Can this be a Vista issue...?
My OS is Vista and I had sound probs befor...:rolleyes:

BR

Miggo

Nope it aint.

It's a mediaplayer issue most likely. ie dont use mediaplayer :D

Nope it aint.

It's a mediaplayer issue most likely. ie dont use mediaplayer :D

it might be for me - I had to do repair install the other day and consequently havn't got the last million windows updates installed yet :(

incidentally anyone who can't get this but wants to listen to house music might like to try www.di.fm - lots of different streams there that work with conventional players like winamp ;_)

Wist

Applet is being blocked in firefox if you have adblock plus it seems. Or atleast i think it's adblock that blocks it.

I would suggest providing a link to be able to open it in winamp as mediaplayer suuuucks :)

Also not sure what server yoru using for it but i would suggest getting a shoutcast server instead if that's not what your using.

The default Windows Media Player applet on the webpage is temporary. More advanced and varied connection links will be provided on the EntropiaRadio.com website soon.

One can also connect to the stream via other players such as Winamp by opening the following URL from your player of choice:

mms://www.entropiaradio.com/entropiaradio

The default Windows Media Player applet on the webpage is temporary. More advanced and varied connection links will be provided on the EntropiaRadio.com website soon.

One can also connect to the stream via other players such as Winamp by opening the following URL from your player of choice:

Great to hear. :D

Also make sure to get a synth channel in there :p

from home it`s working ok, looks like the problem is a proxy server or something like that @ work

Oh and best of luck with the project ;)

Works for me :yay:

Thanx, you just made my day!! :wtg:

Great :D can I send recordings of...say...me playing or a friends band? Any musicstyle?

Will the shows be at regular times? For example, news should be every day, at least 2 times a day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon/evening)

Cool :)

I'd be interested in doing a show where I play music by Entropians. Perhaps an hour each week, or more if I could get enough content. Let me know if you're interested.

Great :D can I send recordings of...say...me playing or a friends band? Any musicstyle?

Will the shows be at regular times? For example, news should be every day, at least 2 times a day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon/evening)

Cool :)

I'd be interested in doing a show where I play music by Entropians. Perhaps an hour each week, or more if I could get enough content. Let me know if you're interested.

Yes, I think it would be really cool to have totally original content (music, fiction, poetry, etc.) created by members of the Entropia community and broadcast on EntropiaRadio.

In fact, media is not limited to audio; full-blown video productions can be broadcast as well. This community has lots of talented moviemakers who could use this platform to broadcast their creations in real-time.

I am working on the details of how best to organize and manage a large group of broadcasters. More info will come when I have a more firm idea of how things will work.

Sound great Neo, wondering have you selected someone for Station Manager position as the organisation of multiple shows, jingles, and the overall schedule is going to be quite a task.

Very cool Neo! Can't wait to see this develop more, very exciting :D.

Its working fine for me here.
I'm looking forward to player made content.:yay:

Sound great Neo, wondering have you selected someone for Station Manager position as the organisation of multiple shows, jingles, and the overall schedule is going to be quite a task.

Is there going to be a schedule on the site? :D

Can't see anything in Firefox no matter what I do.

Working fine in IE though.

Nice work :D

so far so good..
but same problem.. firefox doesn't work.

winamp/explorer both work fine.

The website is still in early beta stage. I will work on the Mozilla/Firefox compatibility later.

hang the dj or flush that ipod in the toilet.

i'm almost ready to gouge my ears out.

I loved old PE-Radio with Speaker and FeveR (haha :D) that was awesome:yay:

This now works in winamp but didn't when I tried copying the link (I got it from media player) in yesterday... I guess thre stream must have been down

I can hear music but nothing very related to entropia... :scratch2:

Regarding stories - would be happy if anyone wanted to read some of my stuff but only if they were good at reading stories. ie would want to hear a preview first as I'd prefer someone who sounds as good as "Afterworld" <-- yeh I'm fussy ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy9v7etZG74

PS I like the idea of radio plays - after all we have all the sound FX readilly available in the game. TH though I'll be supprised if we ever hear much more than house music

Last edited:
Kewl, listning in to it now :)

Maybe I should try having a show teaching people about my loot theories and stuff.. :eek:

This now works in winamp but didn't yesterday... I guess thre stream must have been down

I can hear music but nothing very related to entropia... :scratch2:

As stated on the website:

EntropiaRadio.com is currently in beta testing phase.
Weekly scheduled radio shows hosted by Entropia Universe participants are planned.
More info available soon on EntropiaForum.com.
In the meanwhile, enjoy the music!​

Entropia-related content will come soon, once some radio shows are lined up, and content is produced.

Actually I used to be working at a radio station IRL - and have quite some skills as speaker.. Tho - I never been a online speaker in the English language :)

Kewl, listning in to it now :)

Maybe I should try having a show teaching people about my loot theories and stuff.. :eek:
You do that! :p

I might listen to some shows on entropiaradio, but i'll keep to my own music ;)

for all the firefox users, you can just rightclick the link and select open in IE tab for it to work fine :)

Kaza

bah only bunch of noise and a female voice here....when u gonna start playing real music? :) METAL!!!!!

Back