Entropedia looking for a new host.

Bump for Witte-pedia :)

I am happy to announch that 711 was able to offer a nearly dedicated host for Entropedia. The site is currently being transfered and the domain should be pointing to the new host as soon as all DNS tables are updated. There are still a couple of bugs that needs to be addressed but most of the content is accessable. As addition, the database will soon be made available for anyone to download. For the rest, the site is 100% as it was, and I will continue to be the admin of it. If you encounter any bugs, please report them to me.

Thanks allot to 711 for sponsoring the site with a host, and lets hope all the issues are over once and for all :cool:.

NO witte I don't work for them I am in Canada and they are in the states please check my site as i mentioned before oupps.com anyway you are looking for windows and guys are recommending hostgator they forgot that they only offer linux and since i have one post and now it is my second post this is because I am not that active in forums don't have time but last time i was making a search and when I saw your post I decided to tell you my opinion that is all I should not be active or spending my time posting to be honest anyway I gave you my opinion and it is up to you to decide but guys sometimes some of people posting in forums make me laugh because they try to look that smart, I don't know what to say... I was happy finding TrustyWebHosting and since i faced many problem before with other hosts and I almost spent a year migrating from here and there I thought I owe those guys to support them like they are supporting us and try to recommend them when i have a chance, when someone is good with you after you have been screwed up with others you try at least to return it back to him and in my opinion it is a way to say thank you and this is what I am doing, now believe it or not that I am a mere customer so it is your choice to believe or not I cannot argue about that... there are millions of hosting companies out there you can choose from... I wish you the best with your choice...

take care

please check my site as i mentioned before oupps.com

I did, and I suggest you do it too ;). Anyhow, I am no longer looking for a host, see my previous post. Thanks for your oppinion anyway.

Last edited:
As addition, the database will soon be made available for anyone to download.

So we could code a stable PHP interface around that?

Back