ATH: More than 300k skills?

idk the guy but i really dont think he could hold a LA alone if that is what your saying. 100+ people shooting at him no way but that is cool to have over 500k skills. 2700000 is the max skill you can get if you get 20k in all skills and thats the cap for each skill now thats a goal to reach.

How long have you been playing :scratch2:

"Many people have 20k in 1 skill"

Name 10 people with 20k in 1 skill and I'll bet at least 1/2 of them don't have 20k in any skill.

Joda has 20k in a few skills but as far as I know only about 3 others max have 20k in any single skill. Even neomaven doesn't have 20k in anything as far as I know (although I can't speak for him). I'd guess starman has 20k in Handgun or Laser Weapon Technology. Skalman or Angel possibly have 20k in a single skill but I'd guess not.

I just broke 400k skill and I don't even have 15k in any single skill.

when star writ hes skills

i better writt min in to

now i got 382k skills

so i am going up and more up

:yay:

I'd guess starman has 20k in Handgun or Laser Weapon Technology.

Hello :)

Have 20,2k in the best skill so far, it still raise the same as before I hitted 20k.
I think there are more ranks, like "entropia grand master" maybe at 22k...its gonna take long time to discover if it is so though :D

LWT, we all bet. I think it mentions the skill somewhere but not sure

Star just told me yesterday he just made 400k!

oh never mind did not read page two before I posted, see Jena made a statment!

i just cracked 30k total do i make the list??? lol jokin

now that is just BS.... many ppl have over 20k in one skill...

i never said anyone didnt i said if that is the skill cap i dont know if there is a skill cap.

Subscribed:) Very nice post
+REP:)

I got a hunch Grave from CC also has over 300k skill, as he also has tough hp which doesnt say all i know :) but I do think so.

Yes. There is always the "Dan" question.....

Proppen and Silverfox are both "Tough" for the record too. Maybe others can shed light on total skills...

Hm, what do u thinkg about Auktuma ? u think he dont have 300 k of skills total ?

round 450 000 last time i checkt :)

Going a bit slow now but i keep on struggeling :)

...that´s pretty awesome! ...last time I checked my own total skills...no...it wasn´t 450K that´s for sure! Not even close... :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work Skalman! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Updated... new ranks for the top! :eek:

guys dont ruin the man's thread.. plus, you cant make rep's public :p

:grouphug:

Reactions: 711
Personally, I think this thread would be more interesting if it was stated that people had to EARN the bulk of their skills to get on the list. I know fo a couple people on there who have likely earned less than 75k of the total they have.

Personally, I think this thread would be more interesting if it was stated that people had to EARN the bulk of their skills to get on the list. I know fo a couple people on there who have likely earned less than 75k of the total they have.

Please fill me in as to who on that list has only earned 75k of their total skills...oh wait you can't because your statement is false.

Please ppl, stay on topic and do not use this thread as flame base. :smash:

Hmmm, btw: Any updates here? Some more in the club?

Back