Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
efd_icon_01a.gif

A late update but a worthy one! 02/11/09

Share Value: 1.00518670EFD+0.00068102PED

Exchange:
0.00470176 ped per share
1.17544119 efd per share

looking good :)

since the concept of the fund is to convert earned EFD to PED, we currently are only dealing with share value increases. If I find that there is a cap on the EFD that is manageable i will once again lock the shares and work out some type of dividend or drip system from the PED side of the fund. Since we need the PED in game to continue growth of the fund that is currently not on the table but in the future I do see it as an option yes.

Okay I was just wondering if that was in the future, I always say if it works don't fix it, so if things are going good then there's no need to change anything, but yeah just looking towards what is going to be in our future :)

Okay I was just wondering if that was in the future, I always say if it works don't fix it, so if things are going good then there's no need to change anything, but yeah just looking towards what is going to be in our future :)

future is hard to say.. its taken us less then a year to get 1.5k ped in game though.. so all in all i'd say we are doing good. - ; )

future is hard to say.. its taken us less then a year to get 1.5k ped in game though.. so all in all i'd say we are doing good. - ; )

I'd say by next year 4k-5k min. I hope that nothing bad happens e.g. EFD value PLUMMET.
Well lets keep it up and keep moving this fund along. :silly2:

dont think the EFD value will plummet, unless someone is trying to sell like 2 milion EFD or something :)

dont think the EFD value will plummet, unless someone is trying to sell like 2 milion EFD or something :)

We now have that power collectively lol.

Only been in the fund for a little while and must say its very interesting being part of :)

C

bravo uniform mike pappa

foxtrot oscar romeo

tango hotel echo

foxtrot uniform november delta

I'm a little confused as to wether you are accepting new members or not but if you are I would like to join. I tried to read through the thread but over 100pages is a lot to read.

if you got EFD(or ped) send em in to Nihilist and get your hands on some shares.

I do agree though there should be a bit more advertised that the shares are still availible, kind of hard to tell on the front page or not, it simply just says what the value of current shares are, not if any more are availible or not.

I'm a little confused as to wether you are accepting new members or not but if you are I would like to join. I tried to read through the thread but over 100pages is a lot to read.

I think that we do still accept new members.
To buy shares, you send Nihilist EFD with the subject "EFD fund shares" or something similar, and you will be a new share holder.

if you got EFD(or ped) send em in to Nihilist and get your hands on some shares.

I do agree though there should be a bit more advertised that the shares are still availible, kind of hard to tell on the front page or not, it simply just says what the value of current shares are, not if any more are availible or not.

I bought shares a few days ago, so I think that shares are stil beeing sold.

Yes shares are available at the current rate. As the value is still low I am more focused on share value growth then selling new shares. But openly accept any new share holders. - ; )

OK people lets keep these shares moving, don't want them to stop like this thread does every so often.

what happened here
what am I doing
ahh, I am just bumping the fund to new hights.

OMG!
Can I join this fund and bump it to new hights?
Oh wait...... I already am!
:yay: :yay: :yay:

shutting up on this thread for 24hrs. :cool:

Mmk, a little mor ethan 24hrs, but I'm trying ot reduce my EF Fund spam. ;)
Read my sig.

I'm on your fund... reducing my spam.
[COOL PIC]--> <--[/COOL PIC]

Let's keep this going! :)

I don't care if it hasn't been 24hrs since my last post... BUMP! :D

Lets spread the rep. :)

Status
Back