Helping out in Costa Rica!!!

Status

Luu

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Mighty Luu Buu
Last edited:
If she needs any help once she arrives here let me know and I would gladly help her. I live in San José, Costa Rica.:)

Bump. Please help

Anything helps even the £2 minimum donation.

Every little helps ;)

no donations yet from the community :(.

:( any help would be greatly appreciated

please help out

Bump.
Note you don't have to leave your real name on the donation form, you can leave a nickname.
You also don't need to be english i don't think

Please £2 still helps:yay:

bump it up for hopefully some donations

bring up my post

bump please help the cause :)

Bring it up, maybe some people will help :)

bump

would be nice if someone donated :silly2:

and HAPPY EASTER

I want 3900 $ as well ! Plz help !! Only 3900$!! Community, help me !! Send me your money ! 2 $ per person plz ! Send money !

I want 3900 $ as well ! Plz help !! Only 3900$!! Community, help me !! Send me your money ! 2 $ per person plz ! Send money !

I did not recieve $ yet ?! :( Why is that ? Please donate now !! Help !

Still no donations :(

happy easter

and send me your money. please.

Yet no donations, waiting for it. Send your money now, please ! :)

Happy easter again, I have not recieved any donations yet. Please send 2 $ or 4 $.

Just a friendly bump to make you remember.

Just got a pm by Luu, which I would like to share with all of you :

Please stop, I was just trying to help my friend fundraise for her gap year. I know it is a form of begging but at least it goes to a good cause and an actual charity.

Alllllrrrriiigghhtt, I donated the needed money, thread can be closed now.:)

Just clicked that link.

Wow, didnt even know there are legal online opportunities to beg for money. Amazing internet it is :laugh:

Im gonna post a pic of a sexy chick and ask for money too. Hell I will post pics of many chicks... $_$

Sorry, but as I'm the first mod to see this thread it is I who lock it per rule #20.

:locked:

Status
Back