PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

View Poll Results: Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

Voters
543. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. 1M Shares

402 74.03%
  • No. 500k Shares

141 25.97%
Page 1 of 561 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Nihilist Quantison
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

EFD FUND CLOSED

Any donations under 1K will be considered donations to the fund and not count as share purchases. As I will not process them I will also not take the time to return them. 1K minimum PLEASE!!!!!

Vesting Process and Share Holder Clean Up:
    With the phenomenal growth over the past year and the recent web server crash. I have started reviewing all the share holder accounts here on Entropia Forum, I have found both Missing accounts and Banned accounts mixed in with long absentee accounts. It has been decided that a Vesting process will be initiated and all share holders will need to show a vested interest in their shares. during this process PED cash outs are not available if you would prefer not to become a vested share holder your EFD will be paid back in full. If I am unable to make contact with you for an extended period of time* your shares will be absorbed into the fund.

The Vesting Process is quite simple I will be sending out PM's to all accounts on EF with a password to access your account on our website. Once you log into the account and provide an Email, Avatar Name and Password your account will become Vested. Vested accounts will become locked in and immune to the share holder clean up process.

extended period of time* means that I have tried multiple times to contact you and you have been unresponsive at each attempt for up to 4 months.

Skip the waiting and instead become Vested quickly by requesting your password from me via PM today!!

LINK::EFD Fund Share Holders Social Group

495050 EFD Donated directly to me from this post was locked into my EF Bank account on March 07, 2008. Our first group of share holders was assembled in just days having originally announced the idea on March 04, 2008.

Our First Goal was to raise 500,000 EFD for the guaranteed %1 interest rate on entropiaforum.com. The EFD Interest payments are to be auctioned or traded for Ped or Items. The items then will be sold for Ped. Ped will be placed in my front window next to a container purchased exclusively for the EFD Growth Fund. Ped will be invested into items purchased from our share holders at a reasonable market value, which will be decided amongst available share holders.

Our Second Goal is to earn enough PED to invest in a shopping booth to sell excess items purchased with both EFD and PED investment capital.

All EFD Share Holders have a say in how we proceed and can modify our goals according to weighted popular demand.

Buyout/Buyback Options:

1. Fund Buyback Option: The Fund offers to buy back shares for the current exchange rate minus a 10% administration fee. Buy back can be paid in EFD or PED directly from the fund. PED buy backs are limited to available in game PED. EFD buy backs are limited to available floating EFD. Contact Nihilist with any buy back requests.

2. Share Holder Buyout Option: Current share holders offer to buy out any shares for the current exchange rate minus a fixed fee determined by individual share holders. Buy out to be paid in EFD or PED directly from participating share holders. Contact participating share holders with any buy out requests.

Participating Share Holders:
    • Nihilist - 9% Fixed Fee - Paid in PED only.

(Contact Nihilist to participate in buyout option)

Trade/Ownership Transfer Rules:
    1. All Share Trades or Ownership Transfers must be requested via PM to "Nihilist" on EF by All Parties Involved.
    2. Requests must include IGN (In game name) and overall value of the trade.
    3. Trades must take place in game where "Nihilist" will state the believed base value and verify the overall trade value.
    4. Both parties must accept any variance in the believed base value and the overall trade value.

• As the EFD Growth Fund receives expected EFD interest payments and we obtain items and/or PED they will be placed in the front window of the "Dead Mans Plunder: Port Atlantis Mall Floor 2 #02".

• The EFD Growth Fund will have 1 to 3 Item points available for item sales and 80 Item points available in the Dead Mans Chest. EFD Growth Fund Official "Nihilist" will handle all shop management functions.

• The EFD Growth Fund will have advertising space available on our MegaVeiw Sign (PC), Prices to be worked out. Since the Sign is owned by the EFD Growth Fund all advertising profits will go into the Fund! If you have advertising ideas contact Nihilist.

*Based on current (TT value + Estimated Market Value) of assets.
    *@300 EFD per 1 PED and @50 HQD per 1 PED

Shares are not currently available, cash outs are not currently available.
    Adjusting period since EFD to CFD conversion in process.

March 22nd 2008, April 9th 2008, April 24th 2008, May 26th 2008, June 26th 2008, July 25th 2008, August 25th 2008, September 25th 2008, October 25th 2008, November 25th 2008, December 25th 2008, January 25th 2009, February 25th 2009, March 25th 2009, April 25th 2009, May 25th 2009, June 25th 2009, July 25th 2009, August 25th 2009, September 25th 2009, October 25th 2009, November 25th 2009, December 25th 2009, January 25th 2010, February 25th 2010, March 25th 2010, April 25th 2010

No longer Interest Building Accounts on PCF
    Last edited by Nihilist; 06-30-2011 at 20:21.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Syr Avalon Rychmon
    Images
    Proud Owner of 0.17% of the EFD Growth Fund!
    Last edited by AVALON2; 12-17-2008 at 16:45.

Links > Maps > Avalon's Place < Mobs < Gifts

IGN: Syr Avalon Rychmon DOB: PA 10-13-2006

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Nihilist Quantison
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nice thanks avalon!

we have are first Investor!! and he happens to be quite the investment mogul himself.

- ; )

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Check my signature for a competition so u can win some EFD for your investment thingy

I would participate but can't do that right now (no time) sry later
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Alexa Hardicus Barrish
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    Images
    I'm in with 6000 EFD.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Nihilist Quantison
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Current EFD Investors:
    6,041.00 EFD ~~ starting capital
    2,800.00 EFD from AVALON2
    8,765.00 EFD from leezhizheng
    6,000.00 EFD from Hardicus

Savings: 23,606.00 EFD
    We've got a good start going people bump the post and +rep at your leisure. - ; )

we're earning efd here.

Now recruiting post whores. - ; )

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Supremacy Reign.
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Let me get this right.

I give you EFD, and somehow you buy real items with them (real in the EU sense)?
    Then you sell them at a profit?
    I get a share of the profit, in peds?

Wanting more of an explanation as to how to turn EFD into items actually works.

Got a Booth, got EFD, not got full understanding as to how this works.

AKA Naws Tel Telmah.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nik Eor Skan
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Thumbs Up let me in :D

4k from me too
    Therefore you will experience both good and bad times within the Entropia Universe. This is a part of the experience.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Nihilist Quantison
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me get this right.

I give you EFD, and somehow you buy real items with them (real in the EU sense)?
    Then you sell them at a profit?
    I get a share of the profit, in peds?

Wanting more of an explanation as to how to turn EFD into items actually works.

Got a Booth, got EFD, not got full understanding as to how this works.
    sounds like you've got a fairly good understanding of it so far.

all profit from items purchased with efd will be placed into a pot (container). you can take your percent out in ped (once we've moved that far) or have your efd returned to you at anytime.

the 500,000 EFD in my savings account will become the 1&#37; guaranteed growth capital.

and of course anyone that has put efd into the fund gets a say in how we move forward.. all via posting in this very thread. - ; )

Marauder
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Iam Flatline Legion
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Images
    got nothing better to do with them so i'll invest 15k

Page 1 of 561 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast