is called "skill progress" and doesn't mean anything on unlimited weapons really. on (L) it is how far you are on your way to the "recommended level".
Jester need _really_ high level to use efficiently, as does almost all "old-school" unlimited weapons. Some only need pretty high level, and none is good for noobs.

Wow thanks for all the advice. :yay::yay:

So then If I understand correctly the Opalo is the way to go. So what would be a good wep for a noob that does say 5 ammor per shot? The A-3 Punisher Mk1 seems ok. Then again Im not totaly sure. I understand I probably wont have the skill set to use it eficient, but It will help save my butt in a hunt when I run up against something bigger. Or should I just run away?

Thanks

It's quite likely that a non-SIB weapon will be your best bet for a 5 ammo weapon, until you reach a high enough level to work a 5 ammo SIB weapon. You will still be very un-eco, but not as un-eco as with a SIB weapon for which you are not yet ready.

I've only personally tested this idea on the tt sword (SIB) versus Axe 1x0 and 2x0 (non-SIB). Because my swordman skills were so poor, I could be more eco with the Axes at the beginning. However, after gaining a few skills (thereby making me more "ready"), the tt sword becomes more economic.

To test, go to auction and check the stats you have for various weapons, and plug them into CareBear's program.

SIB makes since now that I know what it means lol. I will check the AH and see what is best for me to use. Thanks everyone for the input.

:tiphat:

If you post your prof standings in laser dmg/hit it would be easier to make a recommendation.

If you post your prof standings in laser dmg/hit it would be easier to make a recommendation.

ATM I am at work. Unless you know if there is a place I can give my info like that from an outside source. Kinda like Eve-Online has a page that you can see all your skills. I havnt found anything like that on EU's site.

nope.. :scratch2:

best suggestion then is SIB (L) item that matches your current skill level.

- ; )

hELLO,
As i see you are at begining at hunting,
At start until something about 700 points in rifle skills the best way will be to use opalo. Than if you are about the 700 XP in rifle skill check stats on
Breer M1 (L) ( you need to have atleast 7.0 at HA ( Hit ability ) , the 7 HA is the point where you can properly use an L weapon ( L means limited ) when you burn some breers m1 check the stats at breer m2 ( again when you will be at 7.0 HA start to use it ).
This is only shory explain but it can help.
If you will not understand dont hesistate to PM me , i will explain more.

Regards

Me

No thats great info. Thank you very much. I am learning alot just talking to you all. an Opalo till 700ish then L weps it is.

Thanks

Back