Get A Gold Card Now!!

If you used up all your FREE replacements, then you either have to buy a replacement or ask MA to remove the gold card from your account. As removing the gold card from an account is the first thing that a hacker would try to do, you would have to prove to MA that you were the genuine owner of the account (this would mean sending them some form of ID).

However, gold cards and gold card readers do not fail very often. Some people have been unlucky enough to have one break after a few months, but most people that have commented on the subject say that their ones have lasted for at least a year (mine is about 14 months old, I think, and I have had no problems).

With my luck, the first day I use my gold card it will already be broken ;)

I got one for free as I deposited a fair bit of cash

Error 72 error 72 error 72

how many times do I need to say it?

how many times do I need to see it?

Thanks then

Increase security lmfao

I got one for free as I deposited a fair bit of cash

Error 72 error 72 error 72

how many times do I need to say it?

how many times do I need to see it?

Thanks then

Increase security lmfao

S**t happens m8. In the shop u can buy broken product as well. Try to clean card/reader if not send it to MA and they will send U another one.

On topic: i got my GC and it works perfectly:D I feel more safe now:D
But important is, like it was said b4, get a firewall, anti-spyware program, anti-virus program and run those often. Spyware doctor is the best i think if som1 found better program for anti-spyware purposes let me know.

All bastards-creators of viruses and spyware etc. deserve a mighty SLAP in the face, best would be from BIG GREEN MEAN HULK :D I hate those bastards almost same as I hate religions.

Offs...everyone has a GC now :rolleyes:

Error 72 has been an in-joke for years.

Mine is the most abused GC in the history of the game that still works:

Please stop bumping this thread...

...everyone who paid for theirs is annoyed enough...stop rubbing it in :(

Offs...everyone has a GC now :rolleyes:

Error 72 has been an in-joke for years.

Mine is the most abused GC in the history of the game that still works:

Please stop bumping this thread...

...everyone who paid for theirs is annoyed enough...stop rubbing it in :(

Bumping this thread is important IMO.

Yeah 20$ is soooo BIG money to rub it in LOL.

Bumping this thread is important IMO.

Yeah 20$ is soooo BIG money to rub it in LOL.

Theoretical scenerio:

Who is the bigger villain...

The one who scams one person for $20,000,

or

The one who scams a thousand people for ONLY $20?

:D

just get it and we'll be done with those "i got haked" treads.

I paid for mine, and bloody hell was is a good investment!

Holy crap!

Decided i'd go out for the evening, came back and decided to play a bit of PE, tried to get in at about 1am (uk time) and found my GC stopped working, it had been playing up for a few days so i decided to write a support case about getting another replacement, less than half an hour later i get the usual response, we will replace it free of charge. Mexico handling support now or Swedish office have 24 hour support?!

...Yeah 20$ is soooo BIG money to rub it in LOL.

Got a word for this post...

...darn it; can't get my cat to say it :S

So I will:

Nice being a rich MF?

If you don't get a GC now, Fade will come to your house, strip all your wallpaper, nail your dinner table to the ceiling, put whip creme in your boots, paint your left butt cheek mauve, draw a picture of a baby seal...and then mercilessly club that picture.

Do it now. This is your final warning.

Got a word for this post...

...darn it; can't get my cat to say it :S

So I will:

Nice being a rich MF?

Is this a joke? Or u live in africa in a wooden hut ? U will buy firewall/anti-spyware etc and pay for those 20-30 usd/year but U think 20$ for GC which is just another security system is big money?#(and its for life) :banghead: Do this maybe U will wake up from ur nightmare LOL
And btw I'm not rich LOL
FFS ...

Is this a joke? Or u live in africa in a wooden hut ? U will buy firewall/anti-spyware etc and pay for those 20-30 usd/year but U think 20$ for GC which is just another security system is big money?#(and its for life) :banghead: Do this maybe U will wake up from ur nightmare LOL
And btw I'm not rich LOL
FFS ...

And don't we all know why you are not rich?

n00b!

Like to try the...er...'big' game?

...even some Uber's are having dificulties with that one...and they are rich ;p

bringing the info to the community with a bump for gold card awareness.

so im thinking about reviving this ad campaign who thinks its worth it?

Ok might be a silly question. Im on a break from EU...ya just started and wasnt logging in within last few days - wanted to log on eu.com to check my inventory but my GC seems somehow dead...It doesnt show the security code enymore....Is it a battery problem ? Can i swap the batteries myself or i need a new reader. Ill just add my GC is 2 weeks old ;D

open up the card reader, remove the dust and cobwebs and close the card reader again.

No dust in it - nothing - seems like dead batteries....Ive used it several times sincei got it ...weird.

Back