"Hogglo Air Dance"

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
"Hogglo Air Hustle"

It's not too often that several soc m8s from "JetStar Alliance" can coordinate times for a team hunt, but when we do, it's always an adventure, and lots of fun and hearty laughs. We're rather creative, and love to live on the edge at times.

This particular gathering was no different, except that we were happy to invite our special friend "Jaguar" along with (Jetboy, myself, and Blood Moon), which is always a good time ... especially with all of us on Skype. We had done enough Atrox, and Argo, and Longu runs recently, and I don't recall if it was Jetboy or Blood Moon who mentioned venturing into "Hogglo-Land" but the concensus was that we were up to the challenge to see if we could even take OUT one of those boogers.

Blood Moon navigated us N of the central TP on Treasure Island toward our first siting of a "Hogglo Young" ... WhooHoo ... the adrenaline started pumping and we were all positioning ourselves to draw it in ... Jetboy was more confident now with his ML-35, and I whipped out my plasma for the first long-range shot, as did Blood Moon. Jag stood back waiting to unleash his M2875 as soon as it was within range.

I can't tell you HOW many times we all said ... "you ready?" ... "you ready?" ... "you ready?" ... LOL ... but we finally let it rip, and then caught our breaths when the Hogglo started running toward us. Gotta love the RUSH when that happens ... my whole body tingles (no Moonie, it's a different kinda tingle).

The Hogglo got close and we gave it our all ... but then all of a sudden the Hogglo fell over before we killed it ... we all (or mostly all) said "WTF" ... only to discover that we were too close to a turret that annihilated the beast before we could finish him off. We were so proud that we were able to keep ourselves alive, and enjoying the rush that it was SUCH a bummer.

BUT ... not to be deterred by some silly ass turret, we set out to find yet another Hogglo Young that we could test our skills on. It wasn't long before we spotted one, and even though the excitement of the previous engagement had been minimized by the blasted turret, we were pumped again, and ready to relive that adrenaline rush. We were more confident this time since we had half of the lifeline down on the last Hogglo, so the excitement had increased the fact that we just might be able to handle this without too much trouble.

Once again we positioned ourselves and readied our long-range weapons for that first collective shot. No askin' if we were ready THIS time ... on the count of 3 we blasted the Hogglo with our first shots then switched to shorter range weapons to finish it off, except for Jetboy whose rat-tat-tat of the ML-35 made it feel like he was fillin' the Hogglo full of lead (ok, so he was). Moon had recently purchased a Maddox-IV, and his steady stream of bullets added stereo to the sound effects. Jag was again using his M2875 and I switched back and forth between my M2875 and EP-41.

It was a "shoot, shoot, fap, shoot, fap, shoot, shoot, fap" event for all of us, but we all managed to survive without receiving a critical hit by the MOB, and able to "kill our first Hogglo Young" ... WhooHoo!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

For some of you veterans it's an everyday occurrance, but this was truly an adventure for us and we were able to succeed, so we were jumping all over the place in excitement. As a matter of fact, Blood Moon was SO excited, that he decided to do a dance. We have since entitled it the "Hogglo Air Hustle" and here is why we gave it this name ...

I don't know WHAT it is with Moon, but he just loves to balance himself on my head and do crazy things. Therefore, why we added the "Air" in the "Hogglo Hustle" ... see for yourselves ...

After Moon feels comfortable in his balancing act on my head, he tries out more confident moves in an effort to skill in his levitation ...

Inch by inch he tries new moves in hopes that his levitation powers will keep him afloat long enough to enjoy the dance ...

Eventually, he's confident and stable enough for me to step back so that he can truly exhibit his newly choreographed "Hogglo Air Hustle" ...

][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Moonie? ... you're a piece of work and a work of art ... but loved bunches!!

Here's to many more "Hogglo Air Hustles" in the future!!

Last edited:
Here's to more good times!!! :beerchug: What a rush!!! :eek: Oh Yeah!!! :dance:

Thx for a great story :)

I also still remember the feeling when we for the first time mange to kill a hogglo in team, the exaitment and the rush of adrenalin he..he..

How long time did it take to write this with all those colors?

and again you show your cute ass...

etopia who wonder if she ever see a pics of your face :D

burning my eyes out with all that coloured text :eek:

Amanda. said:
How long time did it take to write this with all those colors?

It DOES take time to do all the colors, but it's fun and adds another dimension to the posting. Can't give you a specific timetable, but more than just plain text for sure.

Aio said:
burning my eyes out with all that coloured text :eek:

Got that msg from another post that I went overboard with, so I'll be toning down the colors for sure. My apologies for the "rainbow gone berserk" :eek:

Etopia said:
and again you show your cute ass...

etopia who wonder if she ever see a pics of your face :D

<----- There it is on the left Sweetie ;)

Etopia said:
last one left you mean ?
:rolleyes:

I was referring to my Avatar pic in the forum to the left of the written area, not anything that was in the Hogglo picture.

BUTT . . . since so many people made comments about my ASS ... here's a little treat ;)

Back