Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images

Ban people from shop

I am sick and tired of trying to offer good prices only to see the same 1 or 2 people taking the items and listing them on auction.

If I want to put item on auction (and I often do) I can do it myself with nobody's help. It's almost getting to the point where I'm considering selling my shop and just using auction.

I would like MA to introduce a way to ban certain avatars from my shop. Better still, a complete pricing system where I can group people (eg. soc members, regular customers, resellers, competition winners etc) and price items differently for each.

While I'm at it, give me an auto-pricing system so i don't have to individualy price twenty m2a everytime I restock.

Also, I want a way to sell groups of items (eg. complete armour sets)

And, and, and... MA, why don't u just look into revamping the whole shop system as you should have done pre-mall instead of just raising the auction fee in hope that scewing the auction would help shops.

Considering this game is marketed on being a real cash economy, they have put virtualy no thought into the ability of players to buy and sell.

Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

some good ideas there, hope they pan out

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ben Rumsponge Rumson
    Images
    My feelings exactly, and pretty much the main reasons that I have never bought a shop.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Toast CHG
    Society
    cB
    Images
    Some really good ideas there Slither. + rep

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    so near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
    Society
    Church of Lootius
    Images
    Yep. "Spam filter" kind of app in every estate terminal shouldn't be so hard to implement. Unfortunately ppl tend to have associates...

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    Unfortunately ppl tend to have associates
    There's no way to stop resellers if they really want to do it, but this would certainly make their life more difficult, and make the process slower for them.

Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

Alice in Wonderland
    Society
    Rising Potentials
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hm, i get the point and i agree that shops/auction fee (for the not THAT rich ppl) should looked at and optimised

means improving both parts, not screwing one to make another one better
    (adding higher dur to L armor, not dropping unL amps anymore to improve L stuff, the named increased auction fee etc.)

as to buy in a shop and sell at auction, i don't see a real problem

since there are several shop owners who buy cheap at auction and sell higher in their shops
    it works the other way around as well and is quite often done that way as it looks like

but first, to ban avatars from shop

maybe if you really dislike one person, so yes
    but if a reseller wants to buy it, they tend to have a couple of avas anyway, so blocking out one leads to blocking out several
    since MA still didn't manage a bigger friendlist than 80, i doubt that would help much :P

different prices for different ppl sounds interesting though, although the same problem as above

the rest however sounds pretty nice and would be great for shop owners i guess
    i would like the "sell complete armor sets" for auction as well though

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charlie Chaz Freeman
    Society
    Zoku
    Images
    totaly agree with this wish they would implement it!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    getget getget lebreton
    Society
    The Incredibles
    Images
    Totally agree with you Slither ... it was exactly the same in my shop Anyway, if you ban someone from your shop he won't have problem to create a new avatar to continue the same way!

Edit: And as i'm armor crafter, i'll buy again a shop only when selling group of items will be possible! When i was shop owner, i was really upset by people that only buy cheapest part to sell them back in auction!

"And no, neither the Imp Mk2 nor Mod FAP is considered obsolete. Just very, very rare." (Marco|MindArk)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    so near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
    Society
    Church of Lootius
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no way to stop resellers if they really want to do it, but this would certainly make their life more difficult, and make the process slower for them.
    Indeedy.

What I'd still like to see is autometic shop index in auction's purchase window. Like list of cheapest 5 shops prices listed.

Crafting shopowner's possibilities to promote his/her services is still shitty and expensive compared to the payback it may produce...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast