I really like the name:
Federal Investigation Response Emergency Squad

or
FIRES :D

Or maybe it should be the FIRE Squad?

Which sounds better?

FIRE Squad, definitely.

Silo said:
the point was that "if" people did TT it and "if" MA put it back out and "if" the cycle kept repeating itself....lot of ifs...then MA would be losing a bunch of money. every time it was TTed those people could withdraw the funds.

this assumes it will have a very high TT value, which does seem plausible since MA has stated flat out that it is going to be the most valuable thing ever. it would be hard to make that claim based on future market value. well, not hard, impossible.

i read somewhere on the sterling and moss site that ma had made ALOT of profit in january... if this is still that way(so much profit) then it is not such big deal if it would get tted..

and it would probably be impossible to tt it anyways

Silo said:
FIRE Squad, definitely.

Yup :)

Lets see now, A powered armoured unit armed to the teeth with the best that the Empire can provide ;-) But they get mysteriously slaughtered by whatever nefarious alien forces are at work on Calypso.

Aziphirael said:
Yup :)

Lets see now, A powered armoured unit armed to the teeth with the best that the Empire can provide ;-) But they get mysteriously slaughtered by whatever nefarious alien forces are at work on Calypso.

:scared: AGGGHHHH!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :scared:

Seriosly tho. This is fun, I hope they keep doing these.

DD
:evilking:

Nice! More fun today :girl:
I can't help but go out and look for the damn thing now.... and yes, I really hope it is amphibious in nature..... all of my PE dreams would come true! :laugh:
.... or so I say as a tromp off to be taken in one swift moment by some sea monster :D

Pretender said:
i read somewhere on the sterling and moss site that ma had made ALOT of profit in january... if this is still that way(so much profit) then it is not such big deal if it would get tted..

and it would probably be impossible to tt it anyways

actually, Marco said that the "turnover" was high. turnover is not profit.

here is a definition i googled:

Money earned by your business before deducting any business expenses. It includes receipts in cash or in kind for goods sold or work done, commission, fees receivable, tips, insurance proceeds for loss of stock and profits, and so on. It does not include Business Start-Up Allowance (or Enterprise Allowance). Also, do not include amounts received from the sale of capital items, that is assets which are of lasting use to the business, such as business premises, plant, machinery and vehicles. Turnover should be included in your accounts when it is earned, even if you do not receive the money until later.

source: www.taxcentral.co.uk/taxcentral/home/glossary/glossaryt/default.asp

i am not claiming to be a finance guru. just noting the difference.

Money earned by your business before deducting any business expenses. It includes receipts in cash or in kind for goods sold or work done, commission, fees receivable, tips, insurance proceeds for loss of stock and profits, and so on. It does not include Business Start-Up Allowance (or Enterprise Allowance). Also, do not include amounts received from the sale of capital items, that is assets which are of lasting use to the business, such as business premises, plant, machinery and vehicles. Turnover should be included in your accounts when it is earned, even if you do not receive the money until later.

i dont even want to reead this, (i just copied/pasted it) but im sure there is something right in it

Aziphirael said:
.....whatever nefarious alien forces are at work on Calypso.

Yea is anyone else thinking that there is mabey a new twist in the PE plot. My mind has been running a lot lately about a new Race. Sure we got the mutants like feefoids and biffoids and thorios's and ubra's but they are just mutated Humans.
Seems MA is hinting to a new alien race. Would be super kewl if they where all underground and MA finally introduces a dungeon system that has been mentioned in the past.

Not sure if this goes along with what you said....
but the Dagger of Doom is "alien technoloy".

Could be something like a new race, or posiibly will have to stop worrying about just Robot Attacks, perhaps Alien attacks are next.

Reactions: dub
Runt said:
Not sure if this goes along with what you said....
but the Dagger of Doom is "alien technoloy".

good thinking!

perhaps this is all a setup for the future implementation of space fighting. its been mentioned that there will one day be battles fought between spaceships, right?

There are aliens in the space station. Maybe one stowed away on a ship to Calypso...

DD
:evilking:

RexDameon said:
Yea is anyone else thinking that there is mabey a new twist in the PE plot. My mind has been running a lot lately about a new Race. Sure we got the mutants like feefoids and biffoids and thorios's and ubra's but they are just mutated Humans.
Seems MA is hinting to a new alien race. Would be super kewl if they where all underground and MA finally introduces a dungeon system that has been mentioned in the past.

A new race would be quite an exciting development.

Maybe as a thought they could introduce new technology into PE. I have to say the Beamer Weapon Technology Skill does bug me as we haven't seen any Beamer Weapons yet :confused:

Perhaps the storyline can involved the aliens using this as their main weapon technology and it cuts through current armour technology like butter. They are tall warriors by human standards, standing seven feet tall, and are able to carry heavy weapons directly into combat.

The defensive capability is also substantial, with shielded armour systems which is great against laser and plasma but is less so with blp and hand to hand weapons. Their offensive packages also incorporates advanced teleportation technology allowing them to bypass the gun towers of forts and towns. Causing devastation amongst the ill equip populace.

Hmm getting carried away now with the idea :rolleyes:

Aziphirael said:
A new race would be quite an exciting development.

Maybe as a thought they could introduce new technology into PE. I have to say the Beamer Weapon Technology Skill does bug me as we haven't seen any Beamer Weapons yet :confused:

Perhaps the storyline can involved the aliens using this as their main weapon technology and it cuts through current armour technology like butter. They are tall warriors by human standards, standing seven feet tall, and are able to carry heavy weapons directly into combat.

The defensive capability is also substantial, with shielded armour systems which is great against laser and plasma but is less so with blp and hand to hand weapons. Their offensive packages also incorporates advanced teleportation technology allowing them to bypass the gun towers of forts and towns. Causing devastation amongst the ill equip populace.

Hmm getting carried away now with the idea :rolleyes:

nice ideas.

the defensive technology they have could also protect against their beamer technology. hence, we don't need new armor, just add on modules that creat this force shield barrier.

More info....

EBN UPDATE: New info.

EBN caught up with the FIRE squad leader, Major Jac Carn, and managed to retrieve some information about the ongoing investigation in the case involving the death of Amerank Wackt.
“Mr. Wackt, an Earth citizen class one, was indeed killed by Calypso wildlife. We believe the attacker to be a band of so called Atroxes of a variety of maturity levels. The attackers seems to be afflicted by some sort of mutation though, however this cannot be seen when casually looking at the creatures.”

As to the collection of items Wackt allegedly carried, Major Carn explained. “Several items were recovered by the Seize and Rescue team first at location. However, one item is still missing, and the rightful owner, a Mr. Ram, is furious about this fact. We believe an Atrox who is lurking around in the wilderness, somewhere on Calypso, has eaten the item. As the time frame from the attack is quite long, the creature could be anywhere – your guess is as good as mine.”

At this time, Major Carn was pulled into a meeting with several other authority figures in Hadesheim, Eudoria. If we receive any further updates, we will immediately bring it to the public.

The lonely Troxie Stalkie NW of PvP1 then ?

LOL..I think this is really fun and gives People something to do.

Can we say "belated Easter Egg Hunt",Boys and Girls?

Good.. I knew you could... :)

Oooh and the saga continues.... :girl:
so mutated trox but unidentifiable at first glance? So I might be going after a little trox mature and find it to be the mother of all troxes?? :laugh: Ouch... wonder if indeed the name would be altered to something new

Svetlana said:
Oooh and the saga continues.... :girl:
so mutated trox but unidentifiable at first glance? So I might be going after a little trox mature and find it to be the mother of all troxes?? :laugh: Ouch... wonder if indeed the name would be altered to something new

I'll bet it has a ranged attack or mabey attacks with cold or electric or something like that. mabey breeths fire on y ou that would be awesome with BURN dmg.

it's taking too long now :mad: will someone please just find it so ithaca can get back to normal.

I'm not sure what MA did tonight but echinda was swarmed with atrox of all types after 20 mins of killing them they all went away????

Eccentric Earth collector Amerank Wackt was found dead in the water outside Fort Ithaca. The party of seventeen people seems to have been ambushed...

I just want to get this straight:

Wackt got whacked?

OK OK
it was me...
I wacked, Wackt :evilking:
:handgun:

Back