Society Member Capability Tutorial

i'm not quite sure on this but afaik lvl 2 members can change the name as well.

(so this is simply part of 'editing the society information page')

Quite right as far as I've seen...Soc-leaders beware of who you promote :vampire:

i dont beleive thats possible only Colonels can change the information page...

i will go and double check this with my soc and report back on the results of of each rank on doing this

u say lvl 2 members ? isnt that a private ?

ill check for all ranks again but as far as i know only colonels have any previledge to edit the information page in any way.

i dont beleive thats possible only Colonels can change the information page...

i will go and double check this with my soc and report back on the results of of each rank on doing this

u say lvl 2 members ? isnt that a private ?

ill check for all ranks again but as far as i know only colonels have any previledge to edit the information page in any way.

Sorry...I read it as Colonels at lvl 2 :ahh:

yea checked it out ... only colonels and general which would be ....

lvl 5 and lvl 6 ranks .

on another note , i sent a support case in about freindly/enemy procedures and they sent me some copy paste saying they cant tell me about game dynamics and to look in the particpents guide lol

sent them, a repy saying theirs nothing in the participants guide about that society capability and they just closed the case lol oh well its still not working anyway hopefully after cryengine it will be operational again...

What are the other formats? I'm writing a fic and I'm trying to find the heirarchy names.

their is another society tutorial made that has all the hierachys listed and the rank names for each etc just search it ...

found it for u...

Society ranking

Very good help!!

+ reps for the guide :cool:

ty for the guide about electing a new leader, just what i was looking for :)

+rep :wtg:

Another way to change society leadership is for the leader to vote for a replacement.
That at least is how the last 2 changes of leadership in my society was made.

Another way to change society leadership is for the leader to vote for a replacement.

We are in the process of voting for a new leader, and our leader have cast her vote, and still hasnt changed after more then 36 hours, so guess it only works if he/she chose to be unelecteble like the tutorial states.

yea i dont think its quite that simple, if the previous leaders placed their vote on a replacement and then hit unelectable as long as no one else had more then 1 vote it would work.... but in a bigger society alot of the times people will vote for themselves or someone they like just in looking through the society terminal and i have heard of that happening where a newb took over leadership because he had voted for himself and the general accidentally hit the unelectable button hehe

We are in the process of voting for a new leader, and our leader have cast her vote, and still hasnt changed after more then 36 hours, so guess it only works if he/she chose to be unelecteble like the tutorial states.

if ur in a big soc like i said above its probably either somone has not voted to get the 51% or people are votong for the wrong person hehe and screwing it up hehe

hitting ubelectable is the only quick way to go ;)

Thanx for all the comments guys and gals!!

feedback and updates are always welcome!

Just posted to request a noobs guide to soc
in a noobcorner...Then i found this...
Stupid nooob.-....

Like the guide +rep for that.
Still some info missing...
Is it possible to have a "CLOSED" leadership...
I mean NO ELECTIONS...
Like a more military doctrine...
Me and some friends are thinking about starting a soc
but we need more info...

I mean NO ELECTIONS...
No.

However, some societies request that anyone who joins immediately sets himself as unelectable.

Thats a good idea..
And if they dont, DISSMISED...:yay:
Will be hard to explain though since all
the members gonna be CLOSE RL Friends...:laugh:

PS: Forgot, is there an offline list of the existing Societys?
Mostly for name...

I mean NO ELECTIONS...
Like a more military doctrine...

you mean like a dictatorship lol funny enough MA doesnt allow that thier is always away for the members of a society to over throw their leader and replace him or her.

unless someone rally's atleast 51% of the society members to elect them as leader it is pretty dificult to over throw a leader...

and your best bet for a list of society names is go to a society terminal and look at the society names by alphabetical order and print screen each page. so you can open them with out being online or print them off if need be.

i dont beleive their is a actual list anywhere as it would need constant updating.

you mean like a dictatorship lol funny enough MA doesnt allow that thier is always away for the members of a society to over throw their leader and replace him or her.

unless someone rally's atleast 51% of the society members to elect them as leader it is pretty dificult to over throw a leader...

NO, not dictatorship...
I mean Military leadership. As a dictator the members has no choise
AT ALL.
As i was suggesting it would be..."Like it" join, "Dont like it" Dont join...
If you join you would still have the choice to leave the soc. In a
Dictatorship thats not possible.

i thought it was sticky material since the day i made this a over a year ago, took quite a while for it to even get added to the tutorial section :(

i geuss my thread is not cool enough..

even tho all the info here has been confirmed i dont get it :(

I noticed all the pictures on this thread no longer worked its now updated with VU 10 pics )

and as far as i know all information is still current :)

I've looked at this thread three or four times during my time here... next to Alice's guide (and the ban the above user game), I think that breaks my record:)

Sticky worthy in my opinion;)

Thanks for this! Very helpful! Couldn't find this on MA/FPC's site at all :scratch2:

:yay:

Wistrel

Back