Gold Card Offer

Status
I'd still like to have confirmed/denied (if possible here, but I can send a support case question about it, if necessary) if a person who hasn't deposited that much--but has paid thousands of dollars to MA by decay over many years--is ineligible for this offer.

This gives a simple answer:
No way, lol. If you haven't deposited, it's not you who has paid this money in decay that you say.

This gives a simple answer:
No way, lol. If you haven't deposited, it's not you who has paid this money in decay that you say.
I don't think I see it the same way. I took money from other players who were too impatient for whatever reason, and now pay it to MA in the form of decay. :D

I don't think I see it the same way. I took money from other players who were too impatient for whatever reason, and now pay it to MA in the form of decay. :D

like i tell you all, Thank mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
They finaLY pay for my gold card..
Im filing good...

HAhahhaha:lolup: for al those they are sane enonoug to pay soon before me :):):):)

I'm impressed. I ordered my goldcard the day they started the free offer - and it arrived in the mail today!

I would have thought I would be waiting at least another week, but no it has arrived already - AND I activated it with no problem and logged in for the first time using it with no problems at all.

I do have a question tho... what the heck are the two buttons for? LOL I see no purpose for them and they didn't seem to do anything when pressed. Even the little instructional pamphlet didn't mention them.

Anyone?

I'm impressed. I ordered my goldcard the day they started the free offer - and it arrived in the mail today!

I would have thought I would be waiting at least another week, but no it has arrived already - AND I activated it with no problem and logged in for the first time using it with no problems at all.

I do have a question tho... what the heck are the two buttons for? LOL I see no purpose for them and they didn't seem to do anything when pressed. Even the little instructional pamphlet didn't mention them.

Anyone?

There is no use for them :)

I think the reader itself is generic and not only used for Entropia (but banks and such aswell and other things that need security logins) So the buttons might be there in case some of the other companies that uses this has some sort of need for it... I dunno, just a guess :)

There is no use for them :)

I think the reader itself is generic and not only used for Entropia (but banks and such aswell and other things that need security logins) So the buttons might be there in case some of the other companies that uses this has some sort of need for it... I dunno, just a guess :)

Thanks for the speedy reply - at first I thought they might be to activate a little light or something - no such luck... oh well, I'm just happy it has arrived and works :)

Thanks for the speedy reply - at first I thought they might be to activate a little light or something - no such luck... oh well, I'm just happy it has arrived and works :)

if you press both buttons twice in rapid succession...and listen real close in a very quiet room... you will hear.

"All your PED's are belong to us...."

:cool:

Last edited:
if you press both buttons twice in rapid succession...and listen real close in a very quiet room... you will hear.

"All your PED's belong to us...."

:cool:

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA is that what that noise was lol

This has got to be some April fools day related joke.... but I know that in the time I've played I've deposited nearly or over 5k ped. But when I go to the my deposits list it shows nothing. Wtf MA :/ This isn't funny at all.

Or does MA track deposits based per card/period of time? -_-

hmmm....looks like the mail to Canada is faster than to Germany....
Still have the Card in my inventory and nothing was in the mail today...

This has got to be some April fools day related joke.... but I know that in the time I've played I've deposited nearly or over 5k ped. But when I go to the my deposits list it shows nothing. Wtf MA :/ This isn't funny at all.

Or does MA track deposits based per card/period of time? -_-

the "My Deposits" list is time based - I believe it only shows the past 30 or 60 days (or something along those lines)

hmmm....looks like the mail to Canada is faster than to Germany....
Still have the Card in my inventory and nothing was in the mail today...

I only had the card in my inventory for like 3 days - they remove it from your inventory the same time they mail you the actual kit - and yes thats kinda odd that I received mine way faster then you would seeing you are so much closer. If you still have the one in inventory that means they havn't even mailed yours yet. :(

Was removed on Friday and received it today.
Still odd though, must have ordered it 10 Minutes after the offer went live :D
Anyway....lets see how this works...quite anxious to get home and try it :D

I only had the card in my inventory for like 3 days - they remove it from your inventory the same time they mail you the actual kit - and yes thats kinda odd that I received mine way faster then you would seeing you are so much closer. If you still have the one in inventory that means they havn't even mailed yours yet. :(

i believe that they send the cards out in batches, probably to save on shipping costs? a socmate of mine ordered his several weeks before i ordered mine, and yet we received them on the same day ;)

I recieved my gold card a couple of days ago, thanx MA for giving me a nice Global for free :yay:

Icon still sitting in my inventory!

Got mine. Took about 2 weeks to get to australia. Maybe a week or just over after disappearing from inventory. Thank MA!

you just have to stir the pot, don't ya? :grumble:

:silly2:

I had too, I was just tso happy getting it.
I thought from the beginning that it was a good idea, and I do understand that people get, well lets say not to happy, when they was just cut of since they ordered it 1 day or just hours earlier.
But this would be the case no mather when MA would decide to set the time, unless they would give it for free to all depositing players.
But then again, the non depositers would not be happy.
And I cant realy see that MA is first giving the oportunity to play their expencive game for free (by sweating) and then also give a gold card as a revard for the sweater.
So no mather how they did it MA would get some people uppset, and some people happy.
I am happy. ;)

Edit: dont know if i just reacted hard on you coment that maby wasnt negative at all, but I just had to write something. I am bored at work :)

:yay: Hooray, finally I dont have to spend PEDs on that real world item, Ive been waiting for an offer like that since the longest. glad my 500 + ped paid off in a good way, that baby is already ordered. now i just have to play the waiting game.

:wtg: MINDARK, HERE I COME, WOOOOOT! :wtg:

Service Terms - Replacement of faulty Gold Card or Card Reader

MindArk does not warrant that the Entropia Universe Gold Card security system descriptions are accurate, complete, current, or error-free. If the Entropia Universe Gold Card offered to you by MindArk is not as described, your sole remedy is replacement.

After you have accepted this offer you will be entitled to another three (3) Card Readers per year in the case that your Card Reader stops working due to an error. Even your Gold Card can be replaced in the case of flaws in the card, which make you unable to use it, though you will be entitled to no more than one (1) Gold Card per year.

PLEASE OBSERVE that in order to be replaced, broken items must be returned to:

MindArk PE AB
Jarntorget 8
413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden

If the item turns out to be functional, you will have to cover your shipment costs. If the item is proven to have malfunctioned MindArk will refund the shipment costs.

Please note that it says 3 readers per year here. If you BUY the GC system your entitled to 4 readers per year. but the # of cards are the same. {You are entitled to four readers and one Gold Card/year free of charge. But this is only if the reader or card do not work and is broken in some way.} Interesting Food for thought.

Just curious....

Just curious.... has anyone that applied for the "free" gold card, actually receive it yet? I applied for it in late January and still have yet to receive it :confused: I just finished sending a support case... but thought I'd get a faster response posting here ;)

Just curious.... has anyone that applied for the "free" gold card, actually receive it yet? I applied for it in late January and still have yet to receive it :confused: I just finished sending a support case... but thought I'd get a faster response posting here ;)

i got mine 5 days after requesting one at EU site

(yes a free one)

I had no issues getting my free gold card. Can't remember exact time skills but was certainly below 2 weeks if not 1 week.

I can see myself breaking this thing quite easily though.

I applied for it in late January and still have yet to receive it :confused:

just a thought :

maybe u have spelling mistakes in your adress at EU site or postalcode is wrong .. maybe thats why u didnt got it yet

IIRC, I got the item in my EU inventory within 2 days or so then maybe a week before it was removed (RL card shipped?) and got the card after 2-3 days.
But I live in sweden so maybe that counts too..:dunno:

IIRC, I got the item in my EU inventory within 2 days or so then maybe a week before it was removed (RL card shipped?) and got the card after 2-3 days.
But I live in sweden so maybe that counts too..:dunno:

INteresting. Never saw anything in my inventory. But then again never looked for it :)

:scratch2: well I believe the original time frame was at least 6 weeks for delivery... I do expect a delay since it's being sent to the US... I remember verifying the address..shouldn't be an issue there....Guess I'll wait and see what the support team comes up with for an answer.. :confused:

Thank you all for you responding :hug:

I'll keep you posted ;)

Status
Back