Why my friend won't play EU

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record I think, but here goes anyway.

MA have totally shot themselves in the foot.

I understand and even agree with uber items being rare (even to the point that they are now, although maybe a little more frequent would be nice, say one or two of either ModFap, MM, IMK2 per year).

But even somewhat useful low-mid level items drop as rarely as the most uber of items.

Bear Shins, one of the rarest items ingame...Nemesis armour, rare as hell and not even that good. Starkhov's - stupidly rare for what they are. MKIII/IV, not too awesome but never seen one drop in my time in PE/EU.

Hell when was the last time someone looted an EP40? Or for that matter what about SGH 2200?

Why does MA deprive it's players of the small thrill of looting even something slightly useful that isn't worth a lot but could actually be used by the looter?

Indeed, I never saw why MA just don't increase droprate. Really. It costs them nothing, seeing as the value of the item is based on what another player pays, not what MA pays. Ah well.
if were being honest ,

in eu the best thing you've got a change of looting atm is an UL (L) wep maybe a good one say 60k market value now who in their right mind would prefer a crappy 'ring' that help you kill some boss when you could have 6k dollars in your bank account :confused:

what ever happened to fuck what my avatar online can do , how about what i can do irl with that much cash:wtg:

or am i missing the point :laugh:

Yes, but you will probably never loot that 60k item. And if you ever do, it will be after you have deposited 100k.

Haven't read through all of thread, so sorry if this has all been already said :)

well, MA might fear the price dropping of the uber and now even mid level stuff

and all the ppl who bought it at hilarious high prices would be screwed

not that it is a logical stop point for MA
just look at the situation when the coloring system was changed and instead of 20 cans per field you suddenly needed ~150+

enough black and red paint before to color a whole set of clothes with coat, pants, jacket, etc etc
was suddenly reduced to be sufficient for 1-2 fields
loads of cash where lost

the other thing which speaks again from a logical reason
you pay for a say full boar set what you think it is worth
obviously 5000 ped and more (let me just say :laugh:)

but even if, you deposit say ~500$ for it
you risk your money with it
if the price falls it falls
if you couldn't afford to lose it, you shouldn't have deposited it
(although it would suck as much as it did for the ppl who lost in paints before, it was the risk of the holder)

to L stuff
WAAAAAAYYY too less drops

Korss400 rate to anything else is like 4:1 i guess :rolleyes:

L dropped armor is way to rare as well
since L armor is more eco (and thats the only real advantage of using L stuff over unL one) til roughly 115%
the prices for 90% of the existing armor is waaaaaaayyy too high
seems its worth it for some ppl though, but they risk their cash there, not mine

deposit at own risk ^^
MA isn't your bank, granting you interest (thats what resellers are for atm i guess)

so in short, if you would ask me, should boar drop to say 1000
even when ppl who bought it above 5000 lose the cash
my answer is yes
it was their risk (i own 2 boar parts as well, it would be my "loss" here too, atm i could sell just the arms for 1k i guess ^^)

considering that the L stuff is there to push crafting profession, the fact that it isn't looted that often is quite logical (korss400 is a bit odd there tbh)

here something from me out of another thread ;)

actually, id like to see something like a reward (not in ped ) by reaching certain tasks
say
you reach level 1000 in pyrotropy, you gain blue fire for the FS chip
you unlock martial arts you gain a (untradeable,tt=0, like newbie clothes) karate belt
you gain commando you get camouflage paint for your face (like a "mask", just a works as piece of clothing; untradeable,tt=0 again)
you gain melee dam assessment and your melee weapons have some funky light effects (not increasing dam nor decay at all)
same could happen it lower cases for newbies
say you gain all tps in eudoria/ame, you get a new shirt and pants (not just orange for life), the shirt has a motive of the continent, say a longu for ame and an armax for eudoria

overall, just some little shown form of appreciation that you play, following the christmas gift spirit, but also rewarding skilling, time invested, commitment and not just rewarding depositers or simple ppl who stay at christmas
just a thought

------

that the reaching of "cool skills" is also slowed down more and more over time doesn't make it better

the "cool things" like mindforce are in case of chips way overpriced for 90%
and generally extremly expensive to use as well

its indeed a challenge ;)

Hence why I don't hunt...Well, I can't even play the bleeding game anymore. My graphics card is rubbish, and they don't support Vista yet....

So to kind of sum things up:

There is a group of gamers that would like to see more items in the loot. The problem is that an increase in drop rates would lower the markup on items.
With the reduced markup items would sell for less thereby hurting hunters who are trying to be efficient. Using 'personal' or non-tradeable items would not work because MA has stated such items are not part of the 'real cash economy' vision for EU.

This seems to be a nasty little problem. We want more items but more items would hurt hunters in the long run due to lower markup when selling.

One possible solution is to add various 'cool' factors based on skill level. While this helps to keep people motivated it doesn't solve the loot window issue.

Another possible solution is for MA to increase the drop rate until markups reach some lower level. For example, MA could increase the drop rate for Bear armor parts until the markup averages +200. Drop rates could be correlated with these lower target markups.

Also, MA could start introducing new items with higher drop rates. The jewelry aspect is completely open. Rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc could drop at a higher rate. There could be high variability within each class or jewelry so that players would want to keep multiple sets. Since players are keeping mulitple sets high drops rates would be supported.

For example,

Rings
Ring of Alacrity (1% agility bonus)
Ring of Atlas (1% strength bonus)
Ring of Adam (1% health bonus)
Ring of the Archer (1% aim bonus)

etc

Bracelets
Bracelet of Alacrity (1% agility bonus)
Bracelet of Atlas (1% strength bonus)
Bracelet of Adam (1% health bonus)
Bracelet of the Archer (1% aim bonus)

etc

Also necklaces and earrings.

Players might want to complete an entire set of each bonus. MA could slowly add different tiers of jewelry (2% bonus - 3% bonus) etc and of course each item would decay slightly when removing. If you have a set of Alacrity equipped (agility bonus) and decide to put on your Atlas set (strength bonus) you would pay decay when removing and equpping.

A well done balancing job could keep the loot window busy for a fair amount of time. Also, 'uber' jewelry could drop with combined bonuses and other enhancments.

So perhaps MA can't solve the loot window problem with current items but they might be able to enhance the loot window with new items.

I fully agree with the thread starter and i already said it in the past that i think the near impossibility to loot the stuff you need for further development is one of the major turnoffs in EU (if not the biggest one).
There's only a very limited number of people who will buy virtual items for 1000 or even 20000 usd, especially when they have witnessed things like the paint can disaster and have no legal protection under the eula (which basically says we can f u in the a anytime we like).
So after Korss, P5a/Ghost+5b it's over for most hunters and they'll go somewhere where they can have something more then an eternity of mediocrity.
If MA ever wants to bring more people in they'll have to do something to make it interesting for the ingame "middle-class", but i'm not sure if they really want that. ATM it seems they earn enough with rich nutcases and gambling addicts.

Rings
Ring of Alacrity (1% agility bonus)
Ring of Atlas (1% strength bonus)
Ring of Adam (1% health bonus)
Ring of the Archer (1% aim bonus)

etc

Bracelets
Bracelet of Alacrity (1% agility bonus)
Bracelet of Atlas (1% strength bonus)
Bracelet of Adam (1% health bonus)
Bracelet of the Archer (1% aim bonus)

etc

Also necklaces and earrings.

I usually enjoy this bonus jewelry theme on other games, but in EU, it just feels so sucky.

Keep the bracelets and rings out of this game. Thats usually a fantasy based crap.

Seriously, EU is so good since its so different.

What i think would be more in line and would work is implants to the body..

ex:

Spinal Enhancer Tk3000 (L)
Torso Enhancer mk400 (L)
Foot Enhancer Zx 200 (L)

These would then give several bonuses - being one - running speed increase,
some more HP, etc.

In entropian context, perhaps this would make more sense.

I usually enjoy this bonus jewelry theme on other games, but in EU, it just feels so sucky.

Keep the bracelets and rings out of this game. Thats usually a fantasy based crap.

ex:

Torso Enhancer mk400 (L)
Foot Enhancer Zx 200 (L)

some more HP, etc.

Face of Mankind! lol

Fair enough. Implants would work too. Just something that increases the 'wow' factor of the loots and helps players develop/enhance their character.

ex:

Torso Enhancer mk400 (L)
Foot Enhancer Zx 200 (L)

some more HP, etc.

Yes :D

This is a sci-fi game, so why not add implants or genetic enhanchments?

Maybe MA should say what is in loot...

I mean like :

etopia killed a snable yound , and got a mod fap.

Or what ever , but item with over 5 or 10k ped markup should be anounce...

So we can know they in fact do drop , and that we can get them...

also for item in loot... many item is not good either.
H400 drop rate was nice som time ago
and many other L stuff should drop a lot more.
weapon , armor , fap...
MA dont need to make them very very eco ... but , if you got a fair chance to loot one then it worth it.

But keep in mind , EU base is that player are loser... only som will win.
In other game , player pay for win a month fee.

Face of Mankind! lol

Neocron, 8yr old mmo.

And prolly others.

Its about being in context.

Fantasy crap doesn't apply to this game, perhaps with the exception of Tsk Tsk and Thorifoids.

They tangent the fantasy theme, and thats close enough.

I personally want more alien species, robotic menaces, technology warfare, self genetic improvement thru implants and what not.

Last edited:
I would rather see some skill increase bonus...like

Shitty Implant + 5% to Exp
Not So Good Implant + 10% to Exp
Ubah Implant + 20% to Exp (or SIB)

Info?
This Implant increase your ability to learn. blablabla its supa dupa adv technology based on supa robots parts ect

These implants will shut up Skill Nerf Whinners !!!

The stuff your talking about does drop, you just have to hunt the right mobs. E.g. Atrax commonly loot gremlin arms, Feffs drop korss H400, Trox drop Isis 32, even Exar drop Emik S30 and Fouls Punisher Mk.II. :)

I do not now nor did I ever, play this game for the chance of getting rich quick or getting an uber item. Those items stopped dropping years before I even heard about PE/EU. They will not drop again. I will never have them. I have accepted that and I think that is why I still enjoy it ingame. Once you wrap your mind around the fact that there is a class system in place and you realize your place in it you will be happier or at least content. This, I think, was demonstrated during the LandGrab. No surprises in the list of societies that won LAs. I spent the majority of the time at the revive on Myrene Island. I went through 3 full Hedoc SK-50's healing anyone that revived. I got a LOT of skills from it and it was much more fun than healing noobs at swampcamp. It is not often you encounter that number of ubers in one area. For example, the record for heals from my gear was Skalman and Neomavin. Each needed 7 heals from my Hedoc 50 to go to full health. That raised my eyebrows :laugh: . My point is: I got a kick out of doing that. I would not have enjoyed getting pked repeatedly and spending 5 minutes laying on the ground after each death. The painfully simple solution: don't do it.

This post is directed at everyone, not the thread starter or anyone else that posted here. I play for the fun, the challenge of hunting a mob that once could kill be just by looking in my general direction. I remember fondly running in terror from an Argonaut Scout in my EU youth. Now I routinely fight 3-4 Argonaut Hunters at once. To me, that is progress. When the cliffs north of Zychion were popular for sweating, I was terrified of a Feffoid Guard. Now I can kill a Clan Warlord without armor. That, to me, is progress. I meet interesting people and I enjoy my socmates. I completely enjoy WOF and other events. I get a kick out of checking my skill progress every few weeks just the see how I am progressing. It remains to be proven exactly what skills do, but I track it nonetheless.

We each much examine out motivations for participating in EU. Be honest to yourself. If this is not fullfilling or enjoyable to you, you should probably quit and move on. At a minimum, change what you do when you are ingame. A different profession or just use it as a glorified chatroom. Whatever floats your boat or whatever melts your butter. I just can't understand why someone would continue to participate in a game they despise. Chip out, sell out, withdraw.

Regardless of the direction YOU take, good luck to all.

Well, when i started PE during the Commercial Open Trial, i started with 4 other friends. By May 2003 (~4-5 month later) all but one quited. Mainly due to the fact, that there was next to no visible advancement of your character.

Well there are some rough ideas which could help to improve the current situation. Havent made too much thoughts about it yet, but MA could for example introduce a new skill/ability, let's call it "Disassemble Weapon" or "Disassemble Armor"/"Disassemble xyz".

This ability could be used to crush unused weapons (shouldn't work with Items available from TT!) into components/Materials.

This way, a (L) (or even UL) weapon which drops quite often wouldn't be TT food only. Introducing this, MA could also add new items/components which can only be archived by disassebmling items. This "disassembling-only" items could be used to either craft new items which require them (new blueprints would be needed or change of already existing ones).

Another use for this new components could be to use to modify/upgrade/customize existing weapons. i.e. applying a mod to your MKII which would increase it's rate of fire by a little bit, but lowering it's min/max damage slightly. Or increasing the hit rate and lowering the crit rate a bit. Another posibility would be have very rare of the components to be used to increase one stats without lowering another (or with lower negative effects).

Important would be imho, that the crushing can't fail and the return value of the components/materials should be almost equal (or little bit below) the TT value of the item being disassambled, like you crush a weapon worth of 100 PED TT and get ~90-100 PED worth of materials in TT. 95% seems fair imho and this 5 PED would be taken out of the economy (decay is when you use an item).

Pros:
  • People finding that weapon/item could use it to advance his character (if the weapon is better than his current one)
  • People who don't need it could sell it to others
  • Increased supply for ores and components by crushing/disassembling this items
  • No more TT-ing items (with condition)
  • Some important components which can only be obtained this way and be used for upgrading/modifiying/customizing current items
  • The decition is up to the player if he want's to use that item or crush it for items
  • Items which doesn't drop commonly and have no markup now, would most probably get some markup because the components will be more usefull than the weapon itself.
  • Recycling is good for the calypsian enviroment j/k

Cons:
  • Markup may go up for some items due to this, because of the result of crushing may be more worth (with markup) than the weapon itself. (Depends on point of view if this is pro or con, but i.e. people with limited funds may find buying a weapon more expensive then)
  • Value loss of already available highmarkup items, when the droprates are increased

Well for the moment being i can't find any more cons, maybe there are some i haven't thinked off.

I'm not a big fan of hardcore realistic loot systems in some games but idea of dropping gold and items is actually a bit silly. Yes, I've been playing PE when there were peds in loot and I personally didn't like it. TBH, I have nothing against oils, wools and hides in the loot window. No matter their value (market and tt). They are moderately realistic (not hardcore relistic) which is ok. Let's leave aside the idea of hunting animals in SF world (all should be crafted from resources like oil, iron, copper, gold and so on imo). But what pisses me off personally is the message: "this creature didn't carry any loot". What the hell? If I'm a hunter (altough in SF world I should not hunt, but fight: aliens (ok we have them on CP), robots (ok we have them too), primitive local intelligent specimens (they are there), mutants (lots of them), etc.) and I go for hunting, I go there to get various animal components that can be recrafted into something USEFULL. Something I can sell. Let it be. But how comes that I kill an animal and get nothing from it? If I kill that daikiba, I want to get all I can from there. Maybe when I'm less skilled I should get lower quality stuff (thus lower markup on it) than I will get when I have higher skills, but still I should get SOMETHING. And when I go to fight thorios, I want their maces. And helmets too :) to place on the shelve in my apt. Always, unless I just drop them there. And they can have 0 tt.
In my opinion all items should be crafted, not looted, unless creature actually uses the item (thorio example). Plus, some nice 0 tt, unsellable gifts (rewarding things mentioned by Alice). I know such point of view might be unpopular, but I prefer to have something in loot than having there items very rarely and irridiculous loots without any practical usage for the rest of time. I don't even want to advertise EU anymore. Not because someone will ask me if we have cool items here (I would love to say: Yeah mate, we have great crafters and they are able to craft really cool items), but when that person asks me what is practical use of oils I will have to say: feed tt. Feeding tt is booooooring.
MA seemed to forget that people are looking for some entertainment in online games (or universes or how u call it). And entertainment = challenge + cool story + cool toys + rewards for player's time and efforts. Do we have a challenge? Lot's of. Mostly challenge, tbh. Cool story? If they ever finished every they started... Do we have cool toys? Hmm... I have few, maddox IV, determination, armor, platings, faps... Wait, all things crafted (well, I have some looted things as well, but what I want to say is that this game can be played with crafted toys). But I may be lucky with having 10 or so armor sets and some nice weapons to use for hunting not only snables. Many players I see there online do not even have those things, altough they are no uber toys at all.
Someone above stated that med lev toys should cost about 10k peds or so and it's ok. Dude, I don't remember current exchange rate, but I think it's about minimum payment in UK. And this is about the price of good real life hunting rifle. This should be the cost of toys for uber hardcore gamers in EU, not medium player. Talk with someone on the street if that person is ready to pay 1k usd for virtual item, maybe you need touch of reality. No offense mate, but 1k USD for a virtual item IS a bit insane.
The problem of EU is not lack of usefull items in loot. It's lack of items in reasonable prices on market. There are crafters here to make usefull items for us all. Our task as hunters and miners should be delivering them things they need to craft those items. Yes, there should be there items like parts of shadow, supremacy, mod faps and such, but as a wildcard, get from beacon mission and such things... Avatar XYZ has examined robot storage container and found Modified Fap and has been recorded in a Hall of Fame. For me sounds ok.
Ah, and I'm not whinning about lack of loot or lack of looted uber items. Plus, I know where is the door out and I know I can always sell out and quit. It's just my idea how it should be working. I'm open for discussion about it...

(...)
To make a long post short, my friend won't play EU because there really isn't a lot of cool stuff in the loots. I wonder how many others think the same thing.

Refers to all that play MMOs for fun only. Unless EU's dynamic are on your side or you have build up the proper "bankroll" to cover bad times I simply don't believe the one telling me he is having fun while loosing hundred bucks or more every month...

Of course there are some masochists...or else... and if you have fun just chatting...well...why EU then, lol.

nice item drops would be good but i would also like to see some of the furniture drop again or some of the cool paintings and plants that you used to be able to loot they may not be that useful to advance your ava but damn they spice up a room :cool:

Actually you get cool and usefull items, yes they are limited and yes compared to the uber weapons they dont have those stats, but that is why they called uber weapons right?

But hunt some troxies or Feffs, and loot some Korss400, LR32 and CB13, they are not bad for mid lvl hunters and they look cool :) (An LR or CB does look cooler than a MM right?)
But ppl are always comparing to DOA's and adj/imp/mod thingies and tend to forget that you can have as much as fun with nice mid lvl stuff.

My friends think im crazy to not withdraw ASAP...

All the time "Your still playing that game? Get out NOW!"

MA doesn't give me much to work with either as far as recruiting new players. What the hell I'm I supposed to tell my friends to get them to play?

Why I play? Me, myself I view it as elaborate paint ball hobby. Buy the equipment then all you need is the ammo/bombs/probes/materials.

As far as looting something use full :laugh: not going to happen. They want you to buy those things from crafters. I'm kinda surprised the kross still drops as often as it does. Hunting is doomed, useless stuff to be used in crafting, so they can make you that useful gun, so you can hunt useless stuff to be crafted, in to a useful gun. Mining 100% supports crafting, you don't see true hunters buy materials from miners or vica versa...all goes to the crafter.

The inflation will probably come down but no thanks to MA. Only because ppl are bored and leave will the prices slowly come down.

I dont think this game will go down but I do think more ppl will leave, which isnt a good thing in my opinion. Just seems MA is scared to let items drop and would like to go back to a smaller player base, something they feel they have more control over.

I do wish that some of the TT+0 items would drop more often.
There is a small buzz looting a table, or a vase, or another piece of worthless stuff.
I would love to get a plant for my apart, or a statue. I know I could buy them, but my "Small kitchen table" in my apart is special to me, because I looted it!

I do find it slightly depressing that all i loot is 102% stuff for crafting. There are so many of these worthless crafting materials that it takes for ever to get enough to be worth trying to sell it. Hence many just TT it as they get it.

Ho hum, time to go loot some oil residue.

ex:

Torso Enhancer mk400 (L)
Foot Enhancer Zx 200 (L)

some more HP, etc.

Now thats a cool idea ;)

Although I wouldn't prefer looting a cool item every 1k ped I hunt, it would be cool is old time items just drop from time to time. Even if it's only imp/adj fap, UL uber armors, MKIII-V,...
Nowadays, the only thing I seem to loot is crappy oils, the same crappy armors over and over again, 20 different colors and 12 different extracors and other such bull dung.
After over 30 globals in playing, I never looted anything usefull. I looted k's of oils though. The best item I looted was gremlin shins male, what I couldn't even use :duh:
I have never even looted an ESI or DNA. Only the same shitty animal parts like tentacles, horns, claws and such.
The best markup things I ever looted where guns from malcruentors, but even at 200% they didn't even covered costs hunting them.

I agree 100% that there should be some cool item drops once and awhile. I'm nearing serendepity and I haven't seen any yet. Maybe when I hit coolness, or killstrike I might have looted atleast one?

I think that etopia's idea is great, if someone loot a item with a tt value over let's say 10 peds it should say that in all chat. that would show every whiner that UL items still drop and maybe the whiners stop whining on EF :cool:

jk, I am a believer. I even know that UL items still drop not as often as before but they still drop. I would never post a pic here if I looted something worth over 10k and I guess that many others do the same.

maybe MA should implement something to hoflist, if someone loot a nice item then it would show for 24 hours or so.

--------------------------------------
an idea from neocron, bone implants to make you stronger would be cool. first time I heard of bone replacement I though we could change our bones to stronger materials, but it was just for beauty :/ thats a good idea anyway

I think it would be good if instead of getting 400K of Animal residue people get a gun ^^ That'd make things more interesting.

I think that etopia's idea is great, if someone loot a item with a tt value over let's say 10 peds it should say that in all chat.

10 ped is too low of a value, that would mean a flood in chat.

Only rare items should appear, if any... Imagine that for some coincidence the people looting a mod fap and a mod merc are exactly the same...

That would fuel a rage and conspiracy MA doesn't want happening.

I love the idea, and want it implemented, but its probably not gonna happen.. :(

I'm not a big fan of hardcore realistic loot systems in some games but idea of dropping gold and items is actually a bit silly.

In my opinion all items should be crafted, not looted, unless creature actually uses the item (thorio example).

I used to think this way too. Then I realized that over time monsters accumulate stuff too. In the traditional MMO fantasy settting (older generation stuff) when the player died the corpse could be looted. It stood to reason that the monster that looted the player could pickup/carry a few of those items. So that when that monster was killed another player could get the stuff.

But with EU and other games where corpse looting is not possible the monster carrying items game mechanic does not make sense. But in any sci-fi or fantasy setting we need to suspend disbelief on some level in order to make the universe work. Even so, it is possible for a snable to find a Ring on the ground and eat the ring so that it is sitting in their stomach when the next hunter comes around to slay it.

10 ped is too low of a value, that would mean a flood in chat.

Only rare items should appear, if any... Imagine that for some coincidence the people looting a mod fap and a mod merc are exactly the same...

That would fuel a rage and conspiracy MA doesn't want happening.

I love the idea, and want it implemented, but its probably not gonna happen.. :(

yes, but great items can have a low tt value, once when I was out hunting trox south of ithaca a person claimed that he looted a chronicle harness that had a tt value of 5 ped, he said that it wasent even a global. dunno if that was true or not but I believed him :cool: and then MA has to know what we think is rare and not rare. it would be better if they listed every item with a value over xxx ped in the hoflist so everyone can see..

but your right, they would never do that lol

to be honest: i gave up recommending EU a long time ago - that has the upside that i'm only feeling stupid wasting time and money on a pointless quest (shooting PED into mobs and only getting back a fraction of it on a regular basis - driven by the futile hope of looting something nice or hitting it big) and not feeling like an asshole because i fed some other poor (well, at least they soon will be less rich money wise) souls to it.

Tussi

"EU Anonymous" anyone ?
Just get help m8.

I used to think this way too. Then I realized that over time monsters accumulate stuff too. In the traditional MMO fantasy settting (older generation stuff) when the player died the corpse could be looted. It stood to reason that the monster that looted the player could pickup/carry a few of those items. So that when that monster was killed another player could get the stuff.

But with EU and other games where corpse looting is not possible the monster carrying items game mechanic does not make sense. But in any sci-fi or fantasy setting we need to suspend disbelief on some level in order to make the universe work. Even so, it is possible for a snable to find a Ring on the ground and eat the ring so that it is sitting in their stomach when the next hunter comes around to slay it.
Sounds like Rangarok Online and the Poring/Poporings :laugh:

But honestly not sure which game you mean. In Ultima Online you was only lootable by players if you died iirc.

But well. I'm a fan of MMOs with the more realistic economy system, i.e. where you need to go out and cut some wood and mine some ore in order to craft something or to skin the animals you kill for flesh, bones and skins/hides. To bad there wasn't any real games which featured this since Ultima Online. Well there was "Wish" but it was canceled during it's late Alpha/early Beta.

It was similar to PE with a "learning by doing" skill system. For example you took an axe and gone out and cut some trees and get skills in it and increase in attributes like strength etc.

Back